Chapter 1- meeting him

Huge Secret

Everyone and I packed our own things and stood up. I took my files and walked out of the class. 

I took a deep breath.
Finally, its the end of the semester and it's time for a break and stop studying. 

I was just walking alone, on my way to the entarance until my friend, andy came up.

" so are you free tonight? " he asked and smiled showing his perfect teeth.

" Yes. Why?"  I said and smiled back.

" we're gonna have a party at my house. My door is open for you" he slightly laughed.
" Hani is going aswell." He continued.

" we'll see. And thanks" i replied. I was actually going to say no but it's been a long time since i hung out with my friend because of the assignments, so why not.

" alright. See you. " he playfully winked and go with his other squad.

On my way home, i asked my parents about going to the party and both of them said yes after asking me a couple of questions such as "who will be there", " what are you going to do there"  and so on. 

-----------
At the party, i didnt expect there would be A LOT of people.  
The music was very  loud and It was crowded that i couldn't see the way and people's face. 

Suddenly, someone called my name and it was Andy with an glass of drink on his hand which i am sure is an alcoholic drink.

" where's hani?" I raised my voice asking where my best friend is. 

" i dont know. She's late, maybe" andy shouted on my ears but it was still unclear because of the music.

" just have fun as you wait" he said and drank the beer.

I can't have fun if its too crowder.
i risk my self and walked in the crowd, trying to find a place to sit or stand peacefully and away from people. 

Finally, i arrived at the kitchen where it was not crowded as the living room. So i sat down and took my phone out and messaged hani.

* i'll be there soon :) cant wait to meet you* i received a message from her
 so i decided to have some drink while waiting for her.

" "Some" should be fine. Right." I said to my self.

After a few shots of drink, she still hasn't arrived yet. 

I didn't know how much i drank but i knew it was a lot because my vison was blurry. I knew but i didnt stop drinking as if i was addicted to it.
As one glass of beer was done, i took another, nonstoply.
And suddenly, an unknown guy came.
"An...dy?" I stared at his face trying to see whether its andy or not.

" is it okay if i sit here?" He sat next to me before i answered and took the other glass.

Then, it was all blank.

-------------------------

* RIIIIINGGGGGG* my phone rang.
* RIIIIING RIIIIING RIIIING* 

I let out a loud sigh and reach my hand to the vibration of my phone but it was not near me so i tried to open my eyes.

" what.... Where......?" I couldn't say anyword and immideately sat up.

I was blank. I didn't know where i was and how did i get in this bed. Fortunately, with clothes on so i put my worry aside,

* RING RING RING* the phone was still ringing.
The sound of it was from the other side of the bed so i followed it and took the phone which was laying on the floor. 

I pressed the button and it was written as * manager hyung *.
As far as i know, i do not have anyone named that in my contact list.
I rubbed and opened my eyes widely to see clearly.

" thats my phone" someone whispered in my ears and took it from my hand.

" " I jumped out of shock. I didn't know someone else was in this room.

" this is the real " he said sounded stress.

Then, something came in my mind. " how did you get here?" I was sure that the doors are all closed and i did not hear any sound of door being opened nor closed.

He was still on his phone,texting. " i have to go" he rushingly got up with his eyes still on the phone.

I was still very blurry and blank. I did not know where i was and how did i end up here with him. Am i dreaming?

" who are you? And why am i here with you?" I asked while browsing through the room.

He didnt care and was still typing on his phone.

" HEY!! I'm asking who the hell..." I stopped when he looked at me. 

"Is that.... Is this a dream? Or did i actually..." I thought as my eyes was wide and I couldn't blink even once. 
Exo kai?

" please dont tell anyone about last night. Alright? I'll pay you. How much do you want?" He said with a lower voice.

" last night?" My heart beats faster and faster.
What did we do last night? What happened?I hope its not what i'm having in my mind. 

My eyes started to get watery.

" how old are you?" He asked and came closer to me.

" what happened last night?" The tears started to drop.

He didn't reply me but he went throgh his pocket and handed me my phone which i was clueless why it was there. 

" i'll text you. Make sure no one knows about this and" he looked at me in the eyes with his strong stare." You know me right?" 
"E...exo?" I shakingly said.

" yes and thank you" He walked out of the room, leaving me alone with just my phone.

I unlocked my phone and checked the time which was " 2.36 AM" so i decided to go home.

Luckily, my bag was on the table next to the bed. I always have my house's spare key so I didn't have to worry about that and i just had to tell my parents that i was with hani. 

So everything is sattled except 
 it didnt stop the questions that was running in my mind about me and kai.
What really happened?

---------

Its been a week since that happened but i still didn't receive any messages from him or maybe, he doesn't have my phone number.

" such a liar!" I threw a handful of popcorn to the television as i saw his face.

I do not want any of his money as much as i dont want to be bashed by his fans but i just want to know what happened and how it all started. 

------------------
A few weeks later, i stopped thinking about what happened and i was able push my questions about it aside until the throwing up begins. Followed by the cravings and hormones.

At first, i thought that it was just a normal sickness but his face keeps on showing up in my mind. The voice of him saying " make sure no one knows " lead me to a thought of... A baby.

I tried to ignore it but I couldn't because i knew something was up. Something terrible is going to happen. But what am i going to do if it is " a baby"?

I checked my phone and it's written " 11:22 am". 
My parents will be back at 3 pm so I immideately put on my sweater, jacket and my shoes without forgetting my bag and straightly went to the shop nearby.

I stood infront of the pharmacy section and My hands were shaking and my heart was beating so fast that i could hear it. 

I took 2 pregnancy test which was the most expensive ones in the shop to make sure i get more accurate answer and paid for it.

When i got home, i locked me self in the toilet and did the test.

Honestly, i don't even want to know the result. I kept on telling my self that i'll be fine but thinking of what have happened and the symptoms i was having- i need an answer.

I couldn't stop moving while waiting for the reault. My body was sweating and shivering at the same time. 

What am i going to do if it turns out to be positive?
How am i going to tell him?
Will he take responsibility?
Is it even him's?
Abortion?
He's an idol. 

After a while, i took the pregnancy test and bring it closer to me.
I closed my eyes not wanting to see but i really need an answer.
I took a deep breath and opened my eyes.
.
.
.

.
.
" no.." I shook my head." No. No. No." Both of them shows positive.

My breath suddenly became unstable and my tears starts to drop.

I couldn't feel anything around me and i slowly let my self fell down and sit on the floor.

" what do i do?" I asked my self. 

I'm still a student and i still need to study. I can't be pregnant at this time. I'm not even married yet. Even worst, it's kai's. An idol. 

Suddenly, my phone vibrated.
......

I hope you guys like it 😅❤️❤️

Sorry if there's a typo. 😄