Closer

Huge Secret
After that night, me and Kai kept in contact with each other through text messages and and calls. It made us grow closer.
 
We talked about the baby and he've been sending me some money for the baby's check ups and other medicines such as vitamin. 
 
 
Although I couldn't meet him everyday, the way he care is more than enough for me. 
 
Speaking of check ups,on my last month's check up, the doctor said that gender might be revealed after a month which is tomorrow. Since it's Sunday tomorrow, I'm planning to go to the doctor after lunch. 
 
As usual, I went home after work.
 
On my way back home,I received a message.
 
Kai: Hi. I just finished my schedule. Would be great if you can cook something for me :)
 
I smiled,reading it. 
 
" I'm on my way back home now. Poor jongin~ :'( I wish I can go there and cook something." I texted him back. 
After a few seconds, my phone vibrated again. 
 
Kai: can I come over? ;)
 
Haera: o.O don't get into trouble again. You're probably tired. Just eat along with your friends. You can come over next time.
 
I refused because I don't want him to get into trouble like last time. The manager found out that he was not in his room and he was scolded. 
 
Kai: no!! I want to see you. 
 
Haera: no no! You stay there. 
 
Kai:  Don't tell me you have another man. ;( 
 
Haera: are you crazy? 
 
Kai:  you don't love me anymore? :'(
 
Haera: I'm tired. I want to rest.
 
Kai: you don't love me anymore?!! :'(
 
Haera: i love you but I'm tired. -_- 
 
Kai: I love you too. <3 how's the baby and you today?
 
I blushed seeing the " <3  " emoticon.
 
Haera: ^.^ the baby is okay but my back is starting to hurt. I'm fine tho.
 
Kai: leave the door unlock. I'm coming over.
I'll bring you some food. 
Do you have anything you want to eat lately?
 
Haera: I've been wanting something sour. Kkk ( hahaha) are you sure you're not tired? 
 
 
Kai: okay! 
not tired at all. 
 
I didn't respond him afterwards. 
 
As soon as I arrived, I cleaned my room and took a shower. 
 
When I got out of the toilet, Kai was already there. Even better, food was already prepared nicely on the table. 
 
"Oh! hey! "He said when he saw me going out of the bathroom door. 
" get your clothes on and then we eat together" he smiled widely and continued preparing the food on the table. 
 
" when did you came?" I opened my drawer and took my undies and my sleeping gown.
 
" I'm not so sure" he replied, placing a chopsticks on the table. 
 
"By the way, I bought you some clothes for pregnant woman. It's not branded clothing though but I pick the nicest ones. I went to a shop that sell these things on my way here " he pointed the folded clothes that was on the bed. " I hope you like it"
 
I sat on my bed and started unfolding them to see it. He bought me 2 pink and purple sleeping gown, 1 black pants and 1 red long sleeve shirt. 
 
" did anyone notice you? " I asked all of the sudden with my eyes widen.
 
He giggled. "Ofcource no. I think. Even If there is, I'll tell them I'm buying these for my sister" he was cute.
 
I continued looking at the clothes.
" wow.. These are all cute. I like this purple gown the most. " i showed him. 
 
" yeah. It's cute. " he rest his back on the wall and looked at me. 
 
He seemed very tired.
 
" I'm gonna wear it now" I fold the other clothes and put it in my wardrobe. 
 
I took the purple gown. " you can eat first. I'm gonna go to the washroom and change" I said.
 
" you know.. You can just wear your clothes here. I don't mind. Besides, I've seen it all" he gave me a naughty smirked. 
 
I put on my annoying face. 
 
" I'm kidding. But seriously, we have to be open already. Who knows after that little one is born, it might need siblings" he joked and gave me another smirk. 
 
"ert." I went inside the washroom and banged the door. 
 
The material of the shirt is really great and comfortable. I'd wear it everyday if I could.
 
I went out and sat at down, opposite of Kai-My small table In the middle of us. 
 
He stared at me and smiled. His eyesmile made me stare at him back. 
 
"what?" I raised my eyebrow. 
 
"you look cute" he smiled again. 
 
I can't resist this.
 
"You.. Too" I blushed. 
 
Our loveydovey stopped and we started eating.
 
"I've been wanting to eat strawberries lately" Kai said all of the sudden while stuffing the cabbage in his mouth. 
 
"Are you the one that is pregnant or me?" I giggled.
 
" seriously tho.. I've been having some weird cravings" he passed me the strawberries. 
 
"You should buy pregnancy test. Who knows you might be....." I laughed out. 
 
He laughed sarcastically and put one big strawberry in my mouth while I was laughing. 
 
I took out the strawberry from my mouth and placed it on my plate. " I'm kidding" 
 
"So.. How's practise?" I changed the subject. 
 
" hard but I can handle it. " he answered. " we're gonna have a concert in Other countries soon so we've been practising a lot lately" he explained. 
 
I somehow feel bad. He must have been stressed out. Especially, now that the baby is his responsibility aswell. 
 
I didn't respond and continued eating without looking at him. 
 
"Why?" He looked down to see my face. 
 
I didn't respond again. 
 
I started to think that I'm just burden to him. I don't want to ruin his life and career. 
 
"Did I accidentally said something wrong?" He begged me to tell him. 
 
"It's just.. I don't want to stress you" i said. 
 
He put down his chopsticks and sighed. " you never stress me out. Infact, being with you makes my mind chill and relax. It calms me down and I'm happy knowing that there is someone that I have to protect now which is you and the baby" he pushed my doubts away. 
 
"stop thinking negatively, alright?" He got up and kissed my cheeks slightly. 
 
I nodded.
 
Even after he said that, I still feel bad.
 
Then,we continued eating.
 
"Are you busy tomorrow?" I asked him. 
 
"Kind of but my schedule starts in the afternoon. Why?" He questioned me back. 
 
Truthfully, I was sad. Whenever I go to the hospital, I always see expecting couples being supportive towards each other. 
 
I'm not saying that Kai is not supportive but if only he could go and accompany me to the appointments, it would be awesome and I won't feel the envious feeling whenever I see those couples.
 
"Nothing" I have to understand that being an idol is not as easy as it seem  and being a father who is an idol is 4 times harder. 
 
"You have appointments, is it?" He noticed my sad face. 
 
"Yeah." I replied. 
 
" do you want me to come with you?" He asked with his eyes full of worry and guilty at the same time because he knew I was sad about him not being able to go with me. 
 
"No. It's fine" I said and ate the friend chicken. 
 
" is the clinic open at 9am?" He asked. 
 
Before I could speak up, my throat and stomach doesn't feel good. I felt an argue to vomit so I cupped my mouth with both my hands. 
 
Kai saw me and helped me to get up.
I stood up and ran to the washroom. 
 
Kai went to get my hair clip which was on the table nearby. 
 
He pulled my hair back with the clip.
 
 I threw up in the toilet bowl and flushed it as soon as possible- not wanting Kai to see my disgusting puke.
 
"Ugh" I groaned. 
 
" you okay?" He asked while rubbing my back.
 
" I'm fine." I rinsed my mouth and washed my hands. 
 
We went into the room and Kai closed the bathroom door. 
 
" I don't feel like eating anymore" i sat on my bed because I was feeling dizzy. 
 
"I'll clean this up then" he then placed   The plates and chopsticks in the sink near my small refrigerator. 
 
"No. I'll do it later. You can go home" I studied his tired face. 
 
"No. I'll do it" he insisted. 
 
"No, I'll do it" as soon as I got up, my vision was blurry as if was spinning round and round. 
 
I almost fell down but I hold the table's edge to support my body. 
 
"Sit down. Sit down" Kai immediately ran towards me and helped me to sit properly on the bed. 
 
"I'm..." I couldn't see his face properly. The light of my room is shining really brightly on my eyes making me even more dizzy. 
 
"Lay down" he told me." Here" he pointed.
 
 And so I did as what he've told me. My body was facing on the other side so that I won't be facing the light. 
 
I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 
 
* Kai's POV * 
 
To be continued... 
---------    -----------     ------------
This chapter is only about them eating haha sorry :) 
VOTE & COMMENT!
Thanks a lot 💕