Him

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Beep Beep Beep You slowly opened your eyes, seeing the sunlight hitting your face. You sighed, thinking about the memory just two years back, when you were just a freshman. 

~ Flashback ~ 

    "Eomma, please, please, let me stay, I won't have anywhere to go!" you pleaded. "Yah, you think you're all that, huh?" your dad threw an envelope with 1 million won, "Take it, and never come back here again. If only you were like our beautiful Yong Seo, huh Yong Seo-ah?" "Deh, Appa~" as she cuddled with your dad, smiling at you pleading to stay at home. Your step-mom was disgusted by you as she then got your own dad to also think the same, as they always favored your older step-sister, Yong Seo. "Eomma, appa, I'll be quiet, you won't even think I'm here-- please just let me stay, I'm your daughter, appa, remember? When it was just you and me? Remember? We made it together!" you cried out. "Tch, yeobo, let's just throw her out right now." your step-mom smirked. Your dad then forcefully grabbed your arm as you winced in pain from the large pressure on your left arm. As you made it to the door, your dad threw you 2 feet away from the porch as he threw the envelope, your bag with all your clothes, and your backpack as he said "Daughter? My real daughter was here all along. Never come back again." your dad said, venom in his words, slamming the door close. You, on the floor, stared at the ground, tears forming in your eyes, crying out in tears. You then took all your stuff and lived in an alley for a couple weeks until you found this cheap one room apartment where you could crash with the one million won until you could get a part time job. What did I ever do to deserve this? you thought, as a tear fell. 

~ End of Flashback ~

  I'm lucky I have a place to stay in, a part time job, attending Seoul's best high school as number one, I'm just unlucky to fall for him.

    You took a shower, changed into your school uniform, grabbed your backpack, and started walking to school. The school you attended was SM High School, where the wealthiest and smartest people are. You were fortunate to get in the state you were back then, you transferred just last year from being the smartest in the school you were in in your freshman year. The walk to your school was about 20-25 minutes as you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter