Cravings

Huge Secret

-Kai's POV-

"She fainted!" Baekhyun and chanyeol quickly ran towards haera because they thought she was going to fell of the couch. 

I looked at her falling on my lap unconsciously.

"Haera!!" I shook her body. 

"Haera!" Again, I tried to wake her up. 

She was still Unconscious.

The others tried to help aswell even though some of them didn't approve me and haera's decision. 

I slowly stood up and lay her down on the couch. 

Kyungsoo took a pillow and blanket in his room and gave it to me. 

"Can we call the doctor?" Chanyeol said looking at the others. 

I kept my self busy with haera. Chen and kyungsoo helped me aswell.

"I don't think we can" baekhyun answered him. 

It would be a mess if we invite a doctor here. We wouldnt know if we can trust someone not tell anyone about this. They might suspect something. 

"We should just call and ask the doctor what we can do" suho suggested. 

That was actually a great idea. Thankfully, I have haera's doctor phone number.

"Yeah. I have the number" I sat down next to haera and took my phone out of my pocket. 

"Good" suho sighed. 
He felt guilty and thought that haera fainted because of him yelling at us both. 

It's also partly my fault for bringing her here in her condition-She's not 100% fine. 

"Okay. Be quiet" I told them as I started calling. 

"Hello" the doctor responded. I stood up.

"Hello. This is um.. Kwon Haera's.....husband" I looked at them shyly mentioning "husband" and looked away. 

"Oh. Yes. Is there any problem?" She asked politely. 

" yes, haera has been feeling sick and dizzy lately. Her temperature raised. Uh.. And she fainted just now. " I nervously explained because I don't know how to and with the other members looking at me made me lose my focus. 

"Oh my.. For now, Lay her down. Her body should face at the side and place a pillow below her hips" she helped and I did as what she have told me. 

"Has she been eating well lately?" She asked. 

I didn't know how to answer since I wasn't with her all the time. 

"I.. Think" I said sounded stupid. 

"You should bring her to see me as soon as possible. I'm afraid it might affect the baby." She told me. 

But I kept quiet thinking and trying to find a way to bring her to the hospital. Is it possible? What if there's a lot of my fans outside. 

"Hello?" She interrupted. 
"I can go there if you can't bring her here. Just give me the address" she was trying to help politely. 

"Um.. No thank you. I'll bring her there as soon as possible" I said and thanked her. "But,is this usual during pregnancy?" I asked concernly.

"Yes and there's a lot of reason why this happens, stress might be one of them, lack of nutrition, overworking and a lot more. Check if there's any viginal bleeding. If there is, please come and see me now" I gulped listening to her mentioning blood. 

Most of the time, when a pregnant lady is bleeding, it usually leads to miscarriages.

How do I check? Do I like...open her pants or? 

I'm very worried. I don't want to lose the haejun and haera aswell. I'd kill my self if haejun... If haejun is not here anymore.

My eyes went teary.
I took a deep breath and washed off my doubts. 

"She's fine! Think positively" I thought to my self.

I looked at haera but my eyes were on her legs looking worriedly if there's any bleeding. Fortunately, there's no signs of that. Yet.

"Okay. I will. Thank you very much"I said while my eyes were still examining haera.

"Alright then. Make sure she drinks a lot of water. Dehydration might also be the cause." She explained. 

We then hung up. 

"So, how was it?" Suho asked and the others looked at me waiting for an answer. 

" she may be in stress lately. Dehydration and lack of nutrition might also be the cause" I repeated what the doctor said on the phone. My eyes were still on haera.

I sat on the floor near haera and placed my hand on her belly. 

"Where are you,haejun?"I whispered.

I didn't care if the others think I'm crazy for talking to a belly. I just need to check and reassure that haejun is fine.

"Where are you?" I cried searching for any heartbeat or movement. 

After a few seconds, finally, I could feel haejun's heart beat. It may not be that obvious but I could feel it. 

I smiled. "Yay"  and laughed slightly. 

"Is it okay if she stays here for tonight?" I asked. 

"We can't just let her go out ,in her condition" kyungsoo defended me. 

"I'm fine with it" lay said. 
"Me too" Chen continued. 
And the others agreed aswell. 

Then, I carried her in the room and lay her down properly on my bed. Some of the members helped me aswell because she's heavy now that her haejun is already 5 month and a half.

As I was pulling the blankets on her, she moved a bit. 

She closed her eyes forecefully.

"Haera." I called her name quietly. 

"Dizzy" she mumbled. Her eyes were still closed. 

I sat on the bed and massage her forehead. 

"Where does it hurt?" I asked. 

She pointed at her forehead so I kept on massaging even though my hands were tired.

After a while, she pushed my hands away and opened her eyes slowly. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked right away. 

She looked around with a confused face. 

"What..happened?" She sat up but I told her to lay down. 

"You fainted" I told her without any explanation. 

She sighed and pushed her bangs (hair) up. "Sorry" 

She looked tired and her hair was messy and greasy. 

"Does it hurt somewhere else?" I questioned.

She shook her head and rubbed her eyes.

"Haejun's okay?" Her voice was soft and quiet. Her eyes are opened fully now.

"Yes but we should see the doctor tomorrow" i told her. "Just to make sure" i continued. 

She didnt respond. 

"About just now, i'm sorry that they said that. I'm sure they didnt mean what they said" i apologized and held her hand.

"It's okay" 
"I can just go to the doctor my self." She added.

"No i want to go with you" i insisted.

"No" she shook her head.

"Yes" i answered.

"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
That kept going for a while. 

"Okay okay. Lets just do this-Rock Paper Scissors" i got ready with my hand. 

"Fine" 

"ROCK PAPER SCISSOR" 

Haera: paper
Me: scissor

"HAHA I WIN" I exitedly jumped.

She didnt care and pulled the blankets up to her neck. She turned her body to the other side,not facing me.

"Hey.. You okay?" I peeked.

"Who's teddy is that?" She pointed at kyungsoo's teddy bear.

"That's kyungsoo's" I replied.

"Hmmm" she nodded. 

"Why?" I asked looking at her.

"I have the same one at home" 
I could see in her face that she really miss her home and parents. 

"We should meet your parents at some point" I said.

"And yours too" she responded. 

I've been avoiding this matter in a while. I'm afraid my parents would react the same way as haera's. 
I haven't told my family about haera and haejun yet. 

Sometimes, I thought that I could get away from this but sooner or later, they'll know. And public will know too.

I'm still not prepared for it to happen but if it does, I'll stick to my first decision on keeping it and being a father.

"Jongin" she snapped.

"Yeah?" 

She pointed at the door so i turned around.

Chen was standing near the door "We've prepared some food. Let's eat" 

"Okay. Be there in a sec" I said and he closed the door. 

I looked at haera. "Do you want me to bring the food here?" 

I pulled her arm but she pushed me away. "No, its fine. I'm not hungry"

"Come on! Lets eat" I repeated. "Don't lie. You're actually hungry" I poked her nose and force a smile. 

"I want to lay down for a bit" she refused.

"I'll bring the food here then" i said.

"No" 

"Fine fine. I won't eat if you won't" I pouted and sat next to her, arm crossed.

She looked at me and sighed. 
" I just woke up and you're telling me to eat rightaway" she complained. 

"Sorry but.." 
I moved down closer to her belly. " you may not be hungry but haejun's hungry in there" I moved my finger in circle on her belly.

She sighed. "Fine. Lets go" she hit my head and pushed me away.

"Ah!!!" I groaned. "That hurts"

"Serves you right" she rolled her eye. 

"What did i even do?" I rubbed the spot where it hurts.

"Nothing. I just want to hit you" she smiled. Finally.

I stare at her. 

"I'm Sorry" she felt guilty.

"Its ok." I smiled back. It doesnt really hurt actually. 

We both stood up and walked to the dining room.

 - Haera's POV-

We both sat down along with the others and eat.

The atmosphere seems different and awkward. They didn't exchange any words. All I could hear is the sound of our chopsticks.

"how are you feeling?" Lay asked. 

All eyes were on me. 
"I'm okay now. Thank you and sorry" I replied nervously. 

" I don't disagree about both of you keeping the baby but you should know the risk. It's not easy" suho looked at Kai. 

Kai stopped eating. "I know it won't"

"You know what the company will do If they found out" he said but his voice was soft. 

"you both are still young especially you, haera." Lay mentioned me.

Kai sighed. "So what's your point in saying that?" 
"Giving this baby to someone else is not in our plan list" he continued sharply, all of the sudden.

I listened.

I wouldn't give this baby up for an adoption. Thinking about haejun being taken away from my hands makes me want to cry. That's very cruel. 

My eyes were teary but I forced my self to not let it fall down. I don't want to look weak Infront of them.

"You both are just still young" xiumin said. 

The other members said the same thing. 

I didnt want to respond anything because i dont want to make any arguments. 

"Cant we just stop this all and eat" baekhyun interupted. He and chanyeol were the one who kept quiet.

"Lets just eat" chen agreed. 

. . . .
As i finished eating my pasta,
"Do you want anything else?" Kai asked me. 

I looked at the foods trying to figure out what i want to eat.

"Chicken?" He knew i was looking at the chicken.

I've always wanted to eat chicken throughout this whole 5 month of pregnancy but whenever i take one bite, i'll always throw up afterwards. 

"Why? You're afraid that you'll throw up like last time?" He looked at me in a concern way. His voice aren't soo loud. It was as if he's whispering but not too quiet either. 

I nodded.

The others were obviously looking at us but i kept staring at kai. 

"Its okay. Just give it a try" he placed one chicken wing on my plate. 

It smells good. I can feel my self drooling over it. 

"Eat well" kai smiled. His smile calmed me down, as usual.

I smiled back. 

I took a bite and weirdly wait for my self to feel nauseous. Fortunately, not even a slight urge to throw up.

As one piece finished, i whispered and asked kai to get me more and more and more until the other members gave up eating and let me have all of it. 

They were shock to see me eating like a chicken mania.
I couldnt stop my self.

Plus,Kai kept on giving me chicken after chicken. 

"Wow" baekhyun laughed. 

Me and kai didn't care. He kept on feeding me while i kept on eating. 

" Like father like child" chen made the others laughed out loud. 

For the first time since i came here, suho and lay laughed seeing me. 

"jongin" suho called. 

Kai turned his attention to suho but his main attention was still on me.

"Do you want us to order more chicken?" Suho asked and smiled.

Me and kai looked at suho and then to each other. 

"Do you need more? You've eaten 10 pieces already." He stated. 

"You frickin counted?!" My voice raised. I forgot i was in exo's place. Kai and the other members were all looking at me with a scared face.

 "Sorry" I smiled fakely. This is embarrassing.
"Hmm no its okay. Thanks" i smiled at suho.

"Tell me if you need more" kai eyed me.

I nodded and kept eating. Theres only 2 pieces left so i gave it a go.

"Wait" kai stopped me. 

I faced him and he wiped my mouth. 

The other members were still staring at us being 'loveydovey'.

Sehun suddenly cleared his throat loudly. 

"Shhh shut up" chanyeol told sehun to be quiet and watched us as if they were watching a drama.

"I dont think we can seperate those both" sehun whispered but i still could hear.

Meanwhile..
"Do you want some water?" Kai asked.

My mouth was full so i just nodded.

He gave me his water that he haven't  drank yet.

"Thanks" i swallowed and drank the water.

That's apparently the last piece. 

"What do you want to eat now?" Kai questioned as i searched for more food.

"Do you have fruits or..." I haven't finished my words and suddenly kai stood up and got some strawberries which was in the refrigerator.

"This?" He raised his brow as he came towards me.

I didn't actually want strawberries but that'll do. I dont want to cause any more trouble.

He sat next to me and gave me some strawberry. He also ate some. 

"Do you guys want strawberry?" Kai offered them. 

"Yeah sure" he passed a bowl of strawberries to them and they started eating as well. 

"Does pregnant lady usually eat this much?" Chen asked.

"I think" i replied. I was still not very confortable with them but after suho smiled at me, i somehow became a bit open to them.

"I havent had any appetite to eat lately" i smiled shyly. "Sorry for eating too much. I hope you guys understand" my head tilted down a bit as a bow. 

" you lost apetite, is it because of me?" Kai questioned. 

"I'm not so sure" i answered although i think the answer is a yes.

Kai sighed and rest his back on the chair. "Next time, force your self to eat no matter what. You need it for energy otherwise you'll get dizzy" he scolded me but not in a bad way.

"Thats right" sehun agreed and smiled mischievously.

"What did you say.. The baby's name" chanyeol stare at us waiting for an answer.

"Haejun" kai answered.
"Kim haejun" I made it clear.

"Nice" 
"I guess thats a bit of a mix up of your names" 
"Yay haejun"
The others cheered.

It made me happy after all that happened today.

I couldnt stop smiling at their reaction.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Chen asked us.

"Boy" we announced.

"Little jongin" 
"I bet he's dancing in there" 
......
We just laughed along.

"You guys should also be prepared, just in case this all goes wrong" suho reminded us.

"Yes. I know" kai replied.

"And your parents. Have you told them about this?" Suho asked again. 

"I'm going to. Very soon" kai answered with a short sentences.

"I trust you not to ruin this up okay. Our career is also important"  suho was mentioning about my pregnancy secret.

We just nodded.

His words made me feel bad again. I really don't want to ruin their career and also the fan's will be really disappointed. Especially kai's. 

If only this all didn't happen, I won't be struggling right now. I'd be in university, doing assignments and not even bother anything about exo.

But then, i'm glad that haejun is here. He is like a very special gift that god gave us for a reason which is meeting kai.

-----      
Suddenly, someone came inside without knocking the door but we could hear the sound of the door being opened.

"Manager hyung! Manager hyung" kyungsoo whispered with a high note and made signals to hide me.
He was sitting at the edge so he could see who was coming in.

Everybody panicked. 

Kai stood up and bring me to the room and hid me inside their closet. 

"Wait, alright" he whispered. "Dont make any noise" he said before he went out.

To be continued....
What will happen next?

❤️❤️