Baekhyun

Huge Secret

As soon as kai closed the door, he opened it back. 

"What the hell are you hiding??!" Their manager pushed kai aside and saw me.

That time, i knew i screwed up. I should have ran but theres no where to hide in here.

"Who are you?" He asked with a confused tone and facial expression.

He was more to pointless than mad.

Words wouldn't come out of my mouth. I was nervous and afraid to mess kai's life.

"Who are you?" He repeated. 
I could see the other exo members peeking.

"Uh.. She's our.. Umm.. Cleaning lady" kai nervously responded with a shaky voice. "Yeah. Cleaner" he repeated and looked awkward.

I don't know how i felt about him calling me a "cleaning lady". It somehow hurt my feelings but at the same time, i have to understand what possible could happen if he told his manager the truth. 

"This pregnant lady is your cleaner?" The manager raised his brow and pointed at me. 

I was annoyed by the way he pointed at me. 

Kai then nodded but didn't say anything. 

"Its better to hire her than other cleaners-She won't speak up about our privacy to public. " baekhyun spoke up. "I trust her" 

"Oh okay" their manager finally let me go. " you can finish your work and go home after that"he continued. 

"Okay" i said and went pass through them.

I took the plates that was on the table and placed it in the sink.

As i was cleaning, i heard their conversation...

"I heard you went out during dance practice today? Why is that?" Their manager asked kai. 

"Uh.. Kai cleared his throat. "My dog.. Died. So i had to go home" kai made excuses. 

Then, kai got scolded for giving a nonsense reason. 

" if the rumours are true, just tell me. " he said. 

"No its not true" kai answered trying to convince him.

"The media have been asking me if you are dating anyone or not. The company wants to make a last statement about it" The manager said  as if he didn't believe what kai have answered him.

"I'm not dating anyone!!" Kai voice became louder. " hyung! I swear!! I  really am not dating anyone. I want to focus on the concerts. Not dating and all that what not. Tell the reporters to stop making rumours!" Kai raised his voice. .

My heart fell apart. My mind was repeating his words- His hurtful words. 

At some point, i just can't help my self but to feel terribly hurt and annoyed.

But then, what was i expecting from him? I shouldn't have expected too much. He's an idol with more than a million fans. 
And i'm just a normal girl who lived with my parents and struggling with university who got pregnant and threw her life for a baby. 

What was i really thinking? 

I stare at kai with a teary eyes. He stared back with an apologetic face. 

I took my jacket that was on the couch and bowed. " I've finished my work. I'm going home now"i got out of the apartment quickly that I didn't hear what they responded.

I went down using the lift and as i walked out of that building, i just realised that my bag that has my purse in it was still inside their place.

I stopped and think if i should go up again and get my bag or should i jusg walk away.

At that moment, i really don't want to face kai. I had mixed up feelings about him and from the beginning until now, i still doubt him. I don't know why.
I've tried but its just really hard.

So I decided to just walk take a walk to my place. Thankfully, my phone was in my pocket the whole time but there's no point. I need money to get into the bus.

I walked past by a few shops that sells kpop merchandise but I didn't want to take a look because i knew theres always kai's posters pasted which will make me feel unconfortable.

Then, I walked passed by a night club that reminded me or when me and kai first met. By looking at the window, i could see that the crowd was almost the same as how it was at andy's house. 

Seeing alcoholic drinks made me feel regretful and stupid that i did somethings like that, during that night. 

"Hey" someone suddenly whispered on my ears from the back and touched my shoulder. 

I turned around and saw a creepy guy  with his face covered and was wearing all black. I couldnt see properly as he was wearing a cap and didnt look straight up. 

I pushed him and he fell down. 

"DONT ING TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!!" I yelled but that place was too loud so no one really heard me except for some people who was around me. 

I walked as fast as i could before that guy stood up but he held my hands right away. 

"Its me" he pulled me. 
"Shhh. Its me." He made signals with his finger and looked down. 

I was thinking about kai but it doesn't look like kai. I'm familiar on  how his body looks like and this is obviously not him.

So i asked "Who are you?"

He pulled me and got me out of that place.

 When we finally did,we comfortably walked but he was still holding my hands. 

I tried to observe his face but failed.

"Who are you?" I asked again. 

He stopped. "Oh yeah! I forgot to ask. Where's your house?" He threw my question away and asked me. 

"Who are you?" I repeated.

"Seriously? You haven't recognise me till now?" 
He looked around and There were no one else there except for us because it was late. All shops around that okace were closed so it was dark. 

He then looked at me in the eye. "Baek" he whispered closely.

I freezed. "B.. B... B-baekhy..." 

He quickly covered my mouth. "SHHH" 

"I brought your bag" he handed me my bag which was on her other hand, all this time. 

"Thank you!!!" I thanked him. " Thank you sooo much" 

"It's okay" he replied. 

"He cant go out because of the rumours. They're having a discussion right now. So... I'm giving this to you instead" he talked about kai quietly although no one was there.

"Oh i see" I didn't want to be so emotional. 

"Sorry about just now and You can go home. I can just get a taxi" i said with feeling guilty that I pushed him just now. 

"That's okay. I'll send you back home" he refused. 

"No.no. You can Go home" i said politely.

He didn't care and called a taxi that was near us,right away.

"Lets go" he went in.

So i did aswell and told the taxi driver, the destination.

While we're on our way, the taxi driver was really friendly so he kept us entertained by making some jokes and asking how our day went. 

Suddenly, it goes to a topic that made me and baekhyun awkward to each other....

"How long have you both been married?" He asked,friendly.

Baekhyun awkwardly laughed. "Haha.. Uh.. Around.. " he eyed me.

"7 month" i helped him.

"Oh.. Woah! And after a few months you're expecting already.. " he was amazed. "You are such a strong guy" he mentioned baekhyun.

Baekhyun laughed awkwardly again and scratched his head.

"You know.. It's okay to get married and have kids early. You both can make more soon. " that man amused. "It might be hard at first but once you get older like me, it's an advantage" he said.

"Thats right" baekhyun agreed.

Me and baekhyun's reaction were the same- we just laughed along ,fakely.

"How many kids are you both planning to have?" The man continued asking.

I know that he was trying to be friendly but it made us more unconfortable than entertained.

"Hmmm 20 kids" baekhyun joked. 

The man laughed.

My eyes were wide open for a few seconds thinking how i'll be able to handle that until I realised that i dont have any relations with baekhyun. 

If i have any thoughts about having another baby, it should be with kai,not baekhyun. 
What was i thinking?

The radio suddenly played exo-lightsaber. Baekyun looked at me and with his mouth slighyly opened. 

"Are you both working?" That man interupted us.

"Yes" baekhun answered and looked outside the window.

"Work hard so you can supprt the baby" the man advice.

Baekhyun just giggled.

"Ah.. This boy group is very popular nowadays." The man said and mase baekyun smiled. 

"they're pretty awesome" baekyun complimented him self.

"I haven't seen them but my daughter said they're very great" the man made baekhyun blushed.

"I guess that you're expecting a baby boy?"the man changed the topic guessed the baby's gender.

"Yes i am" i smiled. " i mean.. We are"

"I see" 
"Okay. We've arrived" the man parked the car on the side. 

I paid for it and went out. Baekhyun looked around before he got out completely.

"Thank you" baekhyun bowed and closed the door. 

Then, its just the two of us.

"That man was funny" Baekhyun said.

"Yeah" i agreed.
"Thats my place" i pointed at the small building. 

"You live alone?" He asked on our way going in.

I nodded.

We both went up to my place and i let him in. 

He took his shoes, mask, jacket and cap off and placed it on the table. 

"Where do i sit?"he asked while i was preparing hot water to make a coffee for him.

"Sit anywhere" i replied. 

He sat on the chair politely. 
" Why do you live alone?" He looked at me.

"I told my parents i was pregnant and they basically kicked me out" i explained. 

"Oh.." 

"Here is your coffee. Its hot" i placed the coffee on the table next to him and sat on the edge of my bed.

He seemed to be thinking and wondering aboout me.
"So you're working at a restaurant?" He took a sip of the coffee.

"Yes" i nodded. "To pay for this place and support my self"

"Before that?" He asked.

"University student" i replied. 

He nodded. 

Then, the back pain striked suddenly.
I kept quiet and lay my self down. 

"How's kai and you? Are you both fine?" He stirred his coffee with the tea spoon.

"Well.. We're okay." i answered. I don't want to waste my time to explain.

"Only 'okay'?" He looked at me.

"Somehow" i looked at him back.

"Tell me about it" he waited for me to answer.

"We almost name our son kim baekhyun" i was not sure what to tell him other than that. 

"What the..." He laughed. "Why does it have to be my name?" 

"Kai is a really jealousy type of guy. He doesnt like it when i say something about you" i smiled. 

"He may look y in tv but he's kind of stupid and funny in real life" he agreed of what i've said.

Our awkwardness towards each other broke and i felt more comfortable around him now. We're like friends.

"I'm sorry for asking but When are you going home?"i politely asked.

"Soon. Why? You want me to stay?" He joked and giggled . 

"Not really" i ignored him.

" by the way, does the baby move very often?" He wondered.

"Sometimes" i placed my hand on my belly to feel it.

"I've always wondered how the kicks feels like" 

I almost told him to feel it but it would be embarrassing.

"It feels like someone tapped your palm quickly" I explained.

"Thats amazing" he smiled and took the last sip of his coffee. 

"Before i go home,is it possible if i could... Feel the baby?" He looked at me and blinked slowly to look cute.

"S-sure" 

He stood up and walked near the bed. 

"You can sit here" i moved slightly to give him space to sit. 

He climbed up and sat next to me. 

I pulled my shirt up a bit , revealing my huge belly. 

"Can i...?" He asked before placing his hands ontop of my belly.

"Yeah" i nodded.

He slowly placed his hands on it and stayed at one position.
"Just move around. He'll be somewhere" i moved his hand.

He searched and finally, he looked at me with his eyes wide opened.

"I felt it" he giggled.

"Its not a big deal" i said. 

"Its funny" he pulled his hands away.

I laughed looking his reaction  "Why is it funny?"

"I dont know. Its just funny" 
"Hi!its Uncle baekhyun here" baekhyun introduced him self to haejun. 
"Nice to meet you" he bowed politely.

I laughed at his jokes. He's very cheerful. 

"I'm actually a fan of you" i confessed. " I like it when you perform solo for my turn to cry at the concert. It gives me chill" i said, like a fan.

"The one i played piano, is it?" He kept smiling listening to me.

"Yeah" i smiled back.

"Thank you" he thanked me. 

"sorry if i sounded like a fanatic fan" I felt embarrassed afterwards.

"Thats fine" he said. "Can i have your phone number?" He asked and took his phone out.

"Sure" he handed me his phone and i typed in my phone number. 

"Thanks" he saved it. 

" okay. I need to go now. I'll text you later if I'm home" he said and stood up.

I got up slowly and sent him out. 

"Thanks a lot for helping me today" i bowed. 

"Dont mention it. Take care" he then went out.

After that, i received a text message from him saying that he's on his way home. We kept texting until he arrived and i fell asleep then.

----------
The next day, i woke up and got a text from kai. 

Kai: sorry. I cant go to the doctor with you today. My manager won't let me out :'( i really really wanted to go and see you but i guess now is not the right time. I'll try to sneak out tonight

But later that night, he didnt even came to see me. All i see was that his dating rumours are getting soo many attention in the social media. Some says they were caught going out at the same time again and wearing the same clothes.

I dont know if that made sense but it hurts me like hell. 

I tried texting him but he didn't reply. He put down his phone whenever i call.

I'm tired of this.

While reading some news about kai dating rumours on internet, I received a text message from baekyun.

Baekhyun: something happened to kai. 

--- to be continued ---

comment. Thank you :) 

have a nice day, beautiful people haha :))