No More. No More // Chapter Four

No More. No More

Jimin watched as he made his way out of his car, the boots that meet his stomach just as much as visited the boys that lived across from him were coming closer towards him. He felt his stomach tighten and braced himself for whatever was coming at him. “Did you want to tell me who’s been feeding you?” Jimin kept his eyes closed, like a kid in hopes of the monsters in the dark would disappear if he stayed still. “I’ll ask again, who is feeding you? I’ll shoot this gun down your spine if you don’t tell me.”

“I’ve been picking out of the trash in the alley over beside the restaurant.” He hoped to whatever god that was watching that his lie was believable.

“You wanted to keep the last bit of your pride since you went through the trash?” Jimin nodded, “I’ve made up my mind, I’m moving you. This place has seen you around so much that they don’t offer to even spare a glance at you anymore.” Jimin looked over to the house across the street, he would miss them but he remembered how Yoongi slapped him, they wouldn’t return the feelings, would they? They were just social workers, probably used to helping out the people in need.

“Ok.” The leader looked to Jimin with surprised expression.

“You lost your fighting spirit already? Get in the car, we’re leaving now.” Jimin had to drag himself all the way into the car and it tore a hole in his jeans, not that it mattered, Taehyung’s layers were still underneath and it kept him warm.


“I slapped him.” Yoongi sat at the kitchen table, staring at his palm. It was silent when they came back but they were mad; it was mean to not look at this through Jimin’s perspective but they had all killed too many to not feel any anger when he expressed how monstrous killing was. Seokjin gave him a cup of water to cool down.

“You were mad, I’m sure if you explain he will understand.” The eldest looked over at Jungkook, “Yah, I know you’re not in the mood but go check on Jimin through the system, I’m worried he’ll do something stupid.”

“How can you still care?” Seokjin slapped the back of Jungkook’s head before throwing a scowl.

“You’re not in the right sense of mind right now, do you remember the past week? What wrong has he done?” The murderous intent in his eyes dropped, “Now go.” nodding as he went down stairs to open up the cameras. “Let’s go somewhere out to eat, and we can check up on the clubs downtown while were at it. Get some anger out.”


Jimin looked out the window and the further they drove, the less promising it was for him to find a place that would ease his mind. They had driven to the poorer sides of town and Jimin shivered once they passed by a man pushing a shopping cart filled with plastic bottles. The streetlights were flashing and he could’ve sworn he saw a rat run into an alley.

“Welcome to your new home.”

Jimin looked at the man with a look of confusion, “How am I supposed to earn anything here?”

“You won’t, you’ll simply need to stay alive until I need a limbless boy somewhere in town. I won’t be coming by to check up or pick up anything until then.” He passed Jimin a beanie. “Stay alive.” He was interrupted by a loud ringing to which he answered; Jimin mindlessly listening.

“You can’t tell me Namjoon and his gang went to your club again, I don’t need another reason to make my day any tier.” Namjoon? “No, just don't make that one trouble maker, what’s his name? V? Don’t make him mad, his bombs are lethal. Ah don’t worry about Jungkook, he’s the of the group anyways.” Jungkook? Jimin was convinced that the familiarity of the names were purely coincidental but he couldn’t stop his mouth from asking.

“Who’s Namjoon and Jungkook?”

“I’m surprised you haven't meet them, considering you lived in front of them for a whole month.”

“In front? You mean that warehouse in front of the restaurant?”

“Stop asking so much, yes, they’re one of the top gangs in Seoul.”

“Gangs?”

“They kill, they raid, they destroy. And yet you call me a monster.” He shot a smile at Jimin, “You should be happy they left you alone while you were in their territory, last time I had a beggar there, I found his body in the dumpster in the alley beside.” Jimin’s blood had already ran cold but now he was positive that it was frozen. Had he been deceived? Were they planning on killing him after getting close? It was’t making sense, they fed and clothed him but the words that came out of Yoongi’s mouth was finally clear; they were monsters and Jimin was stupid enough to follow around like a lost puppy.


They raided a few unauthorized gangs in the heart of Seoul right before they stopped at a diner to which they ordered everything on the menu. “I’ve got an appetite to take care of” was the eldest’s excuse. If they were home, they would've seen Jungkook’s screen show an empty street; only a empty cup and a dent in the snow that indicated that someone was once sitting there.


From the minute he was pushed out of the car, Jimin knew that this small area was a war zone. He pulled the beanie over his ears and dragged himself into the nearest alley. Right when he was about to catch some sleep, he was faced with a sharp knife before forcefully dragged out by the man with the shopping cart.

“Look here kid, you look new here so I’ll let you off. Just don't you dare come onto my property or else you won’t even be able to drag yourself.” Jimin quickly nodded before dragging himself around the streets, all the houses looked the same; broken windows and void of any warmth that a family would bring. Family, something that seemed like such a foreign concept to him. But he couldn’t afford to waste time thinking about things that weren't related to his survival. There was a closed down gas station that looked like it wasn’t used in a long time, guess I’ll hide out in there.


Jungkook was tired when they got home, he planned to take a shower before closing his computers and calling it a night. Still dripping from his hair, the boy reached for the power button on the screen before calling out for the others.

“Kookie?” Taehyung’s head poked up from the lower floor but nonetheless was confused over what the youngest was fussing over.

“H-Hyung, Jimin’s gone.”

 

“So he just disappeared? Jungkook check the history.”

“Already on it.”

“You don't think he left cause of what we said do you?”

“You mean what Yoongi hyung said?” The said boy shot a glare at Taehyung’s response before they heard Jungkook whisper a low .

“Hyung, he was taken by the Beggar Leader. You don’t think he’s being punished for not telling who fed him do you?”

“You sound like Hoseok; follow the car.” The screen showed the black car driving all the way down to the lowest areas of Seoul. “Namjoon, what should we do?”

“We don’t do anything. He isn’t our responsibility.”

“But hyung-”

“No Taehyung, call me selfish but I need to think of your safety as well. If we head down there, the gangs that live there are going to think we’re picking a fight. I don’t feel up to territorial issues right now.” No one was able to make Namjoon change his mind after he made it and Seokjin left with a huff, “Just watch over on the monitors for now. If it gets any worse, then we’ll intervene.”


 

A week and a half of living in the gas station had it’s ups and downs. No food but no one looked inside the small booth to which Jimin was grateful for. Only on days that snowed did Jimin went out in search of food in the dumpsters. His palms bled less if there was fresh snow. It wasn’t snowing that hard when Jimin found leftover pizza and a half drunken bottle of coke. He took it back to his sanctuary and made himself comfortable, the pizza would last him for a week if he rationed it well.

 

He often heard groups of people walk by, mostly drunk and looking for a fast hookup with the other beggars in the alleyway. Heart stopping when the voices got close to him, he was grateful for once that he was short enough to not look noticeable but one could never be too sure in a town like this. Jimin bundled himself up in blankets that he stole from other beggars that were sleeping and thought about what his parents were doing, his schoolmates, Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung, hell even the Beggar Leader. Solitude wasn’t always Jimin’s favourite but he had gotten used to it. Lately, he was thinking that he would die from losing his sanity. It was either that or from the weather, seeing as it was getting colder and colder each night.


Although Namjoon had protested on finding Jimin, he was worried just as much as the rest of them were. The week they spent together made them all find a small soft part of their heart, it was like they were waiting for someone like Jimin to come into their lives and make them forget about all the sins they’ve committed. He would bring home seven sets of takeout by accident and say that it was for Seokjin who was always hungry. And as much as the eldest liked eating, he couldn’t even finish his own bento box thinking about what Jimin was eating, if he got to eat.


Jimin was in the middle of scavenging through a dumpster behind a club when he heard a group of men yell in drunken slurs.

“Man that girl slapped me before I even got to undress her skirt.” Jimin stiffened, he couldn’t be found now but the grip he had on the dumpster was slipping since he only had one leg to keep himself upright. “The others were too eager, let’s-” before he could finish, Jimin had lost his balance from standing too long, cursing mentally in himself he quickly started to scurry away deeper into the alley. He backed himself up and waited for the footsteps to disappear, letting out a sigh he yelped when something no someone was pulling his hair. “You’re trying to hide? From what, me?” The same man from earlier looked at Jimin in surprise. “You look beautiful, ravishing.” Jimin spat in his face, why did everyone pull his hair, he wasn't a carrot in the ground, despite the orange hair.

“Let me go. Now.”

“Mmmm, feisty, I like it.” Jimin used his leg to kick him right in the place where it didn't shine and started to crawl away when he heard the man behind him growl. “That hurt but you know what’ll make it feel better? Your mouth around it, come here you little .”

Jimin never dragged himself so fast before and his palms were bleeding too much for his brain to handle, Jimin never did well at the sight of blood. He was almost out on the street before his head was jerked back into the alley.


Yoongi was standing in the kitchen staring at his tea, something wasn’t right. He yelled from the kitchen, “Jungkook-ah, have you been keeping up with Jimin lately?” He heard typing as the youngest yelled from the basement.

“Last time I checked, he was digging in the dumpster next to that old club near the gas station.”

“He’s searching for what? Food?” Seokjin had a disgusted face as he went to the staircase, “Yah! Hoseok come with me, I am delivering food to that poor boy and I’m leaving right now. Does he even know how much bacteria is in a dumpster?”

“But Namjoon said-”

“I’m coming with you too, and I don’t give a about what he says. I’m older, he can deal with it.”

Taehyung and Jungkook ran up the stairs; Seokjin already shooting them a smile. “Stay here and tell Namjoon when he comes back. No complaints otherwise I’m not making steak this Friday night.”

“Let’s go.”


This was intense to write, I urm didn't have the intention on this storyline when I first started this story, anyways school is back fro me tmr so I hope I'm able to update ASAP.
p.s// i should be sleeping considering i need to wake up in three hours
p.p.s// thank you all that has been following this story so far!! (comments are the bomb.com (bangtanbomb.com))
yeah im not funny... enjoy~!