No More. No More // Chapter Seven

No More. No More

When Seokjin got home it was time to make breakfast but he decided to check on Jimin. The door was open when he went down the stairs and the body he saw on Jimin’s bed was in fact, not Jimin. Looking around he saw Jungkook drooling on his laptop, where was Jimin?

“Are you serious?” He heard a low whisper from the bathroom.

“Jimin?”

“Don’t come in!”

“Is everything alright?”

“Um, I can’t reach the toilet.” If Seokjin could see, he would’ve seen Jimin’s tomato red face as he tried to stand.

“I can help, I mean I’ve seen everything there is to see.” There was a moment of silence and he thought maybe he said the wrong thing. It wasn’t until he heard the door unlock that he walked in to help the boy sit on the toilet.

“As much as I prefer to stand, I guess this beats peeing in my pants.”

“We can figure something out, do you want to sleep more or up with me upstairs to help out with breakfast?”

“I’ll help.”

It was peaceful in the kitchen, Jimin chopped the vegetables as Seokjin fried the rice. He kept his seat at the table as he watched the eldest cook. “So what do you actually do?”

“Truthfully?”

“That’d be nice.”

“We take pride in what we do actually.” He gave a soft laugh when he saw Jimin’s face. “Hear me out, we don’t kill innocent people. Just people that need to understand that this world isn’t theirs.”

“So you’re like the best of the worst.”

“I guess you could put it like that, I mean there are better ways than to kill but we don’t do it without reason.” He placed the bowls of rice around the table. “I’ll go wake them up, I recommend you take a bowl and keep it with you before they come like they haven't eaten in ages.”

Jimin took the bowl closest to him and heard Jungkook scream for Seokjin. “Hyung! Jimin is gone! We woke up and he's gone! Taehyung get up! We have to go find him!”

“Eat your food first.”

“But hyung, I thou-” Jungkook’s eyes caught the table and immediately shut up. "Oh, morning Jimin.” Jimin couldn't help but laugh out loud.


“So we were wondering Jimin, about the Beggar Leader,” the boy stiffened. “how should we deal with him? We had too many ideas and was planning to just ask you.”

“We can just leave him be for now.” Hoseok looked at him in surprise.

“But he’s done so many things to you and you’re just letting him go?”

“If you think about it, if he didn’t do what he did. I would’ve never met you guys. Plus, I think he’s running bankrupt soon.”

“Well, if you ever change your mind.” Jimin only smiled when Hoseok angrily muttered into his water. Namjoon stood up as he took the empty bowls, nearly tripping when he missed the carpet in the kitchen.

“This is why I don’t do chores. But on the other hand, Jimin, want to go shopping for some clothes?”

 

It took a lot of persuading but they ended up giving Jimin a set of crutches. Yoongi helped him into their car. “You’ll get used to it.” He rode in his car with Hoseok, the other four going out to buy some home decor. “I’m already thankful that I’m in this group for shopping.”

“Why?”

Hoseok looked back from the front seat, “You have yet to see Taehyung and Jungkook fight over  which shade of blue was ‘sky blue’. We ended up buying the same bed sheets in green, it took an hour. Yoongi hyung here almost shot them in the mouth just to get them to shut up.”

“Do you all carry guns around?”

“I do, but this little boy likes sharp objects instead.”

“You’re just too lazy to do hand to hand combat.”

The mall wasn’t busy to Jimin’s relief, but it meant that there wasn’t any lines at the fitting rooms. They made him try on various styles of shirts and pants until they were lugging shopping bags into the food court.

“I’ll go buy some lunch, hyung you can find somewhere to sit with Jimin.” There was an empty space near the couches but Jimin pulled Yoongi back.

“I, I don’t want to sit there.” He looked for different places to sit but Yoongi wasn’t catching on.

“The couch is much nicer than those metal chairs,” He turned to see the big staring at the table beside the empty one, a group of men were eating their burgers while laughing obnoxiously loud. Yoongi pulled Jimin close. “don’t worry, I got you safe right by my side. They don’t know what they’re messing with.”


“The walls should be blue.” Jungkook was pointing to the light coloured paint while Taehyung grabbed the darker shade of blue.

“No. This one is better.”

 

“Tell me again why I chose to take this car?” Namjoon turned to see Seokjin walk up to him with a cart of boxes.

“Hey, they had these nice lighting arrangements and I even found one with the dangles.” Namjoon tuned him out as he continued on about the sizes and colours and eventually walked up to the the boys and stood in-between them. “This shade of blue, is the best. Could you not tell? I was standing there the whole time just staring at it.”


Hoseok walked back to see Yoongi having a staring contest with a man that was almost twice his height. Behind him was Jimin looking at his hand in fear. He took a seat next to him and grabbed his hand. “What happened?”

“We overheard him call us midgets.” He looked up at Hoseok. “He looks like him. I sweat its him.”

“Yah Yoongi the food is going to go cold.” Giving the group a smirk he picked up a fry and munched on it. “There’s no point in picking a fight where they don't even have a gun right?” That did the trick, ‘cause the next second they were taking their trays and scurried off. “It was dark that night, but we made sure that they weren't breathing when we were done with them. It’s ok Jimin, c’mon let’s eat and see if we can beat the others home.”

Jimin was silent for the rest of the day, but it wasn't like he meant to be. He found it difficult to form words and his mind practically shut down when they drove past an alley beside a club. Yoongi looked at him from time to time through the mirror as he drove, he needed to talk to Seokjin about this.

/

Surprisingly, Namjoon was able to get them home before Yoongi and Seokjin was ecstatic to start hanging the lights. He watched as Jungkook lined the ceiling jokingly putting some on Taehyung who was setting the paintbrushes out.

“So you won’t act out of line.” He snickered as Seokjin threw a towel at his head.

“Yoongi would’ve pulled you off of the ladder if you heard that.”

“If I heard what?” Yoongi walked in as he gave the eldest a knowing look before motioning him over.

“Namjoon-ah, could you finish up the lights here?”

 

“Where’s Jimin?”

“Hoseok brought him to his room to take a nap. I needed to tell you something.” After taking a glance at the staircase he leaned back into the couch. “There were a few guys at the mall and Jimin had a mini panic attack. He hasn’t spoken since.”

Seokjin’s frown was pulled down even further when he saw Hoseok walk up to them with tired eyes. “He’s having nightmares, I think he should sleep with someone for now.”

“Well that’s perfect since the paint for his walls won't be dry for a few days.”

“Do you have any idea on what we can do?”

“All we can do is be there for him. When he wants us to listen we have to listen and without any signs of judgement. I know that none us would be but even if it’s the littlest things, they can hurt him. And to reassure him that it wasn't his fault.” He saw blank looking faces staring at him. “What? I did some research.”

“Namjoon’s been feeling pretty down lately. It’s like he feels responsible for what happened to Jimin.”


Hands were grabbing at his waist, his wrist, his ankle, everywhere. He opened his eyes and all he was faced with was a dark alley, loud swearing in drunken slurs coming closer and closer. Backed up to the wall, he waited and waited for it to go away but it got louder until he screamed. Screamed for it to stop. It went silent before he was shaking, someone was shaking him. The hand this time felt different, it was strong but secure. “Jimin! Wake up! It’s not real!” He opened his eyes to see a worried Namjoon pull him into a hug. “You scared me.” When Jimin stayed silent, he pulled back to see Jimin looking away. “Jimin?” No response. “I’ll go get you something to drink.”

 

When he reached the top of the stairs, he saw the three of them on the couch whispering.

“Hey, do any one of you want to go deliver some water to Jimin? He just woke up from a nightmare and he won’t speak to me.”

“Don't worry. It’s not just you, he hasn’t spoken ever since we came back.”

Namjoon felt another pang of guilt run through him, he blamed himself for what happened the other night and sometimes he couldn't look at Jimin. A monster like him shouldn't be able to taint such a kind soul. “No its ok, Hoseok should go, he trusts you the most.” Before anyone could protest he walked back down the stairs. “I’ll be in in my room.”


Jungkook was hanging the last of Jimin’s new clothes before checking up on the computers. He saw the Beggar Leader around his usual alleys collecting money but something wasn’t right, when he left, the beggars were all still. Too still. He looked back to the other cameras and with furrowed eyebrows realized that the beggars there were just as still. That man was going on a spree, Jungkook’s fast mind immediately went to Jimin, was he looking for him?

He didn’t flinch when Taehyung smeared paint on his face. “Yah, what’s the matter?”

“I think the Beggar Master is up to something again.” All the playfulness left Taehyung.

“Let’s go upstairs to tell the others.” On there way up they passed by Namjoon. “Hyung, I think-”

“Tell Seokjin hyung ok, I’m taking tonight’s shift around town.”

“Is everything ok?”

“Splendid, now go, before you lose your train of thought.”


Jimin sat in Hoseok’s bed as he waited for Namjoon to come back with a cup of water. He was taking a long time and it wasn’t like he was complaining but the clock told him that ten minutes had past. When the door finally opened, he was a bit disappointed to see Hoseok come in with a glass of what looked like to be orange juice.

“Namjoon had to go out, but here it helps with vitamin c.” He took huge gulps and handed he glass back with a small smile. “Do you want to talk about it?” Jimin shook his head. “How about some TV?” He shook his head again. “Are you ok with sleeping alone? I can get Jungkook or Taehyung to come in to keep you company?” Finally his head nodded causing Hoseok to sigh in relief, “Ok, just wait a few minutes.”

 

When Hoseok walked out of the room, he called Taehyung over since Jungkook looked like he was in a deep conversation with Yoongi. After handing the second youngest a stack of magazines, he walked into Jimin’s room and looked around. The walls were half painted, they would need to be gone over with another layer and the new light was absolutely stunning. Give it to Seokjin to know how to make a room glow. Reaching in his pocket, he took out a photo of Jimin back when he was still dancing on the streets, his smile making his eye turn into thin curved lines. He had taken the photo on the day he had told Seokjin and the rest of them about Jimin, seeing him dance every few days while on his trips to the town square. It wasn’t until Jimin did hip hop did he actually stop and watch with focused eyes. He was determined to bring that same smile back onto the boys face.


Guys! I am so busy with school assignments and presentations that my brain is fried. I wrote this chapter with the first half being clueless on where to go with the story but during the second half I kinda got back onto track so I hope this chapter is enjoyable! I had a mini writers block during this chapter so I hope you guys don't abandon me (I'll be really sad if you do) I promise that the next update will be even more exciting!
I was just wondering if you guys wanted me to add more fluff into this story or nah cause I was thinking of so many fluffy ideas but I didn't know if you guys were interested. Please comment what you guys think! Thank you so much guys! I didnt get to read this over and I need to sleep cause i can already hear my bed calling out to me haha. Love you guys lots!