Yours entirely

Huge Secret
 I was going to kiss him more but I pulled my self leaving him with his wet red lips. 
 
" we can't do this." I whispered. 
 
" why?" He asked, gently holding my hand. 
 
I pulled my hand and moved back.
 
"we don't even know each other. And"  I looked panic. 
"and your fans will kill me" I wiped my lips.
 
"calm down" his voice was deep. "we can keep this a secret" he slide himself closer to me.
 
" but..." I looked away because his face was near to mine and he stared at me with his sharp but gentle eyes.
 
" shhh.. " he shut me up and kissed me again. 
 
This time, I didn't kiss him back. I'm afraid he'll remember me as the girl that ruined his life and career. I'm afraid of what will happen in the future but at the same time, I have so many thoughts about the baby's future as well. 
 
He pulled away as he knew I was not feeling comfortable.
 
He stared at me for a few seconds and took my shaky hands. 
 
" what is it? " he asked with his soothing deep voice. 
 
He sighed as he saw my tears fell down. 
 
"Listen" he lift my head up slowly and pushed my hair aside.
"I will accept you and our baby with my hands and mind open. No matter how bad your flaw is, no matter how bad my day is and no matter how bad the situation can be, I will always take care of you and the baby. You are mine now and I'm yours" all of his overwhelming words brushed my doubts away. " I am yours entirely" he added. 
 
 
"i know you don't want me to think of you as a 'cheap' kind of lady. In return, I don't want you to think I'm an irresponsible guy" again, he made my worry disappear a little by little.
 
I smiled.
 
"the baby is probably a way that God made to connect us both" he confidently said and smiled back. 
 
" why are you confident?" I questioned. 
 
"I'm not confident but I know you are the one for me. Your braveness in keeping the baby and the way you sacrifice your self for it makes me know that you are an amazing person and I love an amazing person like you" he explained one by one.
 
" I know we can't get married right now but as soon as I find a way, I will propose you right away. We may be young but if we both put out mind to it which is raising the baby, age doesn't really matter anymore. " his words made me more and more trust him. 
 
 His words really made me smile and I'm sure the baby would be happy to hear this. His compliments made me blush.
 
"and I love every single words you said just now but are you being serious?" I replied with a question of my doubts. 
 
"I love you from the day we've met and I do want to be with you because I love you and for the baby as well." He answered.
 
"now you make the choice, do you want me to take responsibility or not?" He asked as if it was a quiz. 
 
And ofcource, my answer was a yes so I nodded.
 
We both smiled. 
 
"you should go home" I told him as I saw that it was already 1:59 am. 
 
"can I stay here with you for a day?" He asked me with his puppy eyes. 
 
"Your manager will be soo mad and other members will be worried that you're not at home" i said. 
 
" I can go back at 4 am. I wanna stay with you for now." He insisted and I gave him the 'no' look, shaking my head.
 
 " please.. Can I stay? Can I stay? Can I stay?" He cutely begged. " baby, tell eomma that you want appa to stay" he bend down and placed his hands on my belly.
 
My eyes widen and My face became red as tomato. That was his first time talking to the baby and first time to feel it. 
 
It feels good. I could now feel calm and relax that Kai is here with me through the journey,I hope so.
 
He was still rubbing it and whispering to it. " can I stay?" He looked up to my face and smiled.
 
I nodded as a reply and he continued whispering and rubbing my belly. 
 
" let's go and sleep" he got up. 
 
" sleep? Uhh.. Which kind of sleep are you talking about? " I was thinking of . 
 
He laughed. " sleep with clothes on. sleep as in sleep" he was still laughing. 
 
My face became red again. 
I mentally knock my head. 
What was I thinking when I'm bloody pregnant already? 
 
"O-oh.. But I have only one bed. Can we both fit in?" I asked looking at my bed. 
 
"Let's snuggle in" he said, pointing on the bed. 
 
He helped me up and we both lay on the bed. Kai lift the blanket until it covers my chest and laid beside me. We both were facing each other. 
 
" what were you thinking when I told you about the baby?" I broke the silence. 
 
It took him a few seconds to think of the answers. " at first, I was scared ofcource. But while we were on our way home, I couldn't stop thinking about it" 
 
"somehow, I was mad at my self. and not at you. I was worried about my career but out of all, I think of the baby and you the most" he added. 
"what about you?" 
 
" I was scared and for the first time, I could feel how lonely I am.It was hard and I thought it was a dream.." I slowly told him. 
 
It really felt like I knew him since a long time. Telling him about my thoughts made me realize that I trust him. 
 
" when the doctor told me that I was having a baby, i felt like I was connected to it and I had this mother feelings suddenly in me so decided that I want to keep it after thinking throughly" i stare at Kai's tired eyes. 
 
He then put his arm around me and my eyes began to feel heavy.
 
|
|
|
|
|
 
I felt a finger poking my cheeks. 
 
" haera.. " someone whispered my name on my ears a few times. 
 
so i opened my eyes and saw Kai's face. 
 
"oh fudge!" I jumped. 
 
"I thought you were going to smile happily seeing my face.. Like in a typical romantic drama" he made a joke and laughed.
 
I pushed him away a little.
 
" it's 4 am. I have to go" he slowly said with a sad voice because he didn't want to leave me. 
 
" okay.. " we both stood up. I stretched my arms up and yawned. 
 
He copied me stretching my arms up. 
"feels good" he yawned as well. 
 
I walked him to the door and helped him put his jacket on. He wore his cap,mask and his hoodie.
 
" bye" I waved and smiled.
 
I hold the door handle and pushed it down to open it but Kai closed the door as fast as he could and took his mask off. 
 
He came closer to me and kissed my lips and followed by my cheeks. 
 
" bye " he smiled. 
 
I tiptoed to reach his height and kissed his cheeks. He gave me a cute smile as a feedback. 
 
Then, he put on his mask and went out.
 
-----------
 
To be continued...
-------------------------
 DO YOU THINK KAI WAS BEING SERIOUS? 
 
I'm sorry if this chapter isn't soo good
Anyway, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! 
Thank you soo much!!  ❤️❤️❤️❤️