An Apology

Through Friendship and Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello everyone, 

 

It's me the author of Through Friendship and Pain.

uh.. yes this is not an update.... im sorry....

it's been a while, when was last time the last chap updated omg and yes ive been neglecting this too long already i wanted to say sorry and send my deepest apology for this. Life had been so hard to me these days even after graduated i got a job right away i didnt even have time to breath and its kinda hard for me to write stories. i was about to continue this but then i got moved from my old job and story short i wont have time for this even when i make time.

and even so, i realized, me two years ago (omfg i wrote this two years ago?? its already two years?? TT) wrote this with very low experience of writings and this was my very first fic i ever wrote, i made so many mistake in grammar and words and though i like the story line, it was a still mess. if im going to continue this i'd have to fix everything first (which i tried couple of times to edit it and bcs im stupid i still cant get it fixed and its a lot of work to do honestly my gramatical error is????unbelievable), before finally continuing. im sorry for the messy grammar and all causing confusion for readers, if i have time to fix and continue this i will do it but i honestly cant and wont promise, seeing my current situation now... 

i came back here sometimes, to re read the chapters and read everyone's comments throughout 26 chapters. it honestly ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter