09: mystery boy

Run / slip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

09/ / mystery boy

“Why are you here?”  The guy asked.  The guy wore simple black tee with headphones around his neck.  He was a young pretty boy with big round eyes and flawless skin.  But more than that, he exuded a confident bad boy charm, which Soojung definitely thought was the alcohol in her system talking.

“Do I know you?”  Soojung questioned back, not really liking the attitude this boy was giving her.

The boy looked back at her in frustration.  “You really don’t understand how dangerous it is, do you?”

Soojung did not understand the boy’s strange cryptic words.  “What are you referring to as dangerous?” 

If was referring to the guys in the club treating the girls like prey, then yes it was dangerous but still none of his business.

“Wandering around like this when you don’t even though how to do it properly.  And with no one looking after you.” He said back, like he was making the most sense in the world.  Even if Soojung didn’t understand what he was saying, she could tell he was scolding her, something she did not like.

This was when Soojung realised why the cap he was wearing looked so familiar.   He was the DJ from before.  No wonder the girls were going crazy over him.  She had to admit, he was a good looker but still not as handsome as Jin.  Soojung wasn’t too sure why but from the moment she had met Jin, she started using him as a comparison to all the other guys she noticed.

“I’m flattered that you are trying to hit on me, but I’m not in the mood,” Soojung said back as she pushed him aside so she could get to the bartender and a glass of water. 

“Do you always take other people’s warnings so lightly?” He said in a half scoff and half disbelieving tone.

Once she finally did get the water and forced Luna to finish it, she noticed that the DJ guy was still standing nearby watching her.  It was strange because she didn’t feel creeped out unlike most times at the club when guys were watching her.  But it unnerved her nevertheless; sometimes it was the most innocent looking ones that were the most dangerous.

“Let’s go home Luna,” She whispered in Luna’s ear. 

Luna noticed that Soojung was looking a bit more uncomfortable than usual.  “What’s wrong?” She asked.

“That DJ guy is weirding me out.  He keeps staring at us,” she said in another whisper.

Luna looked across to where Soojung was looking but answered back, “Where is this DJ guy?”

Soojung pointed towards where she had seen the DJ guy but found that he had disappeared.  But his previous words to her stuck out like a sore thumb, do you take other people’s warnings so lightly?

Why did it bother her so much?

“I don’t see him,” Luna replied, squinting her eyes in the direction Soojung was pointing at.

“Why are you girls taking so long?” V’s deep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter