No More. No More // Chapter Sixteen

No More. No More

Friday rolled in and Seokjin was putting the freshly printed photos into a new album. He had already placed the larger printed photo of all of them at the entrance of the warehouse where anyone who passed by would see. The clock to his side got him to hurry back down to the kitchen to start preparing for dinner. Yoongi had taken Jimin down to the weapons room to teach him how to use the golden darts. Seokjin smiled to himself, Jimin was trying to fend for himself and the amount of dedication he was putting in earned him his favourite kimchi fried rice for dinner.

“Hyung, you want some help?” Seokjin turned to see Taehyung already rolling up his sleeves. “After I almost broke the light bulb, Yoongi hyung told me to leave for the sake of peace.”

“You can get started on chopping the carrots, how does some jjigae sound with some fried rice?”

“You know I eat everything you make hyung.”


 

Jungkook watched as Namjoon was tapping his pen onto the desk. Whatever that was bothering him made the youngest anxious too. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m looking at Seungho’s call history and I swear that’s Seokjin hyung’s number.”

“Why don’t you ask him instead of sitting here killing the desk with your pen?”

Namjoon sighed in agreement and tapped extra hard with his pen before making his way up the stairs. A smile stretched on his face as he watched the two in the kitchen bustling away and Taehyung sneaking sips of soup every so often. He cleared his throat and the two looked at him with smiling faces.

“Hyung, can I speak to you for a second?”

“Yea sure, Tae don’t eat everything when I’m gone.” The boy only huffing in response.

Namjoon led Seokjin to the coffee table and whispered in a rushed tone. “Have you recently gotten any calls from Seungho?”

The eldest noticeably stiffened. “How did you?”

“You picked up the call too didn’t you?”

“Yes but—”

“What are you doing talking to him?”

“Will you let me explain?!” Namjoon turned away from the loud outburst. “I told him to leave us alone, what did you think I would tell him?”

“Next time tell us when you get a call from him. You don’t know what kind of tracking he has through the call.”

“Will you let me protect you for once?!”

The two of them looked to the kitchen as they heard a hiss, Seokjin immediately rushing over to check if everything’s alright. He looked behind his shoulder as Namjoon picked his jacket and keys up. As he turned back around his eyes widened as he saw blood running along Taehyung’s fingers. “Let me get the first aid, are you alright?”

“It hurts. I was trying to cut the fruits but the juice stings.”

“Of course it stings, you cut your ha— You said it stings?” Taehyung nodded. “Let me see the apple.” He took a sniff and his face automatically scrunched together. “It’s sour.”

“The peaches are too.”

Something clicked in Seokjin’s mind. “Where did we get these from?”

“They were in the bottom drawer of Jimin’s fridge. Why?”

“That bastard poisoned the produce they had. Throw these away, we can eat ice cream for dessert tonight. Let’s get your wound disinfected quickly."


 

Jimin was sweating but nonetheless also feeling proud. It took them three hours until he finally got the dart on the bullseye. “Great, now let’s do a few more to see if it was just luck.”

They carried on until they decided that it was time for dinner. The kitchen was empty and so was the living room. Yoongi picked up the bloody knife from the sink and rushed to the bathroom, relief in his face when he saw Seokjin wrap Taehyung’s hand. “I let you leave only to find you hurt, Tae you need to be more careful.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to.”

Seokjin shook his head. “Thank god for his clumsiness though, Seungho poisoned the fruits in their fridge.”

“Let’s go eat. Jimin finally got the hang of the darts, bullseye each time. Tae go call everyone for dinner.”

Seokjin pulled Yoongi back as Taehyung left in a hurry. “Namjoon went out.”

“What happened?”

The eldest explained how Seungho had called and Namjoon’s outburst to it all. “He was mad at me and he had the right to be. But he needed to know that I wanted to protect you all too. Even if it meant telling the bastard off when he calls.”

“He’ll be back, don’t worry.”


 

Dinner was silent since they didn’t have a full table but they tried to keep the mood light as they joked at Taehyung’s clumsiness and congratulating Jimin’s success with the darts. They played a movie after but Jimin would be lying if he said that he was paying attention. He glanced over at everyone and noticed how Yoongi’s eyes were above the tv and Seokjin’s spoon was hovering over the tub of ice cream. Hoseok and the two youngest were the only ones immersed in the movie but Jimin couldn’t find it in him to do the same when the two eldest were so distracted. The phone rang and Yoongi picked it up not even bothering to look at the caller id.

“Namjoon where the are you?” Yoongi looked over at Seokjin who was staring back with so much intensity it made Jimin gulp. “What about the rest of them? No that just tell them to go to Jackson’s place. I’ll tell him. We’ll see you there.”

Seokjin placed the tub of ice cream without breaking his stare with Yoongi. “What is it?” When he got no answer, the tremor in his voice became more noticeable. “Don’t go silent on me Min Yoongi. What is it?”

“Jaehwan.” And it was all that Seokjin needed before he turned to Jimin.

“You said that you were alright with the darts now right?” Jimin nodded. “Let’s see how well then. Hoseok, Taehyung, go get what you need. Jungkook contact Jaebum and set up the plan. We’re paying him a visit tonight.”


 

Namjoon drove as fast as he could with the white car driving close behind. Jaehwan was shot in the stomach and was driven to Jackson’s place. How could Seungho strike at their allies when they weren’t even part of the problem. He saw Seokjin running towards his car once it parked. “Namjoon! Yoongi wouldn’t let me call while driving, are you alright?” The worry that was etched in the eldest’s face made his heart drop. How could he still be mad at him after that?

“I’m alright, did you see Jaehwan?”

“He’ll be alright, we have to go. Now. Jaebum and Jungkook made the plan already. Jimin and Yoongi are coming along with us.”

“Just the four of us?”

“Seungho already sent his people over here, they need the numbers to fight back.”

“How is Jungkook safe alone?”

“He thinks all of us are here. I left my good gun with him too. Have some faith in us Joon. Let’s go.”


 

Jimin got a new set of darts from Yoongi. “These are gold too, but once it’s hit something hard, the impact will let the explosives inside free.” They were just as heavy as the ones he left at home and his heart as beating too fast for it to be deemed normal. He looked around, all of these people were here because of him. The only thing that he could do was fight his hardest.

“Jiminnie? You ready”

“I don’t know Tae, I think I’m going to explode.”

Taehyung took Jimin’s hand and gave an assuring squeeze. “You will kick tonight. I know you will. Just don’t throw towards the ground like I did.”

The tip made Jimin genuinely smile and squeeze back. “Be careful too Tae, You hand is—”

“Not something you should be worrying about. Now, give me a kiss so I can have good luck with my injury.” He gave the younger a peck on the nose and he was suddenly bouncing with energy as he ran up to Hoseok. Jimin chuckled as he watched the elder give him a pitiful stare as if to show how sad he was for not receiving anything. His eyes wandered to Yoongi who was discussing something with Jaebum before walking towards him; he himself was reaching for the crutches to stand up.

“You ready? Let’s show them what I’ve taught you.”


The four of them drove in silence, anticipation was eating at them. Namjoon’s grip on the steering wheel was so tight, his knuckles were turning white. Seokjin sighed as he watched random strangers walking on the sidewalk; he turned from his seat to look at Jimin. “If you get hurt, I’m never letting you touch another weapon again you hear me?”

“Yes mom.”

“Look at that, you’ve turned into Jungkook.”

Yoongi snickered. “At least this one listens to you.” Seokjin only hummed in agreement.

They parked the car a few blocks down. Seungho would be waiting for them, his own people armed at around him. The plan was simple, Yoongi and Namjoon going first to take the first wave of people, Seokjin and Jimin going in through the secret door and search for Seungho. The secret door was one that Seokjin knew all too well, it led them to the bedrooms and he was sure that Seungho wouldn’t even think to place his minions there. The bastard wasn’t that smart.

They watched as Yoongi and Namjoon run in, within seconds there was sounds of gunfire echoing against the brick walls. Jimin gripped the darts tightly in his hand. “It’s time.”


 

Taehyung watched as everyone was armed and ready to attack, his own hands reaching for Hoseok’s for a sense of security. As much as he liked to fight, the idea of a gang war was enough to send him over the edge. He’d been in plenty of them but it was Jimin’s first time in such a fight. He nudged Hoseok’s shoulder. “Jimin will be alright, right?” Hoseok nodded and it was all Taehyung needed to put his head up high and grip the bomb in his other hand tighter.


Jungkook had his microphone ready and fingers typing away with messages and updates. He checked the security cameras in every so often just in case there were intruders that wanted to come in. The large gun on his desk from Seokjin reminded him that he couldn’t be too relaxed in their warehouse.


I am so so late yo. I was officially hit with writer's block and it was the most terrible feeling ever. Nonetheless, I think I got this all under control now and I hope this chapter satisfies your hunger~!
I made a twitter account and you can find updates on my stories as well as speak to me there. it's @meiscribbles . If you don't have twitter, than my email like always is open, so is my AFF and Tumblr account~! 
I hope I haven't disappointed you with this chapter because I have high hopes for the next chapter, I think this story will be done soon and maybe my next story will be just as good as this one~!

Twitter: @meiscribbles
Tumblr: http://meiscribbles-co.tumblr.com/
E-Mail: [email protected]
I accept any requests, and plssss I won't bite, feel free to say hi through these places~!