E..exo?

Huge Secret
 
I stepped out of my room and look around the house. 
 
I let out a sigh. 
 
I can't believe they are kicking me out without giving me anything- not even a single money. Do they want me to die? I don't even have anywhere to live. 
 
Suddenly, my mum got out of her room. 
" being a mother is not easy" she said.
 
" you're still young and abortion might not be so bad. Think about it. Think about your future" she continued.
 
When she talked about abortion, i was crushed inside. 
 
I stare at the walls not wanting to see her face. " are you really... kicking me out?" I sobbed.
 
" do you really want to keep the baby?" She asked slowly.
 
"Yes." I replied with just one word. " and i would never... NEVER  kill an innocent life. I'm not as mean as you. " She could hear the madness in my voice.
 
" then go out of this house." She went away to the kitchen.
 
My tears didnt stop flowing.
 
 How could they do such thing to me?everyone makes mistake and what i did was not my intention at all. 
 
I shouldn't stay here anymore. I should prove them that i can do it. I can take care of my self and this baby. 
 
 
But how? 
 
I walked leaving a banging sound of the door.
 
Fortunately, i have some money in my wallet which is probably not enough for me to go to a hotel so I decided that i need to go away from this place, get a job and find somewhere to stay. It doesn't matter if it is not as big as my house, as long as it is safe.
 
I took the bus to go to the city to search for a job and a place to stay.
 
After I arrived, i walk and walk and walk looking at the shops and asking whether they can hire a pregnant lady. 
Most of them doesn't and it really upset me and i was very worried. 
 
What if I can't find a job nor a place to stay? 
I would go and tell kai directly if he was not an idol. It would be much easier.
 
As i walk, i passed by some shops that has kai's posters. i do not know why but It gives me goosebumps and my heart was beating very fast whenever i see his face. 
 
After walking and nonstoply searching for job, i stopped at a restaurant to eat and turns out that they were searching for a waitress to hire.
 
Without thinking much, i went in and asked the lady who was working there and she said that i could work immideately at that time because they actually needed help.
 
I was soo happy. 
 
While working, i asked some of the other workers if there is a very cheap place to stay and one of the lady reccomended a place.
 
I was paid depending on how many hours i've worked and with that money, i rented a room for me to stay which is near to where i work. 
 
The room was not very big but it was convenient. Theres a single bed with its own pillow and blanket, table and theres another room leading to the bathroom. It was not as bad as i thought it would be.
 
Day by day, i got used to my new place and work and routine. The money i earned is enough for me to buy some foods and other stuff and besides, i usually get free food for working at the restaurant although working is very hectic. 
 
I can get use to it.
 
Other than that, my body has been changing. My belly grow bigger and obvious, i became chubbier and I get tired easily. Thankfully, my new friends in the restaurant have helped me a little bit.
 
------------------
 
-4 Weeks later-
 
I got up at 7 am and got ready for work.
 
When i arrived, i was told to prepare a table for 9 people in one place and one more table for 6 people at the opposite of the other 
"an idol group will be filming in this restaurant" she said.
 
I didn't ask anything after that and just do what i was told,
 
As i was preparing the table, one of my co-worker came and helped me. 
 
" which idol group is filming here?" I asked her while pushing the table.
 
"Um.. Exo i think." She said as she took the chair and put it near the table.
 
"Ohhh... I see "
At first, it didn't bother me but i mentally slapped my self and get my selt to reality, i was shocked. I almost completely forgot about what had happened between me and kai. 
 
"W-WHAT??! Are you sure it's exo?" I asked shakingly.
 
" yes, why?" She looked at me with a weird face." Are you a fan?" She laughed.
 
" well... Umm" I couldn't answer properly so i just fakely laughed along.
 
Later on, the cameras were set up on the tables and some places in the restaurant. Some people came and shoot the restaurant's view. 
 
It's making me nervous. 
I have to hide. I don't want him to see me with this obvious belly, he'll know. 
And I don't want to disturb him filming. 
 
I went inside the kitchen and made my self preoccupied with works so that i won't be asked to go and send the foods to exo's table.
 
One by one, the exo member got in and sat down.
 
Suho
Baekhyun
Chanyeol
Sehun and the others..
Lastly, kai entered.
 
I could hear my heart beating very fast.
 
" haera.. Please distribute the menu to exo's table" 
 
"What??!" I jumped." Can i just... Umm.. No.." My heart beats even faster.
 
" the others are busy. Here.. Just place it on their table" she handed me the food menu.
 
 
To be continued....
----------------------
Thank you so much for reading :) i hope you like it! 
 
VOTE AND COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE  :) 
 
❤️❤️ 감사합니다~