No More. No More // Chapter Five

No More. No More

Namjoon came home to Taehyung and Jungkook bundled up with duffle bags at their feet, “Where’s everyone?”

“Seokjin took Hoseok along to find Jimin, Yoongi tagged with them.” Taehyung was readjusting his scarf when he felt a grab at his arm, “Namjoon hyung?”

“Let’s get in the car, Jungkook you know the directions right?”


Jimin’s head hurt and never had he ever screamed out for help so loudly before, he was grabbing at the mans arm and was able to get free again before hearing chuckling come from behind. “Hey, you got yourself some eh?” It was his friends from earlier, “He seems feisty, need a hand?” Jimin knew the offer wasn't for him, pushing against the wall he tried escape but he was trapped by the three figures that were towering over him.

“Why are you doing this?”

“‘Cause it feels right. And you’re just here so it doesn't take a genius to figure out what’s next.” The feeling of frustration was brewing inside him, why was he targeted so much lately? He tried to give a fight while he heard the zippers zip, but outnumbered and definitely weaker from the lack of food made Jimin simply give up to under their tight grip. All he could do was shout.


Seokjin drove the car into the gas station and ran out to look around, there was a loud scream and it made all three of them turn towards the run down bar. “It sounds like Jimin.” They never ran so fast in their lives before and as much as they were mad, they couldn’t blame Jimin for any of the things he said that night.

Stopped in front of the alley and Seokjin let out a loud gasp.

“Look at what we got here, wanna join us pretty boy?” The look of disgust was intense but Yoongi had beat him at giving a snark response.

“As Namjoon would kill you for it, he’ll pass.” He looked over his shoulder and saw a puff of orange hair. Jimin. Yoongi pointed, “Could you leave, we need to talk to him.”

“Of course, only after we’re all done here, maybe you want some too?” Hoseok heard another whimper.

“I’m not a patient person, so would you leave before I-”


Jimin was whimpering, he was not one to whimper but the pain was overbearing. It hurt more than the Beggar Leader kicking him from not earning enough, it hurt more than leaving his friends, no they were old friends now. He thought he was truly going insane when he heard Yoongi’s voice.


The man turned around to help his friend out. It was then when they saw Jimin on the floor, eyes shut tight with tears running down his face. “Oh my god.”

Yoongi didn't think twice before running over with Hoseok, shooting two of them down while the latter had the man that was against Jimin in a death grip, hands around his neck. “Your death will be drawn out, just like how trash like you should end.”

Seokjin ran up to Jimin and pulled his pants back up but red stained his hand; frozen, he could only imagine what terror the boy in his arms went through. “Jimin, it’s me Seokjin, you’re safe now. Jimin?” the said boy was fading in and out, not knowing what was going on anymore.

“Help.” Pain filled his mind and the last thing he heard was Seokjin’s soothing voice.

 

Yoongi had run out of bullets from shooting the two men nonstop, he didn’t want to face Jimin, not yet, not after he saw the look on his face. Hoseok on the other hand, was drawing intricate designs on the mans stomach, his scream deafening. The elder had to look away at the murderous look on his face, an angry Hoseok was not something anyone was willing to deal with, especially now. There was a bright light shining at them and squinting, Yoongi saw the familiar faces run out of the car.

“Yoongi hyung! What happened? Hows-” Jungkook stopped in his tracks when he saw the three bloodied men lifeless on the ground and Seokjin holding Jimin in his arms, small spots of red around them. Taehyung ran up behind and bumped into the younger but before he could complain he was rendered speechless from the scene.

“What are you doing just looking? Help me get him into the car!” Seokjin yelled as he picked Jimin, limp in his arms, up and motioned for Jungkook to help. The said boy was frozen in his spot, in his entire life he was behind the computer screen or helping his hyungs with a on field mission, never had he done or seen something so vile. Seokjin had to turn to Taehyung who immediately reached out to grab Jimin. Namjoon was running up and turned pale when he saw them.

“Hospital, we need to go-” He was stopped by Seokjin’s soft but demanding voice.

“No Namjoon, I can handle this, just drive.”

 

Jungkook had stayed behind with Yoongi and Hoseok to clean up, if cleaning up meant throwing the bodies into the dumpster before using the snow to clean the blood off their skin. “Hyung?” “What is it? We need to help Hoseok get up from the wall, I can't do it alone.” It was silent when they pulled him up to his feet.

“What have we done hyung?”


Crying. That was the only sound coming out of Taehyung on the ride home. Jimin was still knocked out cold and his blood was on the crying boy’s hand. “Hyung, it won’t come off. Why won’t it come off?”

“We’ll wash your hands when we get home and drink something warm alright?”

“Why isn’t he waking up? Jiminie I’m so sorry.” from he rearview mirror Namjoon watched Taehyung cry over Jimin.

“Taehyung-ah, he’s sleeping, we’re almost home. You wouldn’t want to wake him up right now right?” He nodded but couldn't stop staring at the boy in Seokjin’s lap.

 

Once they parked the car, Seokjin ran and laid Jimin on their couch, “Taehyung-ah, get some clothes from Yoongi’s closet.” He himself went to the storage room to get the first aid kit. Namjoon sat next to Jimin, his hair as he waited for everyone to come back.

“Why didn’t I just let Taehyung to go look for him that day? I’m so stupid, I’m so sorry.” His own head was gently pat down by the warm hands of his hyung.

“I hear the car driving in, you might want to help Jungkookie bring the two in.”


Hoseok watched Yoongi drive the whole way home, ignoring how quiet how the Jungkook got. He picked at the dried blood on his palm and leaned his head back into the car seat.

“Hyung, I can’t stop shaking.” Looking over at the youngest, Hoseok held his arm out and Jungkook fell into him.

“We’ll be home soon, take a nap.” And with that, Jungkook went out like a flame.

They met up with Namjoon at the back door, “Taehyung is going to go crazy if Jimin doesn’t wake up soon.

“Jungkook too. How’s he doing?”

Namjoon looked inside, “Let’s go in.”

 

Jimin was changed into a new set of clothes, comfortable clothes after being bathed. Taehyung had to run to the toilet and empty his stomach when Seokjin undressed him.

“It hurts doesn't it?”

“Yes but our Jimin is strong. Stop worrying Tae.”

“He’s going to hate us when he wakes up.”

“Whatever happens after this is his choice, we can’t force him into liking us. That’s not what we do.” He stood up leaving Taehyung to move closer “I’m going to cook something up for Jimin, stay with him?”

“Wasn’t planning on leaving.”

 

Jungkook woke up on the couch adjacent to Jimin. Flashes of what happened made him shiver, his voice quivered but still tapped Taehyung on the shoulder, “Hyung?”

“What is it Kookie?”

“Is he going to be ok?”

Taehyung looked at Jimin’s sleeping face before replying, “I hope so.”

 

In the kitchen, Seokjin had his back facing the three. “Go take a bath, the two of you. Namjoon come help me get the dishes. I’ll let you see him after.” Yoongi grabbed Hoseok’s arm before leaving with a loud tsk.

“Hyung, what happened back there?”

“He, I don’t know, when we got there all I remember is getting off at the gas station before hearing Jimin scream.” He turned to face the blonde with his eyebrows scrunched in the middle. “He was whimpering Namjoon, whimpering! I couldn’t move when I saw him. Yoongi and Hoseok, well you know saw what they did.”

“I’m sorry.”

“It wasn’t your fault really. You were watching out for us.”

“Jimin was one of us.” Seokjin was surprised at Namjoon’s remark.”

“Namjoon-ah, I think,” He looked back towards the boy on the couch. “I think he was-”

“Don’t say it.”

“It’s the truth, it needs to be said.”

“Just, not now hyung. We’ll help him through it.” He hugged him and felt a relief when Seokjin’s posture relaxed.

 

The six of them sat at the couches with the TV playing on mute. Jimin had stopped shivering but wouldn’t stop whimpering in his sleep. The occasional wince made Taehyung grip his hand harder. “Hoseok hyung? What happened back there?” They were the only ones awake with the exception of Seokjin getting up to reheat the food in case Jimin woke up.

“He, was” He thought about a better word, anything that was better than  because Jimin didn’t deserve it, he wasn’t that low. “violated? Defiled? Tae, I don’t know how to tell you, when we found him, he, he just looked so sad and scared. I couldn’t help myself with that man. Simply killing him wasn’t enough. I just, hope he’ll be ok.”

“And he will be.”

“Seokjin hyung, you’re keep saying it’s ok but are you alright?” It didn’t come out the way Taehyung wanted, his question, but Seokjin knew him too well that he meant well.

“I’ve seen worse. Just not to people like Jimin.”

“Can we keep him?” That earned him a smack in the head, courtesy of the eldest.

“He’s not a stray animal. How do you think Jimin would’ve felt like if he heard that?”

“You sound like a mom.”

“Am I not?”

“Sure, Mom.”

 

Jimin woke up to the sound of the snoring, very loud snoring. His hand felt warm and despite his grogginess, he felt safe. Everywhere hurt, and he let out a whimper when the remembered what happened last night. His surroundings looked familiar and looking down he let out a sob when he saw Taehyung, asleep beside the couch. His hand looked so small in his, it resembled a child’s hand; he let go. How did he end up in their home? The voices he heard last night sounded like Yoongi and Seokjin but how did they even find him. Looking at all of them sleeping, he thought about what could’ve been going through their minds when they found him. Did they see him being attacked? Did they find him disgusting? Did they want to kill him? He heard something shift and saw Yoongi stare at him in shock.

“Jimin.” But Jimin felt a lump in his throat when he heard his name. “Jimin are you alright?” But Jimin couldn't speak. “Look at me.” But Jimin couldn't face him. Any of them.

“Jimin?” It was Namjoon. “Seokjin hyung cooked for earlier, let me go get it.”

“Wait” His voice came out in a whisper. “Let me go.”

“And where will you go?”

He looked at Yoongi but more so at his shirt than at his face. “Back.”

“You’re crazy, I’m not letting you go back to that place, look at yourself. Haven't they done enough?” Jimin winced at that. He felt it, every single thing that they did to him, the bruises on his wrists were only a visual representation of the grip that he swore he felt lingering on his skin. If he closed his eyes he could remember the sound of the zipper next to his ear, the sound of threats thrown at him. The dead man’s hands on his waist, thigh, face. Jimin wasn’t sure if it was a panic attack but he felt his heart start to pound, everything was becoming extremely loud. “Hey, I didn’t mean to make you remember- Jimin! Breathe!”

One by one everyone woke up to Yoongi shaking Jimin and Namjoon rushing to the kitchen for a glass of water.


Ta-da~! So I written this in my spare today and after school in the library. All the comments are all so inspiring and it makes me want to tear up at how much you guys enjoy my writing. I hope this new chapter will take you on a rollercoaster of emotions, it was hard for me to write this (one specific scene) but I hope I tackled it well!
Thank you so much! You guys give me so much (j)hope!
p.s.// like I always say, I read through this once so if there's any mistakes.... sorry~