Disaster

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   After Sunday, you were finally going back to school, you woke up, eyes slowly opening, opening your phone to check the time, 6am. You then slowly got up, made your bed, went to grab your uniform, took your shower, and did your routine as usual in the morning. After all the necessary things, you then got a text from the members. You smiled as you read: 

Baekhyun: Min Jung-ah, let us pick you up? 

As you texted back 

Min Jung: I have plans for school today, so I won't be able to walk into school or walk with you guys, in a rush... Thank you for the ride but I wanna get a good walk to refresh myself^^

Putting your phone on silent, sliding it nicely into your small pocket in your backpack. You had a few things that popped up today, you had to go study early in the morning for the test, you had to talk to the teacher about a few things, you then had to discuss and organize a few papers that were needed that day as soon as you got out of all your classes. You sighed, quickly walking faster to school, thinking about all the things you had to do. you then quickly got to your first period class at around 6:55am. You looked around the school, completely empty, the members usually came at around 7:30am so you quickly used the time while they weren't there to make jokes with you to study as much as you could after getting your books from your locker. 

  During your time of studying, the door of your class suddenly slammed open with an angry mother running towards you. Your eyes slowly widened. "Yong Seo's eomma?" you slowly said as her mom then got to you as she slapped you, hard. She then yelled, "Who are you to tell my own daughter hurtful words and hurt her?!" as you felt the sting of her slap, shocked at her words. "Excuse me, but I never did or say anything to her, if you want, you can check for any scratches, I've never even touched her. If anything, she hurt me." you said, your cold exterior shooting out now. "Tch, orphan. I'll make sure you pay for what you did, calling my daughter stupid? How about you? You were so stupid you got kicked out of your home by your own dad, you know why? Because you're useless and no one wanted you, even your real--" "Shut. Up." you dangerously and coldly said, filled with venom, ready to pounce at the predator any second, you grew angry, you felt your eyes water but you stopped yourself. You could tell Yong Seo's mom could feel your coldness radiating off you as she soon became a little scared. "Hmph, see you in the office." as she then walked away, Yong Seo watching the whole scene saying, "Eomma, i-it's okay, she's useless like you said, we'll get rid of her." as she walked off with her mom.

  Your eyes grew watery as you went onto your knees, you couldn't take it anymore as you broke down from the words Yong Seo's mom said. You said to yourself, "S-she's right. I am useless, to the point where even my own dad would trash me, huh?" as tears flew from your eyes, you heard a voice say in a deadly serious way, "No. You're not." as your eyes widened, immeditately wiping the tears off your eyes as you slowly stood up, seeing Baekhyun. Baekhyun's face was expressionless, angry, and most of all, worried that overwhelmed his warm orbs. You then stare at him softly as you said, "Ah... You heard me... I really--" "Yah, why do you choose to hide everything from me? Does that make you feel okay? Does make you think I feel okay?!" You're eyes widened from Baekhyun's sudden words as he looked at you, possibly slightly giving a glare. You then melted under his glare as you couldn't take lying to him anymore, you really couldn't. "F-fine, miyanae. I thought... I thought I could handle it but I guess not... I'm sorry for not telling you. I just really--" as you stopped your words, looking down. "I really don't want you to see me like this." as you looked away shyly, thinking about your words, growing pink. You could then see from the corner of your eyes Baekhyun's grin as he then quickly grabbed onto you, embracing you into a warm hug. You grew a darker shade of pink as he held you ever so softly. "Yah, it's okay. Don't ever lie to me again, I don't ever wanna see you like this without me knowing. I'll make sure to make you feel special in this world everytime too." as the bell suddenly gave a high pitch ring as he slowly let go, softly staring at you, "Will you be okay now?" Baekhyun assuringly said. "Y-yeah. Thanks..." as you sat on your seat, Baekhyun sitting next to you. 

  Your teacher then came in saying, "Hello class--" as she heard the ring of the telephone. She then quickly picked it up saying, "Annyeonghaseyo?" as she then gave a "Yes," every once in awhile frequently in a formal tone. You then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter