Kiss

Huge Secret
 
 
" don't left me hanging here" he said.
 
I was nervous thinking if my life will change after i tell him or will it be just as now- working in a restaurant and living in a small room with no one supporting me other than my self.
 
" what is it? " he kneeled abit to my height and tried to lift my head up.
 
Again, i cried. 
 
" hey. Hey. Stop crying. " he suddenly pulled me closer and hugged me.
 
" stop crying.." He rubbed my back so that i'll stop crying but it made me cry even more. It feels safe and protected in His arm. I wish i could have this feeling everyday. It made me forget about my problems.
 
" we can act as if we've never met if you're not okay with it" i said slowly looking at him.
 
" okay with what?" 
 
" the baby" i covered my mouth with my hands while crying and shook my head a few times. 
 
He let me go. " you're... " his eyes were wide and it slowly goes down to my belly. 
 
I nodded, still crying.
 
He was breathing heavily because he was obviously shocked. 
 
Suddenly,
" what are you doing here kai?" Baekhyun ,out of no where ,interupted us. " male toilet is over there. This is..." He stopped when he saw me and  came closer to us so i immideatly wiped my tears and put on a fake smile. 
 
" oh.. Baekhyun. This is a fan of mine.. She cried when she saw me so im trying to calm her down. Right haera?" His voice was shaky and he eyed me- telling me to act. 
 
We both were nervous. 
 
" um. I'm sorry. I'm a big fan of exo" i lied and forced a laugh. " i was shock to see kai just now"
 
" oh. I see. Hello then, I'm exo baekhyun" he bowed. " you shouldn't have cried. Kai is just a human." He smiled and laughed.
 
Now i know why girls are obsessed with them. Baekhyun's smile and voice are both very soft and when i listen to the way he talks, it made me forgot that kai was standing next to me. 
 
My attention was only on baekhyun.
 
" i- i'm kwon haera. Nice to meet you" i bowed aswell.
 
" be sure to check out our new album" he laughed,shyly.
 
" i will." I smiled back. 
 
Talking to him,I almost forgot kai was right there. 
 
" oh and actually, We have to go now. " he told kai. 
 
" oh yeah. Alright." Kai nodded.
 
" i need to go to the wash room. So see you later " baekhyun said to kai and he waved at me." Bye" 
 
After that, it's just me and kai again. 
 
It was awkward. He didn't look at me and i didn't look at him aswell. 
 
I bet he has so many things in his mind, just like me when i first found out.
 
"Have you seen the doctor?" His voice was low and he wasn't looking at me.
 
I nodded slowly. " 3 months and 2 weeks" 
 
His fave was reaction-less. His voice was deep and his eyes was watery. 
 
Without looking at me, he walked out." i have to go now. I'll call you later" he said on his way out.
 
By looking at his reaction,It's clear that he doesn't want the baby. 
 
I placed my hand on my belly.
 
" it's okay. I still have you and you still have me. I'll always take care of you no matter what" i whispered.
 
Then, i went out. 
 
Thankfully, Exo was not there anymore. 
 
After that, i ignored about what had happened just now and got my self back to work.
 
------
 
My watch showed " 11:02 pm" when i safely got home.
 
I layed on my bed and kept on thinking about kai and the baby. 
 
It was unusual for me to not to be sleepy after i got back from work. 
 
" it will be okay" i told my self as i rubbed my belly in circle motion. 
 
After i took a shower, i put my pajamas on. The pajamas used to be big when i wear it but now, it fits me very well which shows that the baby is growing. 
Getting more and more fat makes me happy instead of sad.
 
I was going to sleep when my phone suddenly rang. 
 
I pressed the unlock button and it's written* kai * 
 
I was hesitate to answer at first but for the baby, i tapped the green button. As soon as i put the phone on my ears, he declined.
 
I thought that it was probably just some connection error so i waited for him to call again. But then, i received a text message instead.
 
Kai: hi. Sorry I can't call you right now. My Manager told me to sleep.
 
Haera: it's okay.
 
Kai: can we meet?
 
Haera: at this time? It's pretty late. You should rest. And besides, your manager told you to sleep.
 
Kai: it's fine. I can sneak out or find some excuses. Are your parents home? 
 
Haera: i'm living alone. 
 
Kai: lets meet then. Give me your address.
 
Then, i texted him my adress and he told me to wait. 
 
An hour later, kai finally came and he was wearing a face mask and a cap to hide himself from the fans. 
 
I let him in and locked the door. 
 
He took his mask and cap off and placed it on the table. 
 
He politely sat on the floor and looked around the house.
 
" sorry but my place is pretty small" i said while making a coffee for him.
 
" it's fine" he said looking at me.
 
i placed his coffee on the table and sat down aswell. 
 
He took a sip and placed it on the table. " it taste good" he smiled. 
 
" thank you" i smiled back at him. 
 
It became quiet,afterwards.
 
" so.. You're living alone? " he put the subject of pregnancy aside. 
 
I took a deep breath and exhaled " after my parents found out about.. The baby. My.." I cleared ny throat." My parents kicked me out" i slowly explained. 
 
He didn't respond anything and looked upset.
 
I was afraid he would tell me to do the same thing. If so, i'm just going to take care of it by my self. I can find a better job with a better payment after i gave birth to supprt the baby. 
 
But who's going to take care of the baby when i'm working? 
I'm on a dead end. 
 
" before that, you're a student?" He asked. 
 
" yes. University student" i responded.
 
" this all wouldn't happen if I didn't....." He blamed him self.
 
" no. It's my fault aswell." I cutted.
" this all wouldn't happen if WE were not drunk that night" i highlighted the word 'we'.
 
" but still, you're the only one who's struggling and suffering through all of this. " he looked at me. I could see a huge guilt in his face. 
 
" it's fine. I decided not to abort it so i was the one who wanted this" i said,smiling so that he won't feel bad. " but.. If you don't want to um..." My voice cracked. " take care of it" i do not know why but i suddenly just started crying.
 
" ugh. I'm sorry. " i apologized and tilted my face up so that the tears won't fall down " hormones." I smiled but still crying.
 
I couldn't count how many times that i cried today even if it's not something that i should be crying about. 
 
He sat closer to me and pulled my body to face him. 
 
" shhhhh" he wiped my tears. " listen.. Everything is going to be fine"
 
Thats what i kept on telling my self but it seems like it won't happen. 
 
" i would never have any thoughts of forcing you to get an abortion" he held my face and slowly wiped my tears with his thumb again. " i'll get you through this " 
 
Whenever he's near me, The feeling of safeness came again.
 
" what about your career?" I asked with my cracked voice. 
 
" we'll have to keep this a secret for now alright?" He said and i nodded. 
 
" don't cry anymore " he smiled and crying aswell. I've never seen him cry before.
 
Then, he moved his face closer and closer to mine. He stared at my eyes for a second and goes down to my lips and i stare at his's aswell. He tilted his face on the right and his lips suddenly touched mine. We closed our eyes and stayed at that position for awhile. 
 
Then, kai began to pull me closer and kissed me passionately. It was soft and slow. The touch of his hands on my neck made me want more. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him closer. Both of us pulled away after awhile and get some air and our lips touched again. 
 
SUDDENLY,
 
To be continued... 
--------------
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! :) 
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ❤️❤️❤️
Next chapter will have a bit of kai's point of view.