Will you be able to Trust me?

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   You woke up to a cloudy morning, making you even more fatigue from how much sleep you got while also the weather making you want to go back to sleep in an instant. You groaned, turning off your alarm as you quickly got ready, you usually got a text from Baekhyun with things like, "Good morning sunshine" or "Wake up sleeping beauty" or even "Time to see the beautiful face~ Good morning my precious angel~" In a swift moment, you were thinking of Baekhyun, taking your phone off your charger, staring at what you hoped were new messages from him. You stared at the phone with your mouth agape, for the first time, Baekhyun didn't send you a text in the morning. 

   Feeling sad over the factor, you brushed it off quickly thinking that Baekhyun overslept so you took it in your hands by texting him first this time. 

Min Jung: Wake up~ Good morning~!

Tapping the send button, you took your phone into your pocket of your skirt, hoping to see a new message in at most five minutes, it was Baekhyun after all. You then put your backpack on and exited out your door, you used to bring lunch but nowadays, your appetite was not settled anymore with the situation you were in, with Yong Seo and her group at least. Baekhyun persisted in you eating lunch but then started to feed you the food he had because he was scared you were going to turn into a "skeleton" from how thin you were nowadays, you didn't blame him. 

   Repeatedly checking your phone for new messages from Baekhyun, there were no messages the whole walk to school. You felt strange to see Baekhyun like this, but you also thought that you may have been too used to him texting immediately to tell you things that you forgot that normal people don't text back so quickly all the time, once again, brushing it off like nothing. You appeared getting your stuff from your locker, only to find the new transfer student, Jungwon, blocking your pathway. You emotionlessly stared at him as he only gave a bright grin back towards you. "And what you want is...?" you said in a tone that gave chills to any person. 

   Unfazed, Jungwon only gave you a strangely odd grin, not a welcoming grin, but not a bad one either, it was off in some way that you weren't able to put your finger on it. "Nothing. You dropped this yesterday." said Jungwon, still grinning towards you, handing a black pen to you. You only gave a small nod in response, taking the black pen and walking away. Jungwon, walking over to his friend, makes his conversation about you and his plans to him in satisfaction. 

   Sitting down into your seat, you then thought about everything, remembering you had quiz today for your first period class, immediately studying your notes during your time, waiting for Baekhyun to come. You checked the time every two minutes, waiting for Baekhyun who never came, time passing to the point where it was five minutes before the bell would ring. You continuously studied your notes until you finally heard that ring that arose from the school's bells. Students running into the class, chattering began with everyone loudly speaking to the point where studying was not an option any longer from the noise level in your classroom. 

   Before the bell could ring, you see Baekhyun smoothly walking over to his seat, only to look extremely emotionless, sitting down next to you without even giving you a glance. Shocked, you stared at him, feeling the cold aura around him making you feel worried that something wrong happened. You whispered to Baekhyun quietly, "Are you.. okay?" as you poked his shoulder to get some attention. Baekhyun, not wanting to share his feelings, only gave you a slight nod, not even towards your direction. You believed that he needed time alone so you ended up saying nothing else after, making Baekhyun irritated from what you were doing, giving you a slight stare for a split second when you weren't looking. 

   Sighing, it was finally lunch time, meaning you were halfway done with the school day and that you also could spend time with Baekhyun and the members. You rushed over with a couple members coming with you towards Baekhyun and the rest of the members that weren't walking with you. "Hey guys~" you said happily, the members smiling happily towards you, giving a cute wave, "Annyeong Min Jungie~" as Baekhyun only gave a soft, "Hello." Making you curious to why he was so quiet all of a sudden, it looked like he was going to explode in seconds with a poke, making you not want to bother him even more. 

   Baekhyun said he wanted to stay around the members right now, the members giving curious glances seeing Baekhyun's utterly emotionless face and your face of questioning too. The members mouthed when Baekhyun sat down, "Did you two fight?" making you think about everything that happened, as you shook your head, the members sighing in relief. Baekhyun, staring at the table so intensely that it looked like he was going to break the table in half with only looking at it. 

   Putting a hand on the hand Baekhyun had settled on the cafeteria tables, you said softly, "Baekhyun-ah... You said you were okay but I-- we know you're not. Please... Tell us what's wrong.. We're all really worried." making Baekhyun look up to stare at your eyes deeply, seeing the sorrow in them. He then said, "O-oh... I'm sorry-- today I was just blanking out alot from how tired I am from the thoughts I have and the stress too.. Please don't take it in this way... Just for today, let me be like this?" Baekhyun genuinely staring at you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter