Revealed

Huge Secret
 
"Congratulations! You are having a baby boy" the doctor smiled. 
 
I can't describe how happy I was. Haera gripped my hand tightly,trying to get my attention while I was smiling looking at the screen.
 
I looked at her crying happily and replied with a smile. Somehow, looking at her makes me wanted to cry aswell but I hold it in. 
 
The doctor printed 2 of the ultrasound pictures because I asked for two and gave it to us both. 
 
After that, she went on other test such as urinary test,measurements and asked some questions. 
 
"Do you have any tips or pills for the backache?" I asked the doctor politely. 
 
"Yes we do. Are you having back ache lately?" She asked haera. 
 
Haera nodded. "It doesn't really hurt that much all the time but sometimes it does" 
 
I looked at her concernly. I'll massage her if I have time.
 
"I think the back pain is just starting which means that you will get more of it soon.I don't want to sound scary but back pain is very common for pregnant woman." She explained and I nodded. "Just remember, don't carry any heavy things and don't tire or stress your self out" she added.
 
She should stop working already. I can't see her in pain. 
 
"Alright. Can I have your phone number?" I politely asked as we all stood up. 
 
"Yes sure" she gave me her card. "Just call me if there's any problem" she smiled. 
 
Me and haera then bowed and went out.
 
I looked at my watch which shows " 9.17" 
 
"It's good that we came very early and finished early" I said while Walking with her to pharmacy. 
 
We came here around 8:40 am which is earlier than the appointment time.
Thankfully, there not much people around here yet. 
 
She didn't respond to my answer. She was daydreaming and smiling at the same time. 
 
I waved my hands Infront of her eyes. "Oh!! Why?" She finally woke up. 
 
"what were you thinking about?" I asked and gave the paper that the doctor gave us to the lady that works at the pharmacy section. 
 
"We're having a boy"she excitedly said as We both sat down on the seat that was next to it.
 
She smiled and looked at me." Are you happy about it?" She asked.
 
"Ofcource I'm happy!" I poked her nose and laughed. "ofcource appa is happy" I touched her belly but she pushed my hands away. 
 
"We're in public right now" she whispered. 
 
I pouted. "Fine" 
 
"What do you think of baby boy?" She asked again. I knew that she's having a lot of things in her mind right now.
 
"It's awesome" I can't express my feelings towards it. It's just awesome.
 
Actually, I don't really mind if it's a girl or a boy. 
 
If it's a girl, i will protect her and i'm sure she will be pretty like her mom. 
And if it's a boy, I guess it can dance and I'll teach him how to be brave and how to protect others. 
 
"Mr. Kim and miss kwon" the nurse interrupted. 
 
I stood up and told haera to stay at her seats. 
 
I went to the pharmacy section. 
 
"this is the pills for backache, take it once a day after meal" she explained.
" and this is the vitamin. Twice a day" 
 
I paid for it all and me and haera both went out of the clinic.
 
I gave her the pills and put it in her bag. 
"Thanks and here you go" she gave me one of the ultrasound photo and I kept it in my pocket. 
 
" so.. I guess you have to go now" she said with a sad face. 
 
I took a glance on my watch. 
" it's 9:25. I guess I'll have to go now. Let's keep texting while on our way" I said.
 
"sure. Then.. Bye" she tiptoed to reach my cheek kissed it. 
 
I smiled.
 
"Be very careful. Don't talk to strangers and don't carry any heavy things." I said which sounded like a father's words. 
"Call me when you got home. If anything happened, call me. If you can't reach me, text me. Alright" I added. " don't forget to take your medicine." I couldn't stop because I was worried.
 
"okay okay. I get it" she was annoyed but at the same time, glad. "You sounded like a father already" she laughed. 
 
"I'm a father after all" I giggled. 
 
Then, we stare at each other's eyes as it went silence for a while. 
 
I slowly hugged her tightly. " be careful okay?" I kissed her forehead. 
 
"Hmmm" she nodded. 
 
"I will go and see you if I'm free" I said as we pulled out. 
 
It's hard to leave since I'm always busy and I got no time to visit her with all the practise going on. 
 
For us, seeing each other is like a once in a life time opportunity. It may not be once in a life time but it feels like it. 
 
"You too. Practice well. I will keep on watching your performances" she looked up and smiled.
 
Then, we said our goodbyes and we both went to our own separate ways.i also have haera some money,just in case she needs it.
 
*haera POV*
 
 While I was on my way to the bus stop. Kai texted me. 
 
Kai: I'm in the taxi now. Where are you? 
 
Haera: bus stop.
 
Kai: be careful. By the way, what do you have in mind for his name? 
 
Haera: hmm.. Tell me yours first. ;)
 
Kai: fine fine. Kim Jonghae? Is that okay? How about Kim haejun?
 
Haera: it's nice. How about Kim baekhyun? Kkkk :D
 
Kai: CANT YOU STOP ABOUT BAEKHYUN ALREADY?! :'( 
 
Haera: I was just kidding. I know you're jealous kkkk hmm how about Kim Jong in? :D
 
Kai: -_- how are we gonna live if there's 2 jongin? You'll be like.. Jongin-ah!! And we both came. 
 
I was smiling and laughing soundlessly while waiting for the bus and without me noticing, it was already there. I got in and sat down. 
 
It's really fun to annoy him.
 
Haera : I'm in the bus now.
 
Kai: okay. I'm almost arrived. 
 
Haera: I actually haven't made up my mind about the baby's name. Give me time to think about it. 
 
Kai: no problem. <3 anyway, I've been  thinking that.. You should quit your job. And Move out from that place. I'll rent a much bigger apartment so it won't be hard after the baby's born.
 
I didn't know what to reply. I still want to work and support my self when I still can. I don't want to rely on him too much. At least there's something I can do to support my self if something happened between me and Kai which I hope won't happen at all. 
 
Haera: I'll think about it.
 
After that, we kept on texting each other until we arrived.
 
He told me when he arrived and didn't text me anymore after that. Probably because he's busy. 
 
As I arrived, I got into my room and rest. I took out my phone and quickly searched  " exo " on YouTube and Google. I saved some Kai's picture. I really miss him even though we just met. 
 
"I can consider my self an exo-l now" I thought and laughed at my self.
 
----- ------------- ----
As days and week passed by, Kai text me less and less. We didn't meet each other either. It feels empty and my belly is getting more obvious. 
 
More exo fans came to the restaurant  after the show of them eating in the restaurant is brodcasted, making me nervous for some reason.
 
When they talked about exo Kai incredible performance, my heart was beating so fast. I'm not sure whether I was angry or happy but  I tried my best to understand that he's busy with concerts and shows.
 
On the other hand, my nausea lessened but the back pain is starting to strike more frequently. 
 
Additionally, I've been feeling dizzy lately.
 
It was just another normal day until there's a rumour of exo being in a relationship with another girl group member was out. 
 
While I was placing the food to the customer's table, I heard them talking about it. They were annoyed as much as me but I was more curious than annoyed. I was confident that Kai wouldn't do such thing. 
 
Suddenly, they mentioned Kai's name. It made me nervous. 
 
I didn't listen carefully but I clearly could hear they were talking about Kai. 
 
I went to the counter and sat down. While there were no one yet, I decided to bravely check the rumours in internet. 
 
There was a lot of pictures of Kai and that girl wearing the same bracelet, scarf, shirt and many more. 
 
I didn't really mind about that because it seems not realistic to me.
 
There was also a page written " they were found sneaking out of their dorm at the same time"
 
" they are officially dating for more than 4 months" 
 
It's making me dizzy. Is that even true? Kai never told me about dating anyone and there's no one else that he loves other than me. I'm confused to trust this news or to trust Kai's words. 
 
If it is true, Was he just playing with my feelings. It hurts more than my back pain.
 
Another page says " Kai's manager suspected they are really dating." 
 
While reading all of it, my tears started to flow rapidly. 
 
I sobbed. " this can't be true" I thought and turned my phone off not wanting to even look at it again. 
 
Seeing Kai's picture makes me sick and annoyed. If these all are real, he's a total jerk. 
 
What do I do about the baby, if those rumours were actually real? At least I got this job so I can earn money and support the baby. That's a relief for now. 
 
My head's starting to get very dizzy so I quickly closed my eyes as tight as I can trying to push the pain away.
 
*Kai's POV*
 
Me and some exo members took a break after practicing in the practise room. 
 
"Kai, is this real?" Chanyeol laughed and made me look at his phone. 
 
"What?" I read it while others were on their phone. 
 
'Exo Kai is secretly dating a member of a girl group' 
 
( I don't want to mention any girl group. It's up to you who you have in mind :) )
 
"What?!!" I yelled as I was shocked. 
 
It is 100% not true. 
 
If the news of me dating haera and we have an upcoming baby revealed, would be better than a false rumour like this although I'd have so many things to handle if the my huge secret revealed. 
 
"What is that?" Baekhyun interrupted and took chanyeol' phone. Others started to barged in aswell. 
 
"Woooow!" 
"Oooooo! Is it true?" 
"Hyung, congrats" 
"What the... REALLY KAI?!" 
 
"Is it true?" Baekhyun poked me with his arm and winked. 
 
I shook my head looking straightly at the walls but they didn't realize I responded.
 
All I have in mind was haera and the baby. I hope this rumours haven't reached her because she'll get upset and mad about it. Plus that is not good in her condition. 
 
"No wonder you were always out, last time" they laughed. 
 
I've been busy lately that I couldn't keep in contact with her. I regret not asking how she's doing these days. 
 
And the baby, is it okay there? I hope he is. 
 
"what do I do now?" I whispered to my self but the others could hear it. 
 
"It's true then?" Sehun winked a few times playfully. 
 
I can't take any of the jokes and I wasn't smiling nor laughing at all. I decided that I want to tell them the truth about haera.
 
I turned to face to them all. "Guys, I have something to tell you" 
 
"It's true! It's true!" Sehun mischievously eyed the others.
 
I took a deep breath. 
 
I can do this!
 
"Actually.." I cleared my throat. " that rumour is not true" 
 
They all thought I was joking because of the way I spoke. 
 
"But" I interrupted them with a louder voice. 
 
"I...um.." It was harder to say that how I thought it would be. 
 
"What?" Suho asked. 
 
"Um.. Uhh" my voice was shaky. " i got a girl pregnant" I confessed. 
 
It went quiet as the others were trying to digest what I just said. 
 
"Baekhyun, you know the girl in the restaurant.. She-she's pregnant with m-my...." I couldn't look at him properly: "baby" I finished. 
 
"Are you actually being serious?" Suho looked very very very mad. 
 
I didn't lift my head at all and nodded. 
 
"Please Tell me it's a joke" suho was almost crying. 
 
"You're joking right?" Kyungsoo added.
 
I didn't face them and went out quickly. 
 
I went out of the building, covering my face and took a taxi to haera's place. 
 
----------
To be continued...
What do you think will happen next?
 
THANK YOU :) vote and comment please.