No More. No More // Chapter Eighteen

No More. No More

Jimin held onto Jungkook’s hand with the first aid kit in the other. “I have no clue on what to do.”

“Well for starters, you could put some pressure on it so I don't pass out from losing so much blood.”

“Thanks smarty, how about you try calling Seokjin hyung again so I don’t accidentally let you bleed to death.” He inspected the hand closer to his face. “God, I thought the bullet went through your hand.”

“University student and you don't even know the human body. I’m disappointed hyung.” He pushed the hand closer to his face. “The hand isn’t that weak.”

“University dropout, not that it any of it would have helped in the situation.”

Jungkook let out a deep breath. “So?”

“I think I’m going to have to pull the bullet out. You got tweezers in this box?” As he looked inside the kit, Jungkook was dialling Seokjin’s number. The phone dropped to ground as he let out a loud gasp.

“Tweezers? Geez just keep the bullet in! Can’t you knock me out unconscious or something?”

Ignoring the whining, Jimin picked up the phone with his spare hand. “Let’s try Hoseok hyung’s number.”

“What happened to calling Seokjin hyung and making sure I don't die?”

Jimin handed the phone back to him before picking up the gauze. “The worst is already over, I think.” He gave a sympathetic smile when Jungkook’s eyes widened.

“You think?”

“You look like you’ve still got a lot of energy. Look, if you pass out, I’ll treat you to whatever you want at the convenience store across the street.”


“So sharks in the Han River?” Seokjin turned to see Namjoon smirking.

“I was mad. I didn’t know what I was saying. But I wasn't lying about the first part though, we really should fed him to the sharks.”

Yoongi poked Seungho’s still body with the tip of his shoe. “I think Hoseok hyung could arrange a private trip to the aquarium.”

They relished in the tranquil silence before the sound of harsh knocking froze them to their spots. “Seoul PD. Drop your weapons!”

The three of them groaned, they couldn’t be caught by the police. They were in good terms with them and a trip to the station was detrimental to the covers they had all across their area. Yoongi pulled out one of his face masks and made his way to the door with his golden magnum freshly loaded. “Stay here, if there’s one thing I know about the police is that they are only good at surrounding places. This place is probably fenced in.” He gave Seokjin a knowing look. “Go get it.”

Seokjin grabbed Namjoon’s wrist and ran to the stairs. The younger was looking back at Yoongi who only nodded in assurance. “Where are you taking me?”

“Up to a place where we can talk things through. And to pick some belongings up.”

Namjoon’s face filled with disbelief. “Hyung, I don't think now is the right time. We should go help Yoongi hyung.”

The eldest had brought them into the room that he had been in previously with Jimin. “Here. This was where we were years ago.”

“I don’t understand—”

“I was under his grip there,” He pointed to the bed, tears were threatening to fall. “I was so scared but I remembered the time where you pulled me into your room at the orphanage. I’m not trying to make you feel any worse than you do but.” He faced Namjoon who had froze in his spot. “I don’t blame you for anything. Never had.”

“I was the one with who believed Seungho the most. You knew the truth but still went along with it.”

“It was my choice Namjoon.”
“Why did you do it then?”

Seokjin looked back onto the bed with bittersweet eyes. Jimin’s words rang in his ears. I think he likes you too. “Because I knew Yoongi would save me. Just like he’s doing now. And that you were happy. It was the happiest I’d ever seen you and what position was I in to take it away from you?”

“Hyung—”

“I don’t regret it one bit, my decisions. And you shouldn’t let what happened stop you from our future.”

“I waited years for you to forgive me.”

“And I waited years for you to let go of the past and listen to me. Kinda ironic don't you think? Confessing in this room?”

Namjoon took a seat on the bed. “Why did you choose this one out of all the others?”

“Dramatic effect?” He walked over to the walk in closet. “And because I think we should take this before the PD does.”

There was a squeak of metal before Seokjin walked back in with a small back in his hands. “How does a lifetime of grade AA steak sound?”

“I’ve always underestimated you Kim Seokjin.”


 

If blood could stain skin, Hoseok would be tattooed red. It dried on his hands and dripped from his brown hair. From the corner of his eye, he caught Taehyung on the phone with his eyebrows furrowed.

“Tae? Taehyung-ah, what happened?”

“Jungkook’s phone goes straight to voicemail.” He dialled another number before pushing Hoseok. “Seokjin hyung always picks up. And go borrow their bathroom, you aren't going anywhere when you’re dripping blood.”

“Alright,” He looks back over his shoulder. “are you okay alone?”

“Hyung, that wasn’t the worst that I’ve seen. I live with you remember?”

“Touché.”

As Hoseok walked towards Jackson, the phone finally went through. “Tae?”

“Jimin? Why are you picking up? Is everything okay?”

“I’m with Jungkook, there was a change of plans. Long story short, I took hyung’s phone and went back to the warehouse. Hoseok hyung doesn’t like to pick up the phone does he?”

A wave of relief went through Taehyung, Jimin’s voice effectively calming him down. “I don’t think his phone is blood proof.” He chuckled when he heard a sharp intake of breath. “Don’t worry, you know how hyung is. Loves to make art.”

“Well seems like you two had fun today. Kookie is glaring holes in the side of my head to tell you that he’s dying from a gunshot wound in his hand.”

“If he has the energy to glare at you so intently, he’ll be fine.” He heard the familiar sound of Jungkook’s whine. “We’ll be home right after Hoseok hyung finishes his shower. Can’t get the car dirty right?”


Yoongi hated it when the newbie police officers popped their over excited heads into their business. They always needed to follow the rules and didn’t know when to stop using their authority. He liked to compare them to dogs, sticking their noses in businesses that they would be better off ignoring. The loud voice was foreign to Yoongi, and he knew every officer in the Seoul PD.

“There have been complaints about possible violence in the area. Mind if we come in to check?”

The words sounded muffled behind his mask. “You’ve got a warrant?”

“No but—”

Yoongi pulled his mask away “Then I suggest you leave before I call the higher ups because if you listen closely, there isn’t anything wrong now is there?”

“It’s required by law to investigate the complaints that we receive.”

“No warrant equals no entry. Don’t make me—”

“Alright we’ll come back with a warrant, no need to call the FBI.”

Yoongi scoffed at the outrageous thought of calling in the FBI, they cared more about a lost dog than a new police officer filing a complaint. “No need to rush with that.” He whispered. The three of them would be gone before they even printed the piece of paper.

The sound of footsteps made Yoongi jerk his head towards the left. “Let’s go home.”


I know I've been really late but BTS' comeback was in the way and I wasn't in the right state of mind to update without spazzing every few seconds. This chapter is short but I'll be uploading the next chapter shortly (as in later tonight or tomorrow~!) Thank you so much for staying with me for so long! There's more from me to come!