Jaehyun - Beautiful Stranger

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Actually, I didn’t intend to make him startled by what I wanted. But this is my entirely dad’s fault. At first, my dad only hinted a clue that there will be someone who was going to spend the whole life with me. He’s his best friend’s son. That’s it! No photo, picture or anything indicating his face. I never knew his figure before. The only thing I knew was his name. Was he nice or handsome?

And I had to concede that my dad was BRILLIANT! That Lee Taeyong was cute. Okay, handsome I mean. Previously, I agitated with the set. What if this man didn’t want me at all? What if he didn’t meet my expectation? I had a million doubts in my head. Of course, I had my future plan already but I really wanted to follow my dad’s will.

He gave me everything for my whole life. He sacrificed his happiness only for me because my happiness was his too. How can I be so selfish at the end by turned down his wish? I promised myself that I would try my best in this set, but if it messed up, I was going to express my opinion to both my dad and my Appa (I called my stepfather as Appa. Trust me, he’s the best stepdad in the world).

But when the first time I finally saw Taeyong’s face, I couldn't help but sought to calm my palpitation. I knew he’s older than me but I couldn’t just ignore him.

“Excuse me, leader-nim, can you just pay attention? We’re still in a meeting for tomorrow’s presentation.” A voice with thick Busan accent followed by a light touch on my shoulder just disenchanted me.

I turned and smile to Hansol and Yuta; my team for study group member was there, waiting for my explanation.

“Don’t tell us you’re attracted to him and now you’re thinking about him.” Yuta guessed.

Yuta knew me very well. As Japanese who has been living in Seoul for more than five years, he can be considered as the best friend of mine.

I pretended to be dazed. “Who do you mean?”

“Oh come on..” Hansol interceded. “You said before that you’ll tell us everything when you meet this..” Hansol turned to Yuta, “What his name?”

“Taeyong. Lee Taeyong.” Yuta answered with a smirk.

“Yes, Taeyong! Now,” He pointed at me, “You’re going to tell us what was happened that night, on your first date.”

“It’s not a date.”

“Whatever!” Hansol waved his hand impatiently.

I sighed. I can’t even dream of Taeyong just a bit without any disruptions from these two.

“I don’t know.. I just..”

Yuta raised his eyebrows. “Fall in love?”

I shook. “It’s too soon. I mean.. I like him, really.. but..”

I paused. Hansol and Yuta were staring at me, waiting for me to continue what I was supposed to say.

“Guys, he has a boyfriend.”

Hansol was forming an O by his lips. “No way!”

“He admitted that to you?” Yuta asked in disbelief.

“He’s handsome you know. And I felt like, I can’t just simply ignore his presence. He made me continue to remember him. I don’t know.. I’m really attracted to him.” I confessed.

“And you’re going to give up?” Yuta asked.

“I don’t know. I like him. I want to start our parents’ plan but I don’t want to be the third person in their relationship. This is hard. So for a while, I decided to stay still with him in this state. I know this only make my feeling grow stronger. But.. Who knows he changes his mind?” I ended it up with a wink, making my two friends laughed out loud.

*

 

 “Take care, you two. Please go back before late.” My Appa said as he caressing my shoulder.

I stole a glance to Taeyong. He nodded and smiled politely to my parents. My dad bought 2 tickets of a new release movie for us. He handed me a lot of cash money and said that I can buy everything with my credit card (before, I was under supervision to use my own credit card), He even replaced my previous car with the new one. He really wanted to make Taeyong happy or impress with me.

“Drive safely, Jaehyunnie.” My dad waved when I started the engine.

The atmosphere was like in an empty room. Quiet. Taeyong didn’t say a word and I didn’t know where to start.

When we arrived in the parking lot of the movie theater, suddenly Taeyong spoke. “Sorry but I couldn’t watch the movie with you. It’s not fair for Johnny and..”

I smiled. I knew this would happen. “But you have to go. Here. Have a wonderful night with Johnny.”

Taeyong fell into a dazed when I him the tickets. “I..”

I pull his hand and put the tickets on his palm. “Come on, have fun. After our parents’ set up, it might really hard for you and Johnny to meet. You deserve a lovely night, Taeyong-ssi.”

“But what if your dad find out? I watch a movie with someone else, using the ticket he bought for his son and..”

I smiled. “Please don’t worry. I promise my dad to bring you home after the movie and dinner. The movie will end on eight and let say dinner will take an hour, right? So I will pick you up here at 9 pm.” Honestly, even though if I could only spend the time with him in the car, I would take the opportunity.

Taeyong fell into silence for a while then nodded. “For our safety, it will be good if you take me home, just in case..”

“Please don’t go too far from the cinema area for the dinner. I’m afraid my dad’s employee might see you.” I said when he out from the car.

Taeyong lowered his head and looked at me by the window. “I won’t. You can trust me. And Jaehyun-ssi.. Thank you so much for your kindness and your understanding.”

As soon as he left, I could see him took his phone from his pocket and typing with a happy face. Johnny must be happy tonight. And he’s definitely the luckiest man in the world, he has Taeyong.

I decided to meet Yuta at the park. Both of us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter