Roller coaster

Huge Secret
"are you....?" He looked at me in the eye. 
 
My heart was beating so fast and i was going to cry.
 
I'm surely dead if He knows. 
 
"....a part time worker here?" He asked.
 
I sighed as a relieve.
 
" full time worker. " i answered.
 
" you look young. How old are you? And whats your name?" He stepped forward to me but i stepped back again.
 
" k-keon h-haera.. And i'm ni-nineteen." My voice was shaking.
 
" oh. Nice to meet you. i'm kim jong in"he bowed and i did the same thing. 
 
Um.." He cleared his throat." It was you at the party right?" 
 
I nodded.
 
It hurts. I wished i could just straightly tell him that i'm working here because of him but at the same time, i don't want to blame him entirely.It was also partly my fault.
 
We didn't exchange words after that. He kept on staring for a few minutes and i could not handle it. 
 
I ran out but he held me back. 
A single touch of his soft skin on my arm makes me sad.
 
I tried to get away but he didn't let me so I pushed him away. 
 
" excuse me!" I pulled my arm. 
 
" Wait.." He stopped me. " wait wait wait!" He stood infront of me with his hands blocking the way.
 
"What is it?" 
 
" About that night..." He started.
" we both were drunk. I was so stressed out with works and..." 
 
" yes yes. We had . You don't have to repeat" i was annoyed.
 
" please just let me pay you. And did you tell anyone? I hope you didn't." He was only worried about his career and never want to know about how i feel. 
 
Money is not everything. All i need is someone to be responsible but that is not posible in my case. Why would i mess someone's perfect life and force him to be a father.
 
" how much do you want?" He repeated.
 
My muscle was tense and my mouth was dry. I knew i was going to blow up.
 
I stared at his face for a moment. " do you ing think that money can solve everything!?" 
" what kind of lady do you think i am!?" The temperature of my body rises and my face was red with anger.
 
" i just don't want anyone to know" he stare at my eyes even more with his face near mine.
 
" WHAT A JERK!" My tears started to fall down on my cheeks but my eyes was still staring at kai. 
 
" watch your mouth!! Aren't you lucky enough to spend a night with me? " he replied arrogantly.
 
The madness makes me want him to know that i'm pregnant, to know that he is a total jerk and i'm not that kind of girl he could just give money and everything would be fine after that.
 
" Lucky? " i laughed sarcastically with tears in my eyes." seriously? Are you sure?" 
 
" i can give you any amount of money that you want. And help me get through this guilty feelings" he begged.
 
I was filled with hatred. I couldn't believe that he is actually this kind of person.
 
" and will you please stop crying" he wiped my tears. My feelings for him was like a roller coaster, it goes up and it goes down- hate, like, hate, like.
 
It went quite.
 
" my life has been hard..after that night."  I said while trying to breath carefully.
 
" why?" He asked gently and looked at me.
 
Tell him or not? 
 
" i'm.. " I couldnt stop crying. 
 
" relax.. Take a deep breath." He wiped my tears away with his thumb. " did my fans do something to you?" He asked with a soft voice making my hatred for him all gone, amazingly.
 
"N-no.." I shook my head and my eyes were looking at the floor.
 
He stood close to me that i had to look up to see his face. 
 
Suddenly, a thought crossed my mind. " you're the only one who.. Um.. slept with me..that night? No one else?" I asked and faced him, to make sure that he is the father.
 
" no one else and why do you ask?" He replied looking at me with his beautiful eyes. 
 
" um.. Protection?" I awkwardly asked again. Whenever i feel awkward, i'd always look away.
 
He shook his head. 
 
" wh..why? His voice was shaking. 
 
I hope he got the clue. 
 
Soo many thoughts have been going in my mind about the baby and kai. I don't know which is better- the baby's father or kai's career. 
 
Would he want to take care of it? 
Is he ready to be a father? 
What if someone asked me again about the father? 
Even worst, does he love me? And do i like him too?
 
------
 
Its a short update! I'm sorry but i'll update soon!
^.^ hope you like it :) 
 
COMMENT AND subscribe! I really appreciate it.
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH!' ❤️
Ps: if you can't wait for a new update. Just search 'leelalla' on wattpad and look for this story.