Yong Seo's Attempt to Win

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   By the end of school, you were now walking off from school, you had a bad and great day, it was mixed, Baekhyun making you feel better by the end of the day, as you smiled at when he was chasing you. You were planning on texting the members in group chat that you were going to walk to the cafe yourself to go work but instead, you heard footsteps as you then looked back with a cold scary glare, holding your phone onto your back as you see all the members stare at you in shock with the glare. Your eyes widened, you thought it was your "parents" and Yong Seo walking up to you as you slowly grew into a normal face towards them immediately apologizing. "I-I'm sorry..." as you sadly looked towards them as they looked back at you too, immediately changing from their scared look to, "Yah, you made me feel like you were that one girl in that scary movie... The grudge? Right?" Jongin said as the members were nodding quickly saying, "It's okay though. Make sure to check who you're glaring at though or else you're dead, arraso?" Junmyeon said jokingly as you gave a small laugh, smiling, "I will I will, miyanae~" you childishly said as you were about to tell them you have to go. "We'll drive you there," said Baekhyun quickly, dragging you into their car without any words from you, you didn't know Baekhyun knew what you were going to say, slowly smling towards the members when you got in the car as they gladly gave you a warm smile back. 

   You sat in between Baekhyun and Jongin as Jongin suddenly played with your fingers, you didn't mind, it felt like a hand massage to you so it was a win-win on both sides. You then felt someone touching your hands go away as you notice Baekhyun softly hitting off Jongin's hands saying, "Yah, is she a toy you can play with every once in awhile? Huh?" Baekhyun said as Jongin looked at him, laughing. "Yah, hyung. You're so odd. Maybe it's because---" before Jongin could blurt the rest of his sentence, Baekhyun reached over to Jongin, covering his mouth as all you could see was Jongin's eye smile. You giggled at their playful sides, saying, "Yah, yah. Let go it's okay he'll your hand if you stay like that," Baekhyun immediately taking his hand off Jongin's mouth as he said, "Okay.. Whatever you say~" Chanyeol saying, "Min Jungie~ Can we stay with you at the cafe?" as you replied, "No~" softly. "Why not~" said Sehun sadly giving you puppy eyes, making you melt from the cuteness but going back to a firm, "no" giving your reason saying, "You all," pointing at every member, "Have homework. You guys need to rest too. Staying for me is not a good idea. I rather work and go home myself. I'll text you.. okay?" you said slowly looking at them seriously. "Awwww. Okay... But can someone come pick you up as one condition?" said Kyungsoo. "Aigoo. Fine." you said softly as Baekhyun quickly said, "I will~!" beaming to you, you felt your heart race, smiling as you said, "Okay." 

   Finally, you got to the cafe, grabbing your bags, opening the car door to get out. You waved at all the members, mouthing a "Annyeong~" as you walked into the cafe door, quickly changing into your cafe uniform to start working. As you were working, cleaning a table in the cafe, you hear a ding, as you say, "Hello, Welcome to---" your eyes widened. "Welcome to what? Huh?" said Yong Seo. You looked at Yong Seo and her parents, Yong Seo smirking at a view her parents can't see as her parents were deadly glaring at you as you heard Yong Seo's mom say, "You act so tough but you work at this," as she looks around the cafe, "Place? Hmph. Try and talk to us again when you're on our level, okay?" as you gave an emotionless look, "I stand up for myself. You stand up for each other." as you added, "What do you need to order now." walking over to the cashier area. You knew you won as you saw your own dad glaring at you, "I'll buy nothing if you're serving us, Yong Seo, do you really wanna order here? With lousy waitresses like her?" you still remained emotionless, inside, you felt the wound on your heart that was a scar slowly rip open once more hearing those rude words come directly out of your dad's mouth on his own will. Yong Seo said, "Hmmmm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter