Byun Baekhyun

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ 5 Years Later ~

"Baekhyun-ah!" you yelled. 

"Yes, jagi?" Baekhyun replied through another room as he was fixing up the crying baby. 

"I-I think... the baby is kicking again..." you muttered, Baekhyun quickly coming back after fixing the diaper up for the baby you two shared. 

"Gwenchana? Do you need anything? Does it hurt alot?" Baekhyun asked, worried, causing you to smile slightly. 

"The best husband I can ask for." you said, squirming from the pressure that you had in your stomach with your baby that was already six months in. 

   The two of you lived a more happy life after Yong Seo moved out with her parents after the students having a hard time excepting her. The two of you were happy living together during senior year and all of college. You were married to Baekhyun on your second year of college when Baekhyun gladly proposed to you in front of many people. Telling the members you were pregnant with the first baby, they were very shocked but very happy and supportive in being uncles now. 

"The best wife I can ask for too." Baekhyun replied, hugging you gently so he wouldn't add pressure to the pain already there. 

   Once more, the two of you heard the cries of your baby, a boy, Chan Shik. The baby you had right now was a girl that the two of you planned on naming So Hyun. 

"Baekhyun, I'll go--" 

"Stay here until So Hyun stops kicking. I'll go take care of Chan Sik, just wait here, okay?" Baekhyun quickly said, giving an assuring peck on your lips, causing you to give a worried smile. 

   Baekhyun's parents finding out the two of you were getting married was very hard since they didn't come home very often at all, not even finding out the two of you have been going out for such a long time. They made it to the marriage, fortunately, supportive throughout the whole ceremony after getting a recap of the two of you from the members who would not stop blabbering the whole time. 

"Min Jung-ah! Just to let you know, the members are coming home again!" Baekhyun yelled through Chan Sik's door. 

"Okay, I'll go make something for them!" you yelled back, but more softly. 

   Quickly, you got up, taking your time going down the stairs, walking like a penguin from your belly. Going into the kitchen, you began to cut up fruits and make sandwiches for the coming members who are waiting to see Chan Sik again probably. 

On cue, the doorbell was heard a few minutes after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter