Who are you?

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ One week later ~

   Baekhyun, still waiting for the day when you wake up had stayed in the hospital you were unconcious in for the past week, no school, no work, no break. He wanted to see your face, healthy and alive more than anything right now. He was so desperate to get you back that he would do anything to have you back, even if he had to risk his own life for you. 

"Aish." Baekhyun said as the sun hit him once more from the window of the hospital room. 

   Baekhyun stared at your still unconcious figure, letting tears form in his eyes once more and anger arise like every other morning. He told EXO as they were coming back to visit the two of you again in a couple hours. They tried their best to convince Baekhyun you would be alright and that he should come home rather than wait for you 24/7 in your room, but Baekhyun could never let that happen. 

"I'm so sorry Min Jung-ah... Was I really the one who made this happen to you? M-min Jung... please... please just come back..." sobbed Baekhyun, holding your cold hand. 

   Finally, Baekhyun let go of your hand, quickly leaving to go ask the doctor to give you a daily check, always asking whether or not you were really alive or not. The couple, Dahyun and Jiwoo still felt terribly worried for you and even Baekhyun, they felt terrible knowing that they hurt the person who cared about you the most and felt even more sad to find out your tragic life. 

~ Flashback to one week ago ~

"Do you know where her parents were? We didn't even see a single trace of them when we had to enter her apartment to get someone to come to her..." said Jiwoo. 

"She doesn't have any." said Baekhyun bluntly, looking down sadly. 

"T-they both passed away?" Dahyun daringly questioned. 

"One did. Her mom. The guy that's Min Jung's dad? He left her for some spoiled brat of a kid and a fake mom. But that's okay, he'll find out when he comes home one day and wonders where all his money went and the furniture." said Baekhyun while giving a sad smirk. 

Shocked, the two of them stared back at Baekhyun then to you, your unconcious figure as the two of them facepalmed themselves from being so dumb.

"S-so... She felt this way and was that why... She could have dodged the car, she had the chance... But she didn't... Is that why--" 

"No. That wasn't it. I-I practically killed her. Me and her... We broke up because I was so upset that she kissed another guy but she really did try to convince me that it was not something she could stop... I'm so stupid." said Baekhyun, getting quieter with each word, tears falling out of his eyes. 

"It's okay. She'll wake up soon. We just have to be patient... We'll come around too to see if she wakes up." said Jiwoo. 

~ End of flashback ~

   While Baekhyun went to sadly talked to the doctor, your hand twitched suddenly. After your right hand twitched, your left hand began to twitch too until your eyes suddenly began to open. Slowly opening your eyes, you squinted them from the sudden bright rays that hit your eyes that were covered into darkness for a week. Your head was aching, you looked at your left arm, a cast, your right leg, a cast, your left ankle, a bandage wrapped tightly around it securely. You shook your head slightly, confused to what was going on. You then heard the click of the door as it opened. 

   Whatever the doctor and Baekhyun were talking about, Baekhyun forgot about everything as he rushed to your bed in shock to see you wide-eyed and awake. 

"Min Jung! How could you do this to me! Y-your awake!!!!" yelled Baekhyun, tightly embracing you. 

   Looking at the boy oddly, you pushed him away as you held yourself in your own arms that shocked even Baekhyun himself. Suddenly, Dahyun and Jiwoo were here, shocked to see you were awake for the first time. 

"What are you doing?" you said to the boy who was already teary-eyed. 

"M-min Jung-ah... I'm so sorry, forgive me please..." said Baekhyun desperately thinking that you were just acting cold to what he did to you.

"I-I'm sorry but... who are you?" 

   The three words that made Baekhyun shocked then ever, made Dahyun and Jiwoo gasp. Baekhyun, happy that you were awake then became crestfallen to see that you couldn't remember him. 

"Min Jung-ssi, may I check you? Everyone please get out I need to see what's wrong now with her." said the doctor quickly. 

  Baekhyun didn't budge, Jiwoo and Dahyun having to practically drag him out as his tears would not stop flowing to your figure that looked confused towards you. A few nurses barged in after the need of assistance from the doctor, checking what was wrong with you, what side effects you had, whether or not you had anything else wrong with you. 

   The doctor finally came out, Baekhyun rushing over to him in plea for good news. The doctor began to look at Baekhyun, having a serious expression that turned Baekhyun even more sadder, thinking that you would have a big problem. 

"She is... fine... But... Her memory. I'm not sure when it will come back. That's the only side effect. She doesn't remember the people she tried to block out and the people that made her feel lost and hurt, everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter