Are you......

Huge Secret
 
I brought the food menu and nervously walked towards their table. 
My hands were shaky but i didn't stop walking. 
 
I couldn't stop counting the step. As the number of step increases, the chances of kai seeing me also increases.
 
36,37,38.....
And i was infront of their table. I looked at my feet to hide my face. 
 
" here is the menu" i placed the menu on their table without looking and went back to the counter.
 
I don't want him to recognize me in the middle of filming. It would be very embarrassing and kai won't be able to focus. 
 
But then, does he still remember me? 
I don't think so.
 
Looking at him from far, he was laughing and smiling. It made me emotional and tears starts to fall down. 
 
" thats your dad.. Isn't he handsome?" I mentally talked to the baby. 
 
" excuse me.." Baekhyun raised his voice, looking at my direction.  
 
I looked at my back to see who he was calling and there were no one except for the other customers.
 
"Me?" i made signals and pointed at my self.
 
He nooded fastly and laughed along the other member so that it won't be obvious that he was calling me. 
 
I move to the direction of their table and bit my lips because i was nervous.
 
" kai won't notice you.. He's an idol and we only met once. He won't remember anything plus, you've gotten fatter but if he does, he won't know that you're pregnant since this shirt is big enough to hide my belly." I thought- to calm my self down.
 
With my confidence of him not noticing me, i bravely walked towards their table. " yes, what would you like to order?" I hold a paper on my left hand and a pen on the other. 
 
The members ordered their food one by one. 
 
I was relieved that Kai didn't look at me as he was focused on the menu at that time until it was his turn to order.
 
I smiled fakely and face him. 
 
" i would like... Chicken and....." He stopped while i was writing it down.
 
" yes?" I looked up and he was staring at me.
 
I freezed. 
 
"Kai..." Chanyeol pushed kai with his arm.
 
" just chicken. " he said, looking away.
 
"Alright..." I said, looking away aswell.
 
As i distrubute their food, kai was trying to observe me. He was trying to figure out if this is me or not- the girl who he had one night stand with.
 
It's amazing how he could still laugh and make jokes infront of the camera after he saw me. It was natural.
 
Then,i got back to work and ignored him. I didn't even want to take a glance.
 
" do you like exo that much?" My co-worker asked while washing the plates beside me.
 
" well.. Kind of. I guess" i put the cleaned plates on the side.
 
" oh.. " she gave me a smirk but I didn't want to bother.
 
" so.. How many month are you along?" She asked.
 
" 3 month and 2 weeks" i straightly answered.
 
I don't know why but i felt like crying.
 
" oh.. How's the symptoms and all that going on?" She asked again. 
 
It was good that someone is actually concerned about the baby. if i were in my house right now, my parents would probably forced me to terminate it or they would do it for me by giving some kind of poison or something. 
Thinking of that makes me scared sometimes. 
 
What if kai force me to do such thing if he knows? although i don't want him to know about this baby. He has to focus on his career. I don't want this baby to be a burden to someone and we don't even know anything each other.
 
" hey! Are you listening?" She waved her hands infront of my face.
 
" oh.. Yeah. What is it?" I blinked a few times.
 
" how's your symptoms and all that?" 
 
" it's tiring. After work, i'd always sleep without taking shower and woke up feeling nauseous. " i explained and shaking my head. 
 
" I've not seen you feeling nauseous in the restaurant" she raised her eyebrow and wipe her hands using the tissue paper.
 
" i always swallow my puke back whenever i feel like throwing up." I laughed and closed the tap water. 
 
" what!?" She gave me an "ew" look.
 
" i'm just kidding. Its maybe because i'm busy working so my mind was only focusing on work" 
 
"Oh..  can i ask you a question?" She sat on the chair.
 
" sure." I sat next to her.
 
" Are you together with the father of the baby? " Her voice lowered.
 
I couldn't answer her and my body didn't move an inch. I don't know what to answer her.
 
Would kai want to be the father with a person he doesn't even know? 
 
I suddenly sobbed and cried without noticing. 
 
"Hey.. Hey... I'm sorry" she panicked and wiped my tears.
 
" i'm sorry if my question was rude" she hugged me and rubbed my back to calm me down. 
 
" it's.. Complicated." I said in the middle of sobbing. 
 
It took her a while to calm me down.
" are you okay?" She asked.
 
" yes" i replied."You should go back to work. I need to use the bath room for a sec" i stood up and walked to the bathroom which i had to walk across exo's table to go there.
 
I covered my mouth and swollen nose with my hands so that people won't look at me but my eyes were still watery. 
 
Some People were looking at me weirdly and it makes me walk even faster.
 
I'm not sure whether kai saw me or not.
 
I went inside and walked my self to the last sink. I let the tap water running and washed my face a few times.
 
I looked at my reflection on the mirror
My face was all swollen. My nose and eyes were red.
" everything is going to be fine" i whispered.
 
Less than a minute, i cried again.
" stop crying!!" I slapped my cheeks slightly. 
 
" ugh!! Damn hormones!" I groaned.
 
" hormones?" A guy questioned. 
 
" you're not suppose to be here" i raised my voice.
From where i stand, I couldn't see who that was.
 
" so what?" He walked in.
 
"K..kai?" I moved a step back.
 
" are you okay? " he came closer and closer.
 
" ye-ah.." I slowly stepped back not wanting him to get anywhere near me.
 
I don't want him to notice my changes which will lead him to know that i was pregnant.
 
" are you sure?" He stopped moving because he knew i was going to run if he came closer.
 
I nodded with my eyes not blinking.
 
"Then what about your hormones?" He questioned.
 
I let out a slight fake laugh." Its just.. A girls thing. You know..." 
 
" are you......" 
 
To be continued...
 
---------
Thank you for reading and sorry if it's not that great :)
PS: You can actually read the next chapters in advance on wattpad :)
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! 
 
❤️❤️ 감사합니다 ❤️❤️