This is Bull

Through Friendship and Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Soonyoung yawns loudly as he stretches his arms up. He kicks some boxes away from his surrounding and stretches his legs too. Man, sitting for hours is also really tiring. The room’s is quiet except for Chan’s music playing softly from his boom box. They already stopped talking since their last topic because Soonyoung refuses to talk about it any further. Sometimes Wonwoo open his mouth to say something and Soonyoung thought he’s trying to open up another conversation but then he realized Wonwoo’s just talking to himself. A unique friend, this one.

Soonyoung rubs his eyes before catching Wonwoo looking at him. Wonwoo stares at him for a moment before start doing the same, yawning and stretching his body.

Soonyoung stares at him weirdly. “Why are you following me?”

Wonwoo raises his shoulder and leans back to Chan’s bed. “You spread the sleepiness,” he says before back to Chan’s stuffs.

Not a moment later Chan yawns too. Probably because the instrumental music that’s playing from Chan’s boom box. Chan clicks his boombox to a next song, and a random ballad song playing.

“You really trying to make us all sleep, don’t you?” Soonyoung protests and Chan clicks it again. A Michael Jackson song playing and Chan doesn’t intend on changing it.

Soonyoung rolls his eyes. “Your playlist is full of Michael Jackson’s song,” he says. “My playlist is better,”

Chan laughs. “Whatever hyung,”

Soonyoung yawns again as he glances around the boxes and finds Minghao’s sleeping figure. “Look at him, how long has he been sleeping?” Minghao’s curled up among Chan’s stuffs and using Chan’s bag as his pillow. He looks so cozy despite the fact that he’s sleeping on the floor.

Wonwoo raises his head to see Minghao too. “I don’t know,”

Chan glances at Minghao too.

“Should we take a break and buy something to eat?” Soonyoung says lying down on the floor too, copying Minghao. It’s already lunch time, but none of them bother to stop doing whatever they’re doing. They’re just busy with each other’s things, which are Chan’s things. They’re packing together for god sake, no one should really pack that too serious. It supposed to be fun. Soonyoung sulks. “I’m hungry,”

“Good idea,” Wonwoo says putting away the box from his lap and immediately stands up. He stretches his arm again while standing. Cracking sounds heard from his body.

“I’m going to stay here with Minghao hyung,” Chan says. He takes his wallet from the desk and throws it to Soonyoung. “Hyung, use my money, my treat,” 

Soonyoung receives it and smiles wide. “Awesome,” at least Chan knows how to thank people. He raises his body up from the floor excitedly and stands up. He heads to the door and put on his shoes.

Wonwoo puts on his jacket and approaches Chan in his sit. “Alright,” he says. “We’ll buy food for you, anything you want to eat?”

“Anything hyung,” he says and Wonwoo ruffles his hair before walking away and head to the door. Chan only chuckles. As the door opened Chan calls again, “Hyung,” Soonyoung and Wonwoo turns to him. Chan offers his little grin. “Not too expensive, okay?”

Soonyoung smiles and Wonwoo nods.

 

They goes out from the Ferret House and makes their way to the closest food market around there. Soonyoung’s glad it’s not that far because they don’t have vehicle and they have to go there by foot.

It’s a quiet walk, because Wonwoo is a quiet person and Soonyoung doesn’t know what to say. He just hums all the way. He stops when he sees Wonwoo’s face.

His brows draws together and he bites his inner lip. His facial muscles twitches in a weird way. Funny, but not pretty. It’s an emotion that Soonyoung somehow couldn’t pin out. He thought Wonwoo’s angry but then he finally gets it. Worried.

"You're okay?" Soonyoung calls.

Wonwoo glances at him. "Hm? Yeah why?" Soonyoung notices how he tries to push away his worries.

"It bothers you doesn't it?” It’s probably because Chan’s little story telling about his boyfriend’s issue and Soonyoung couldn’t do anything about it.

“What is?”

“Your boyfriend’s issue,”

"Yeah, maybe,” Wonwoo admits. Soonyoung’s eyes flickers with anticipation making Wonwoo laughs. “I’m okay, it’s the past anyway. He said I’m the first guy he dated so I still feel special,”

Soonyoung’s eyes soften. The corner of his mouth quirks up. “Yeah, you’re indeed special,” he states and Wonwoo smiles. “I’m one of those people who curious about you because of the issue too by the way,”

“Really?”

Wonwoo looks at him and doesn’t blink for fifteen seconds at least and Soonyoung suddenly regrets saying it. He bites his lips and nods hesitantly. “Uh, yeah,” he says. “I mean, his popularity is no joke, his name being mentioned all over the school, can’t help but feel curious too,”

“Ah, he’s sharing his popularity with me then,” Wonwoo says as he gazes up to the sky, somehow feeling unhappy.

Soonyoung gives a half-smile. Saying anything would offend Wonwoo in this case. “Girls are jealous with you, you should be proud, don’t think much about it,”

Wonwoo let out a little laugh, though Soonyoung still notices his concern feeling. They’re passing a flower shop then turn left. It’s a couple more block to the food market.

"So what about you" Wonwoo asks back. "The confession, tell me about it,”

“Ah, that,” Soonyoung sighs. ”It’s Seokmin, if you ever heard of him,”

“Seokmin? I know him,” Wonwoo’s foreheard puckered. “He’s Mingyu’s friend,” his eyes gazes away from Soonyoung to the sky, thinking. “Wow, now that I think about it, Mingyu might mentioned you a couple of time while talking with Seokmin,” he says. “I never really pay attention to all their conversation though,”

Soonyoung purses his lips. “Yeah him,”

Soonyoung notices Wonwoo stares at him for a second before turning back to the road, avoiding people passing by to the different direction. “What about the one Chan mentioned?”

“Jihoon, you must’ve heard about him from Chan,” There’s a stomping noise from behind and Soonyoung glances at an auntie behind them giving them a glare. He moves a bit further to the side and the auntie walks pass through in a fast pace. Man, it’s not like the road is small, it’s enough for the three of them and even Soonyoung and Wonwoo already makes spaces over their right side.

“Yeah I mean, did he confess too?” Wonwoo asks again after rolls his eyes over the auntie. She walks superfast they can’t see her anymore. “Are you close to him?”

“Close?” Soonyoung laughs. “I’m far closer with Seokmin than him. Jihoon’s like my eternal enemy, you know,”

Wonwoo’s brows knitted. “Really? But why did Chan say he wants to confess?” he recalls. “Is there more than just an eternal enemy?”

Soonyoung raises his shoulder. “Nah, there isn’t. He hates me, and that’s it. Chan’s probably just kidding,”

“Doesn’t look like he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter