New Transfer Student

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   You woke up from the beam of sunlight flashing at you, only to feel a warm back on yours with two warms arms wrapped around you protectively around your waist as you couldn't help but grin from the contact. You slowly looked at the clock, fortunately, it was 6am, only to remember Baekhyun was here and he also needed to get ready like you did. You turned towards Baekhyun, making you giggle from how cute Baekhyun looked while sleeping, lips slightly out, pouting gently, a reaction to a dream most definitely while his eyes were softly closed, his fringe messy from sleeping, making him still look even more handsome. Every time you saw your boyfriend Baekhyun, you always wondered out of all the people he could have chose from, he chose you, your background was terrible, how you were labeled at school was terrible, you were financially struggling, and in your eyes, you really did not seem pretty. You then shook your head from the thoughts you had, quickly shaking Baekhyun frequently to wake him up. 

"Andwae. I don't want to go." groaned Baekhyun in utter stubborness with his eyes still fluttered close. 

"You have to. I have to go to school too. If not, then I'll just go by myself--" you suddenly see Baekhyun's eyes flutter open, only to run out the room out of the door quickly, grabbing his phone off your desk and calling a member to pick him up so he can go get ready too. You laughed at Baekhyun from his sudden reactions towards your small words that wouldn't have effect on anyone else except him. 

   Walking down the hallway at school, you made it to your classroom at school, a few minutes left to spare. You would think Baekhyun came with you but since he was sleeping in your apartment, he didn't have as much as time as you did, probably coming a few minutes after you, he was quick when it came to getting ready but he was on the brink of becoming late from getting to his house late. You sighed, looking around the room, lonely from no one around, you then slowly opened your sleeve, seeing the bandaged wound on your forearm, making you frown from the terrible memory that happened. You then slid the sleeve down, reminding yourself everything that you had written down on your notes for the time being to help refresh your memory while also understanding today's lesson too. 

  Finally, the bell rings, classmates rushing into the class one by one after a minute or so after the bell, sitting down while chatting with their friends. The last person you saw before the bell ended with its last ring that would represent you were late was finally a messy haired Baekhyun, his chest heaving up and down from rushing to get to the classroom. You can see all his fangirls fawn over him, eye candy to them as they sighed in content to see a handsome kingka in front of them, even with his messy hair, he still knows how to make himself presentable to many. Baekhyun quickly sat down in his seat, your teacher coming in right after he sat, only to see another student with her. 

   "Class. There is a new a student--" you could see the looks and voices of girls, yelling out for the "hot transfer student" while the guys in the class groaned, the transfer student was a boy instead of a girl, losing the interest of every guy in the class. You stared down the student, his eyes landing towards yours, smirking at you directly, a glint of curiousity in his eyes. You felt two pairs of hands blocking your view, hearing a whisper. "Yah. Look at me, not him. We all know that I'm more handsome than him, he just wants to make an entrance." said Baekhyun, hearing every word filled with utter jealousy, making you smile, slowly dropping his hands down gently, staring into Baekhyun's eyes. You whispered softly towards Baekhyun, "He's nothing. I have you, so I guess it wouldn't matter what happens with him and all. Sorry. I must have caught you off guard suddenly." you said with pure honesty into every word you said to him, Baekhyun catching that. Baekhyun gave a happy grin, "That's great. It's alright, I shouldn't have let my jealousy get the best of me. I'm sorry about that too." feeling the pat on the back from Baekhyun assuringly. 

   It was lunch time by now, you told Baekhyun you forgot something in your locker as you would be by the tree you u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter