Intoducing her

Huge Secret

Chapter 11

My body was shaking and my heart was beating very fast.

As I arrived, I didn't took the lift and quickly went up using the stairs to haera's place which is at the 6th floor. 

I ran as quick as I could.

I stopped Infront of haera's door and knocked loudly. 

" haera!!" I yelled. 

" haera!!" I knocked again. 

I could head footstep towards the door but she didn't open it. 

"Haera! I know you're there. I can explain it. It's not true" I said truthfully and the words I said was not so clear because of my unstable breathing.
"Haera" I knocked again and My voice lowered. 

"Haera" my voice cracked. 
I let my body and tears fall down. 

It was as if I was at a dead end after telling the other members. If SM knew about haera and my baby, they'll kick me out. 

It feels unusual and it's making me stressed out.

*Haera's POV*
I went home right away after I felt dizzy. One of my co-worker saw me struggling to get so she asked for permission and sent me home. 

Although she felt guilty that she had to leave me a lot and go back to work but I was thankful that At least she helped me walk back home.

I laid on my bed for hours crying me thinking about the rumours. I've been telling my self that it's just a rumour but what if.. Just what if, it is real? 

I couldn't stop my self from thinking about it. About the baby and my feelings. 

From what I've seen in tv, he doesn't seem to care about anything else than his career. 

He didn't even bother to ask whether I was feeling fine or was the baby doing okay these days.

Whenever I tell my self that he's busy, i still couldn't stop the hurt feelings that he seemed to not care at all. 

Additionally, with this rumours spreading. I began to think that it might be true.

I stayed awake in my bed thinking about it all. 

---- 
That night, when Kai came, I was nervous and didn't expect he would come. 

"Haera! Open the door please" he cried. 

I was next to the door,crying so hard. 

There's too many things to describe why I was being emotional. 

The thought of facing him makes sick. 

"Haera, open the door please" Kai begged. 

After awhile, I've made up my mind that I need to see him. I need to give him time to explain. 

I slowly opened the door while taking a deep breath. 

*Kai's POV* 

The moment I saw her face, it broke my heart into pieces. Her swollen eyes, pale skin and the way she walks. My tear dropped. 

I went inside and closed the door. 

"Haera, it's not true" I said as fast as lightning. 

She didn't respond. 

"I've been busy lately. I'm sorry" I apologized but she didn't look at me. 

"All about the rumours are not true. 100% not true. I do not know where did they get such Infos but I swear, it's not true" I said in one breath. 

Still, she didn't respond. 

"Haera.." I tried to hold her arm but she pushed me away. 

" Do you even care about the baby?!!" She burst out with anger. 

Ofcource I do care. If she knew what I was thinking throughout the rehearsal. 

"Ofcource I do." I told her. 

"Why are you asking me such question when you knew that the answer is yes?" I questioned which doesn't seemed like a question. It was more like an argue. 

*haera's POV* 

"Because I am still not sure whether you are sure about being a father. " the thoughts that I kept inside this whole time suddenly just went out.

"I'm just not sure whether you are being serious or not" My tears fell down rapidly like a waterfall. 

He sighed and came closer to me. 

" I'm sure and I am serious of being a father. " he hugged me tightly. " and I also love you soooo much". 

"I'm yours entirely" he slowly whispered and kissed my forehead. 

" I'm sorry that I couldn't keep In contact with you lately. I'm so sorry. " I could feel that my shirt was wet because of her tears but I didn't mind. I just want to stay in this position for awhile. 

"About the rumours, it's 100% not true. I can assure you that." I repeated. 

She sobbed loudly. "I..." She was trying to say something. 
"I'm just.. Scared" she unclearly said. 

"Scared of what?" I asked. 

"Scared of losing you" she replied.

I pushed her body abit to see her face.

We stare at each other's eyes for awhile.

"You won't" I said and immediately took the first step and kissed her lips. 

After that, me and her sat on the edge of her bed. 

"When did you found out about the rumours?" I asked and looked at her. 

She was looking at her hands. "Today. At the restaurant." 

I sighed. "Did you believe it?" 

"I have a lot in my mind. Somehow and at some point, yes I was." She spoked. 

I poked her nose,trying to cheer her up. "I won't do that and I would never" 

She didn't smile. 

I peeked to examine her face but she looked away and her hair was covering the side of her face so I couldn't see her face. 

"Are you alright?" I concernly asked. 

She didn't respond. 

It's making me more and more worried about her and the baby. 

"Seriously, what bothers you this time?" I asked again and rubbed her shoulder. 

"Nothing.. Nothing bothers me anymore but.. " she sounded different. 

I got down to the floor and kneeled Infront of her to see her face. 

I pushed her hair aside and touched her face. 

Our eyes met. 

"What is it?" I wiped her tears away. 

She closed her eyes forcefully as if she was in pain. 

I just realised that her body was shivering and she was holding her own hands. My hands could feel the warmth of her face. 

"Oh my.. Haera!" I quickly helped her to lay down and placed the blankets on top of her.

I took a small towel in the drawer, wet it with cold water and placed it on her forehead. 

She must have been stressing these days. How stupid was I to think she'd be fine without me. 

I'm ashamed of my self. 

While nursing her, my phone kept on ringing. 

It was kyungsoo. 

As he called me again, I picked it up. 

"Kai. Where are you?" He asked with his deep voice. 

"I'm at haera's home now. I mean.. The girl...." I didn't finished my words. I'm sure he would know who I was mentioning about. 

"Oh. You should go back home now. The others are super stressed out" he said. 

"I don't think I can.. Haera's very sick. I can't leave her alone." I explained one by one. 

What ever it is, I have to face it. But I can't leave haera alone for now. She need me.

"Where is her house?" He asked slowly. 

"Why?" I asked. Even though I trusted the members, I'm still afraid they are going to do something bad to Haera.

Anything unexpected can happen anytime. 

"Don't worry. I just need to see her condition." He calmly said. "Whatever  it is, I'm not opposing you and her keeping the baby but.. The others might think differently" he continued. 

"Should I bring her over there? I need to settle things and explain everything to the others and you aswell" I told him. Although I'm concious of how they are going to react.

The words " we are one " kept on crossing my mind.

"I'm not so sure but if you think that's a good idea, I'm okay with it" he said. 

"Okay but Don't tell them yet" I told him. 

We both hung up after that.

I don't know if they're okay or not with haera, I still want to introduce her to them and let them see her condition. Another word, the baby. 

I then sat next to haera and feel her temperature. 

"Jongin.." She called my real name out. 

"Yes?" I looked at her. 

"You told the others about him?" She mentioned the baby. 

"Yeah." I nodded. 

I took her hand and hold it. 

She was clearly sad and worry about it. 

"You've grown.." I changed the topic and talked to the baby. 

I rubbed her belly with my other hand. "Do you miss appa?" I smiled. 

"We haven't seen each other for a month. How are you?" My eyes were teary as I talked to him. 

"I hope you're fine." Haera placed his hand on top of mine. 

I looked at her. Finally,She smiled. 

" how about you? " I asked haera. 
"How are you?" 

"Fine.." She whispered with a crack voice. 

"About the name... Is haejun okay?" I looked at haera with a cheerful face although my eyes were swollen.

"No. Kim baekhyun" she joked. 

I laughed. Instead of being annoyed, It felt real good that she's back to her self. 

She even laughed.

"Just kidding. I've been thinking of haejun aswell lately" she smiled. 
"You read my mind" 

I smiled back and rubbed her belly. 

"Haejun-ah~" I whispered to her belly. 

Suddenly, there's a quick movement on my hand as if I was kicked slightly. 

My eyes went wide. "what the...." 
"Did you feel that!!??" I jumped. 

Haera looked at me weirdly. "What? Is there a cockroach or something?" 

"NOT COCKROACH!! HAEJUN JUST KICKED MY HAND!!" I said with a high pitch. 
" how come you didn't feel it?" I looked at her. 

"Are you serious?" She smiled at began to search for it on her belly. 

"Yeah! I guess he's dancing in there" I laughed.

I almost forgot about things that I should settle. Being with haejun and haera really made me relax a bit and push my work aside. 

"Haha! Haejun likes appa more right?" I playfully mocked. 

 " whatever " she rolled her eyes.

"Actually.. I'm planning on introducing you to the others" I said and bit my lips. "Since you're okay now.. Do you wanna go now or tomorrow?" 

" or do you need time?" I asked because I don't want to push her to do things. 

"Do you feel dizzy or anything?" I asked. 

"I'm okay. Thanks to you" she kissed my cheek. "And yes. Now is fine" 

"But.. I'm not so sure whether they're okay with it or not. No matter what, I'll stick to you and haejun" I smiled so she won't feel nervous. 

"Besides, haejun's eomma is the strongest person ever " I mocked as if I was talking to my self but haera was actually listening.

"Haejun's appa is too y to handle" she playfully copied me.

"y is a strong word" I said and we both laughed. 

"Stop it! Haejun's gonna think we're weird" she said. 

"Appa is weird right, haejun?" She talked to the baby. 

After that, haera got ready.

I told her to wear what I always wear to cover my self from being seen by the fans. Just in case, any fan suspected something. 

"Are you ready?" I asked before going out. 

"Yeah. Wait..." She put on her scarf around her neck. "Yep! Let's go" 

"Okay. Remember the plan" we made a plan to go there without anyone noticing our relation. 

"Yes sir!" She nodded. 

Then, we went to my place by a different car. 

I arrived first and quickly go to our meeting point which is at the 9th floor. 

I waited for her patiently. 

As the lift door was opened, I was glad to see haera but we kept being distant to each other,just in case. 

When we arrived, I told her to follow me quickly and we finally got inside.

I closed the door behind me.

"Oh. You're here" kyungsoo said while I was taking off my shoes.

I looked at him. "Yeah. Um.. This is kwon haera"  

I pulled haera who was hiding behind my back.

"Hello. I'm Kwon haera" she bowed a bit since her belly have grown. It's hard for her to move down. 

While I was Helping haera to take her shoes off, baekhyun came. 

"Hi. We've met before" he smiled. 

Haera smiled aswell. 

Are they okay with me keeping the baby? 

I stood up after I was done. 

"Thanks" haera thanked me. 

I held her hand and went inside. 
Kyungsoo and baekhyun followed us.

Suho and the others were sitting down on the couch. 
Perhaps, discussing about me and haera. 

They all stood up. 

"Guys, this is haera" I introduced.

"Hello. I'm kwon haera" she took her mask off and put it in her pocket.

They were all shocked to see us. 

"Sit down" kyungsoo asked us to sit down so we did. 

We all didn't exchange any words and we didn't look at each other either. 

It was blank until suho asked " so.. How many month......is um?" 

"5 months and a half" haera answered , looking down. 

"Have you thought about the responsibilities and all that? This is not a joke, you know..." Chanyeol was being serious. 

"Yes yes. I know" i responded. 

"How old are you,haera?" Lay asked. 

"Nineteen" she answered. 

"SERIOUSLY Jongin!! What were you thinking?!!" Suho yelled. 

"Ughh.. This is upsetting. I can't believe you did this" xiumin was ashamed. 

It then went silent again. 

 


"How many months are you again?" Baekhyun asked. 

"5 months and a half" I responded. 

"Hmm do you guys have any thoughts of.. Abortion maybe?" Baekhyun lowered his voice. He felt guilty afterwards and he didn't know it would come out of his mouth.

Haera immideately looked at baekhyun with eyes wide open when he mentioned about abortion. 

She shook hear head. "No.." She looked at me and then looked at ten others again. 

"I don't think a 5 month pregnant lady can get an abortion" lay explained. 

"Then what do we do?" Chanyeol was thinking so hard as much as the others. 

* Haera's POV* 

Even if abortion is not possible, I could tell that the others were thinking of seperating me and Kai and also the baby. 

When baekhyun mentioned about abortion, it reminds me of my parents forcing me to have it. 

My heart started to beat faster and faster.

I was afraid they'll do something to make me have miscarriage and I don't want that to happen. 

I need to leave this place. I was sweating but my body feels cold. 

My vision then became blurry and I couldn't hear any words they were saying.
My head was aching again like how it was when Kai and me were at my place. 

At first, I tried to hold it in but I knew I was going to collapse so I decided to tell Kai.

"K-kai... " I called. 

"what is it?" He looked down to me.

I couldn't respond. The pain is starting to feel unbearable. 

He looked at my face. "Why?"

Suddenly, everything went blank. 

To be continued... 
Is she okay? 

Sorry if the conversation between the members are a bit boring. It's hard to describe everyone's reaction. Hahaha 

Anyway, VOTE AND COMMENT!  

Thank you so much!!