His Help

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  As you were walking to an area with EXO, you found the area they were heading to was the same area you stayed at lunch since the first day you attended SM High, under the tree. You see Baekhyun say, "Guys, you wanna go get lunch?" as the one of the members, you think it is Jongin, then said, "Yeah, we'll stay in the cafeteria actually, so you two can have some," as Jongin winked, "alone time." You see Baekhyun glaring at them as before they left they said, "Min Jung-ssi, we didn't get to be closer as much as before but don't worry, we'll be closer than anyone in a blink of an eye. Thanks for... taking care of Baekhyun for us." as they all bowed, they were all older than you except the maknae, Sehun as you said, "Oh... It's no problem, thank you..." you said, keeping your emotionless yet a little more brighter monotone voice. They all then walked away as you and Baekhyun were left alone. "Sorry. For them." he said, "They're... nice, thanks for letting me meet them." you said. "Yeah... no problem. By the way, can you wait outside the school for me, real quick?" said Baekhyun, you replied, "S-sure.... W-why?" your heart was beating hard, thinking he wants to go out somewhere with me? "You'll see," his emotionless face turning into a small grin. 

  By the end of the day, you were quickly putting away your books in your locker, about to race out the hallway, outside to the school to see Baekhyun. You closed your locker door as when you were about to take a step to walk down the hallway, you see Park Yiji, blocking your path with her two minions again, Seo Yoo and Hee Young. "Where do you think you're going?" said Yiji, smirking. You looked at her with an ice cold stare as you could feel her melt until she then broke out saying, "Trying to scare me, huh? You worthless thing. That's why no one in this school likes you, I thought I told you to stay away from my oppa." You, angry, calling Baekhyun her oppa, you then said, "Is he your property? He doesn't seem to notice you so why do you continue to claim him as your territory, he's not." you said, glaring at her. You could see Yiji getting furious as she said, "Oh, really?" as she raised her hand, right when she was about to slap you, you saw a hand stop her. "She's right. I'm not your property." a voice said, you looked at the direction the voice came from as so did Yiji and her minions as she said, "B-baekhyun oppa???" she then got off from angry Yiji to sweet Yiji saying, "Oppa~ What are you doing here?" as she used her other hand to touch Baekhyun's cheek. Baekhyun slapped her hand away as he dropped Yiji's wrist, grabbing your hand instead saying, "Please do not say I'm yours because I'm not. If anything, I'm hers." pointing to you and Baekhyun holding hands, Baekhyun speeding away with you. "Aish!" Yiji said as they left, "Eonnie-ah~ It's okay, we'll get her back--" Seo Yoo said, "Good." finished Hee Young, as the three girls smirked.  

  You were blushing as you keep remembering, that Baekhyun said he would rather be with you than Yiji, as you mentally smiled. Your heart numerously fluttered with Baekhyun's hand holding yours, dragging you off to a random area. By the time you and Baekhyun got to the area, Baekhyun notices his hand on yours, he embarrasingly pulls away, quietly apologizing. You felt this slight coldness on your hand, the warmth of Baekhyun's hand dispersing. You then replied, "No, it's okay." as you wished he kept holding your hand. You didn't notice that Baekhyun took you to a shop to buy phones. You panicked, I barely have enough money to pay for my apartment room... Your eyes widened, saying, "M-miyanae... I don't think I'm very interested in buying a--" Baekhyun interrupted saying, "Did I say you were buying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter