Vivid Memories

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   You woke up extra early today, hoping you woke up before Baekhyun. You grabbed your clothes and a towel, quickly entering the bathroom, taking a quick shower and changing into the uniform that you wore for school with white socks on. After combing your smooth, long black hair, you sneaked into the kitchen as you knew Baekhyun was fortunately not awake yet, it was about 5:30am as you would assume he would wake up at around 6:30am to get ready for school. 

"I should make something for him." you said to yourself softly, grabbing pans and ingredients as you summed up what you were going to make. 

   After about half an hour of cooking, you made a simple breakfast and even lunch for Baekhyun, smiling happily as you looked at the food that you just created. You made toast for Baekhyun for breakfast while also eating one yourself, and a bento lunch for Baekhyun, differing from meats, eggs, and different colored rice. You smiled in delight, seeing Baekhyun passing by the kitchen, seeing you as his tired eyes stared into you, causing your heart to flutter in joy. He walked over to you slowly, ruffling his soft, brown hair. 

"You woke up early..." said Baekhyun, staring at you as he smiled, a tired yet cute smile. 

"Yeah, I made you breakfast... and lunch for school..." you mutterd awkwardly, shuffling a bit from the atmosphere that surrounded the two of you alone together. 

"Ah~ Thank you~ I'll go shower now, I'll explain everything about lessons for school after, okay?" said Baekhyun, putting an assuring arm on your shoulder, taking it off after he finished speaking while also taking a piece of toast and eating it as he walked away. 

   You went upstairs to grab your backpack and your old red converse that you had with you, passing by the bathroom door Baekhyun was in, the door opening when you were midway passing by it. You looked to the door, as there was Baekhyun with his uniform shirt ed, stomach showing that had the clear lines of a 6 pack. Your eyes widened, looking away quickly as you grew slightly pink, about to walk away until you heard Baekhyun say something to you. 

"It's okay, you can look~" teased Baekhyun, making you grow even more pink as you slid off saying, 

"Tell me when your done buttoning your clothes... I'll be downstairs."

   After about five minutes, Baekhyun had his backpack on, his shoes with him too as he walked over to you, grabbing the last two pieces of toast. He handed one for you as he chewed on the other one. 

"You need to eat more. Look how thin you are." said Baekhyun firmly, seeing he wasn't kidding, you slowly took the piece of toast. 

   While the two of you were talking about the lessons that were going on, you got every single lesson after browsing through all of Baekhyun's notes for every subject. He looked at you in awe from how fast you could memorize the words of lessons, commenting on your every move, sliding the papers that you already memorized away after scanning it for five minutes. 

"Wow~ I still don't get my notes even until now..." said Baekhyun. 

"Wait-- didn't you... wait for me in the hospital? How did you get these notes?" you asked curiously, staring up at Baekhyun after scanning more than half the notes that he gave you. 

"Yeah...Suho hyung gave me these notes and let me copy them while I was waiting for you to kill both time and distract myself from getting even more sad to thinking whether you would wake up or not..." seeing Baekhyun's mood go down from saying the words. 

"Aigoo, don't be so down, I'm here, aren't I? If your sad it makes me sad too." you said, staring at Baekhyun who gave a small grin to you. 

"Yah, we have to go now though, Suho hyung just texted me that he's outside our door. Let's go." said Baekhyun, grinning at you as the two of you grabbed your backpacks, putting on your shoes after getting out of the house, walking over to the car that was rumbling. 

"Min Jungie~!" yelled Chanyeol, giving his signature smile. 

"Chanyeollie!" you replied back, the two of you grinning at each other as the two of you laughed, making Baekhyun rumble and complain, causing the two of you to chuckle further. 

   You were still reviewing notes that you missed during the whole car ride as you sat at the window end of the seat, the person next to you being Baekhyun who watched you closely. You were reviewing heavily, taking in all the information that was provided to you, thanking yourself for remembering that you taught yourself this when you were living alone from boredom, also one of the reason why you were number one. Sighing, by the time you got to the school, you were on the last few pages of the notes, the members advising you to review at home or at lunch, nodding at them. 

   While you were talking with the members, you never saw the shocked glances that you were getting while also getting talked aboute eveywhere. The school was booming to see you back at school again, with the members as they thought Yong Seo got rid of you once and for all. You were passing by Yong Seo and her group as her eyes widened to see you here, glaring at you a she thought, I thought she would have moved after she got hit by that car and woke up, stupid girl. 

"Omo, did you see Min Jung?! She's still alive and actually at school! Didn't Yong Seo brag to everyone that she got rid of her?!" said a student, 

"Aigoo, Min Jung is like any other person, she's practically a robot. Yong Seo was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter