Jaehyun - The Hardest Thing

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where’s Yuta?” I asked.

Keane pointed his finger to the door. “He went out. He got a phone call. But I think he will go to the bathroom after since he said he really needs to go to the bathroom right before his phone rang.”

I nodded. “And Taeyong..”

“He still helps your appa in the kitchen. I’m sure he will make something special for you.” He said as he staring at my neck. “As special as the thing around your neck.”

I d my neck.

“Another

He smiled. “I envy about it. Really. You wear it anytime, cover it with clothes, and protect it from damp and heat.”

“I told you, this is special.” I hold it as I rubbed it slowly.

“Yeah, because it’s from Taeyong.”

I was clamed up. Keane’s right, I treated it nicely with no noticeable. This was the first gift from Taeyong, of course, I treated it well.It’s my most precious thing. But people who paid attention to this would know.

“It’s special. You are both on set. But you never conceded that you love him. I don’t know you, Jaehyun..”

I bit my lips. ‘I don’t know myself either. This is confusing.’

“Forget what I said. How’s your feeling now? Are you alright?” Keane then moved and sat on my bed.

“You’re overtired. I told you already, take care of your health. .” He added.

I smiled. “I’m okay. Don’t worry, please. Thank you for bringing me home.”

Keane didn’t answer. He smiled back as he landed his hand on me. “You won’t make me afraid just like what you did this noon, will you.”

“I’m sorry. Stop nagging, babbling doesn’t suit you.” I said in trying to soothe him. Really, his angelic face was too innocent even to nag.

He looked at me deeply then on the next second, Keane bent down and leaned his lips on mine. His lips were the same as I used to kiss : warm and sweet. I couldn’t react since I was paralyzed by startled.

When our lips parted, I still jolted since I wasn’t expected to be kissed.

“Jaehyun-ah..” Yuta was the one who awaken me from shock.

I turned and pleasantly surprise when I found Yuta and Taeyong watched Keane kissed me. Damn! He watched everything! Since when he stood there? Why he remained in silence? Why didn't he yell at me to stop Keane’s further action?

“T-Taeyong-ssi..” I lost my words, didn’t know what to say to defeat myself.

“Taeyong-ssi, I apologize, I didn’t mean to..” I heard Keane apologized to Taeyong.

“No need to say sorry. There’s nothing to be forgiven. I am sorry for interrupting you.”

He turned back and started to walk away.

I got up. But my hand was detained by Keane. With no words, he stared at me with pleading eyes.

“Keane, please. I have to go.” I said, countered by the same eyes.

“Keane.” Yuta interceded. “Release him. He can’t let Taeyong go like this. It’s not only about his feelings, but his parents too. His appa is in downstairs right now and he might see Taeyong pass by. We don’t wanna put our Jaehyun in trouble, right?”

Keane complied. He let off my hand in disinclined.

There was no time to rethink on Keane’s demeanor. I have to pursue Taeyong and wish I could have seen him before it’s too late.


*


“I love you, Jaehyun.. I really do..”

I was streaked by shocked when Taeyong confessed his feeling. I couldn’t believe my ear. I couldn’t believe what I heard. I couldn’t believe a man who standing before me, said he loved me. Those three words which can change our lives forever. Three words that I’ve been waiting for him for to say though I got a rejection at first.

“Taeyong-ssi.. I thought you don’t..”

“I really do,” he said. He’s crying and my feet were too heavy to move albeit the urge to comfort him mastered me.

“You asked me to forget ev..”

“I did.” He cut me off. “But I was agonized after. And I’m truly regretting it. If I say it earlier, it would probably not as hurt as this.”

There was silence flew in the air, froze us both. There was some distance between us, parted us away. There was an invisible wall between us, dissuaded us both. But even though the weather was quite cold and I was sick, but my heart warmed up to hear his confession.

“I know I don’t deserve your love.” Finally, he spoke. “I just want you to know my heart since it’s too hard to hide it all this time. At least I’ve spoken it out. Now I’m relieved.”

Soon after, he moved. When he passed me, my heart was taken away by him. Do I have to let him go? Do I have to experience the same thing like several years ago? Or I have to fight for my feeling, crashing out all the obstacles and declare my heart for him?

But what about Keane? He needed me. What about Johnny and his plan? Could I duplicity to thwart his plan and have the heart to steal Taeyong?

I could hear Taeyong’s footsteps which slipping away from me. If I let him go now, he wouldn’t turn back to me anymore.

When I heard the sound of the main gate was dragged away I turned around, ran to him and enveloped him with my both hands, embracing him tightly. It was warm, as warm as my heart.

“Please. Don’t go..”

*

 

“Don’t let me drown again. I don’t wanna lose you.”

I pulled down my head to the crook of his neck, sniffing his fragrance which made me more intoxicated.

“Don’t go..” I repeated.

He remained silent but his tears were remaining dropped down also.

It’s hurt to hear his sobs. . “Don’t cry, please..”

“I love you.. I love you, Lee Taeyong..” I should have said this earlier.

“Am I dreaming?” I heard he asked.

“No, you’re not. I have this feeling since the first time we met. Sorry, it took me so long to confess. I never knew you have the same feelings.”

I could feel his sigh of relief. I turned him facing me.

“Look, I’m sorry for what I’ve done.” I said as I wiped away his tears. “Don’t cry. I am sorry.”

He shook. “I’m the one to blame. I was a fool. The more I try to forget you, the more I’m in love with you. I tried t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter