No More. No More // Chapter Eleven

No More. No More

The plan was simple, kill anyone and everyone in sight. Yoongi had parked the car behind the parking lot of the Golden Skulls warehouse and the two slowly snuck in through the back door. Once they were inside, Taehyung took out a few egg shaped balls and threw it at the staircase. He called them sunny bombs since they “turn everyone sunny side up”. There was loud yells and screams of instructions and Yoongi took that chance to jump up the stairs, three at a time  and into the top floor. The warehouse was the same design as their own and Taehyung decided to work his way up. The first fistful of bombs acting as a welcoming warning. When he stepped into the last floor the smell of sweat and cup noodles still fresh in the air and it looked like they had all fled up the building. But the slight twitch in Taehyung’s eye told him that he was being watched.

 

Yoongi caught a reflection in the glass on the coffee table, there was two men behind the couch. With his eyes never leaving the cup, he used one pistol to shoot at the opposite side while shooting the wall against the couch. It was useless to hide and Yoongi knew that they were only buying time. But time wasn’t going to do them any good when he could hear explosions, one after the other from the lower levels. Throwing the gun at one of the men that was barreling towards him, he pulled out his magnum and shot three more rounds. Within the next minute, there was a pile of bloodied bodies around Yoongi and he could only sigh as he realized that none of them were the leader. Kicking his way out, he heard Taehyung laughing like a maniac.

 

The thing about Taehyung was that it was hard for him to stop when he started. He had blew up two floors already and he knew that Yoongi would be waiting on the next floor for him. The laugh that came out of him was ruthless.  Another thing about Taehyung, he was very proud of his works.


 

“Is something wrong?” Jimin watched as Namjoon started to tap on the keyboard at an alarming rate. The bloodthirsty glint in Yoongi’s eyes made a shiver run down Jimin’s spine as he watched men fall, one after another.

“I don’t know what, but there is something up. It’s weird, Jungkook, go get me records of their phone calls.”

“On it.”


 

He placed new bullets inside the gun as his eyes grazed over the scene in front of him. The leader had to be here somewhere and it didn’t help when each time a body fell to the ground that it wasn't him.

“Yoongi hyung?”

“In here.”

“I got the last guy right here.”

Needless to say, Yoongi was disappointed to see a short man with his hand behind his head limping beside Taehyung. “Put him over there, we need to call Namjoon. Right now.” The man was thrown against the couch and didn’t put up a fight, not when the rest of his team bathed in their own blood. It’s definitely going to stain the carpets. When he took the phone from Taehyung, he pointed to the stairs. “You got everybody?”

“I got my area, I’ll go into their computer system for anything suspicious, I haven't seen the leader of this gang in any of the floors.” He watched as the younger swiftly slid down the railing of the stairs. The man was grunting in pain and Yoongi’s hand was itching to just shoot the guy but he might have the information he needs. His other hand gripped the phone harder as he waited for Namjoon to pick up and almost had a heart attack when he heard his voice.

“I was going to call you too. What’s wrong, I can tell from just watching that something’s up.”

“They don’t call you smart for nothing Namjoon.” His hand ran though his hair as he kicked around the limbs that surrounded him. “I think we may need to head back right now, we couldn’t locate the leader.”

“How many did you take down today?”

Doing the mental math, Yoongi held up his fingers in the air despite the fact that he was the only one that could see. “Five for each minute, and we’ve been here for fifteen. I took down seventy five, who knows how many Tae blew up.”

“I’ll make an estimate that he took down as many as you did and that would mean a hundred and fifty. And there’s roughly two hundred active members so where would the ofter fifty be?”

“Tae went to the other floors and is looking through their computer system right now. I’ll call you when we find something.”

“You don’t think th-”

“They can’t, could they? Who would’ve told them?” The unspoken idea that the rest of the gang was on the way to their warehouse made the air constrict in Yoongi’s throat.

“Stay safe hyung.”

“You too.”

 

Taehyung took a few tries but nonetheless hacked into their system, there was nothing out of the ordinary, drug deals, meetings, trafficking. He shook his head before looking through the stacks of paper on the desk. The sound of a gun clicking caused him to turn around.

“I wouldn’t shoot if I were you. Yoongi hyung would rip your head off.”

The man from before now stood at arms length in front of Taehyung who slowly reached in his back pocket for the shotgun that Yoongi handed him earlier.

“Your buddy should be more careful next time. If he gets a next time that is.” Taehyung scoffed as he listened to the man ramble on about how he was going to blow his brain up. “Did you scoff at me?”

“Maybe you could lower your ego and then we can talk. Maybe we can spare your life too.”

“I wouldn't speak so proudly when a gun is pointed at you.”

“I’ve been in worse situations.” The man took a step back as Taehyung pointed his gun at him. The sound of a gun going off making the man look even more small. “Oh no, looks like hyung is mad.”

“I-I’ll kill you.”

“Try it, go ahead.” The gun shook in his hand but nonetheless began to shoot straight. Taehyung had been trained for this, and it showed when he the bullets swiftly. He aimed high, paused, lowered his gun, and shot the guy in the knee.

 

Right when he put the phone in his pocket, Yoongi turned to see the man gone from the floor. He shot three bullets into the air before letting out an aspirated sigh. “You know, I tell people time and time again. To just stay still. I’m going to kill you anyways.” When the silence continued, he walked to the staircase where Taehyung had went; pace quickening when he heard gunshots.


 

Jungkook was flipping through papers as Namjoon went to his room with Jimin in his arms. “I have a bad feeling about this, are you going to be alright if we have you stay in here alone?”

“I’ll be ok. Don’t worry about me.” There was a look of hesitation but Namjoon knew he had to keep him safe.

“We’ll be back before you know it.”


Taehyung was about to shoot again when he saw Yoongi run in with a vicious look in his eye. It softened when he saw Taehyung, safe and without a scratch. His eye went back to the shrivelling mess in front of him and gripped the man’s head with his golden magnum against his spine. “What did he tell you?”

“Your w-warehouse.” An inhuman growl came out of Yoongi as he shot the man five times from his spine up to his head. Blood splattering all over himself.

“.”