Karma.

Three Types Of Fear


"Something's wrong. With Chanyeol."
Jongin only hummed in disinterest, his posture slightly slumping. Whatever else had he expected when Kyungsoo had voluntarily approached him? That he congratulated him on his dance performance? Hah. Of course it was about Chanyeol.
He shot him a quick look out of the corner of his eyes - there he sat, long limbs folded, heavy headphones in place and his chin rested on one hand as he looked up god knew what on his computer.
"Huh. You think so?" he quietly grumbled, half of his attention already back on his screen. Chanyeol seemed dumb and merry as ever.
But Kyungsoo insisted, even going as far as pushing Jongin's laptop across the table.
"I mean it. Something's off." he said in a hushed voice.
Jongin sighed.
"What makes you think that?"
"Well. His behavior. It's just different. I don't know when it started but I can definitely see it now."
"Maybe Mr. Sunshine has a bad day." Jongin moodily chipped.
"Don't be ridiculous.", Kyungsoo hissed, obviously done with his attitude and Jongin almost physically flinched, "I think it's something serious. I saw him talking to one of the higher ups and looking really frustrated afterwards. What if it affects the team?"
Jongin blinked. Affect the team? Chanyeol could have filed a complain and ask to be moved but this possibility had never before crossed his mind. Chanyeol was always the uncomplicated one. For some reason it irked him that he decided to cause trouble now.
Was he being a jealous bastard? Oh yes, probably.
"Why don't you just-"
"-ask him? Yeah, tried that one. Didn't work. Maybe you should try it. He... kind of likes you, doesn't he?"
At this, Jongin resisted the urge to roll his eyes.
"He's not gonna tell me . Even if -and I'm saying if- there's something wrong, he'd never speak up about it. Did you ever hear this guy say something of actual value? Ever?"
Kyungsoo's expression softened at this and Jongin didn't like it.
"Yes. Quite a few times, to be honest. But you might be right. He's not the type to search for help."
Yes, of course he'd put it in a way that made the Southener look good. If he didn't knew better he would have guessed that Kyungsoo was sort of crushing on him. Not in an obnoxious, obvious way but a more subtle one. The one including a certain amount of attention and bias. He did know better, obviously. In no way was he denying the truth because it would annoy him even more.
Jongin sighed again, internally this time.
Pfft. Knowing it better. My .
Darn my self-awareness.

 


 

"Uh. Hey."
Chanyeol immediately took the headphones off and placed them around his neck, a questioning smile on his stupid face as he looked up at Jongin who stood next to his desk.
"Yeah? You need anything?"
Jongin hesitated but a very pointed look of Kyungsoo from the other end of the room made him give in.
"I just found something. Uh. You should take a look at it." he uttered awkwardly, gesturing over to his screen. He knew that Kyungsoo was facepalming without looking. Chanyeol shot him a quizzical look -it had been quite a long time since he had used his sweet farce on him, after all- but got up nonetheless and Jongin lead him over to his desk.
He offered him his chair and took the one next to him, scrolling down a web page. It was ridiculous, the way his fingers were trembling. From the corner of his eye he could see Kyungsoo rising to his feet to quickly slink over to Chanyeol's desk, reaching for his phone. Jongin felt like a little kid trying to be stealthy and failing miserably. Good thing that Chanyeol was so dumb.
"I was researching and, uh, look. Isn't that the band you've met up with?" he lamely said, pointing at the screen.
Chanyeol smiled excitedly.
"Yeah, Seventeen! They're getting popular these days, aren't they?"
"I guess. They got first at this music show. Just thought you may want to congratulate them or anything."
He didn't seem the slightest bit annoyed at the non work-related talk (of course he wasn't, the eagerness over Jongin talking to him obviously outweighed it) but then he agreed and Jongin saw his mistake coming. Kyungsoo, too, looked up from where he sat at his desk, fumbling with Chanyeol's phone.
"Good idea! Thanks, Jongin. I'll text him right-"
"-AND. And there was something else I was going to tell you!" Jongin hastily cut in, placing one hand on his upper arm in a fit of panic, trying to physically stop him from turning around.
"Oh? Okay?"
Now he looked a tidbit suspicious and Jongin was starting to grasp at straws.
"The dance performance. I haven't thanked you yet. For showing up, I mean."
This seemed to hit home as every doubt was dispersed instantly and the far too-wide smile was back. Chanyeol had gushed over his dance performance the moment he had set foot in the office earlier. But at that time, Jongin had only gruffly brushed him off. The invitation had originally been meant for Kyungsoo, anyway. But said one had done nothing but nodding slightly behind the chatty Southener. What a disappointment.
"You shouldn't thank me. We should thank you for inviting us! We'll gladly come again, if you have us. Especially Kyungsoo was paying reeeally close attention. Isn't that right, Kyungsoo?" he chirped, turning around to the third person in the room and Jongin held his breath. But while Kyungsoo's head flew up from the phone screen hidden behind his laptop at the mention of his name, his face betrayed nothing.
"If you say so."
It was a pretty vague reply but any more enthusiasm would have been suspicious.
"See, he loved it. My favorite part was the one towards the end where-"
Jongin wasn't sure whether he was supposed to force a grin or grimace.
He decided to keep it neutral until he saw Kyungsoo placing the phone back on his desk, just to try his hardest to shoo Chanyeol away afterwards. Which wasn't easy, considering that he was  a talkative pest, latching onto him with every said sentence; not unlike an octopus.
What a ty day.

 

"I knew there was something wrong. But this..."
Jongin had joined Kyungsoo at his desk where he was logged into the web version of Chanyeol's chat program. It had been Kyungsoo's idea. All he needed was to scan the QR code with the phone to connect the devices. Jongin had expressed his worries about getting caught but Kyungsoo brushed it off, stating that it would only screw up his notifications and Chanyeol wasn't the type to think anything into this.
It was an utterly shameless invasion of his privacy but Jongin was a pretty subjective being and since he didn't like Chanyeol anyway he was not the least bit interested in whatever he was exchanging with his friends.
Besides, he might have felt a tad guilty if it had been a false alarm. As things were, however, Kyungsoo's worries were justified.
Currently the Southener was out having lunch which gave them time to talk.
"He's being blackmailed. The number is anonymous but you bet it's this guy I saw. Chanyeol gets weird whenever he's around.", Kyungsoo mused, scrolling up the conversation which mainly consisted of numbers and demands, "All flighty and defensive. Strained. I knew it."
Jongin was completely taken off guard by the actual amount of perception Kyungsoo had towards the tall idiot, possible cursh or not. He himself had sensed nothing of this sort.
"But what is he getting blackmailed with..."
Finally they reached the top of the conversation, showing a single audio file. Kyungsoo quickly plucked in his headphones to give it a listen. Jongin watched his expression go from confusion to surprise, just to end in an exasperated frown.
Alright, now he was curios. Wordlessly, Kyungsoo handed him the earbuds.
The sound quality was awful and Jongin guessed it to be part of a live performance.
A deep voice was roaring into a microphone and oh, that was Chanyeol's voice, wasn't it?
"-and I say the passive West and the weasels of the East-
And the stuck up North? All about numbers, lacking a soul? Yeah, those, too-
"
The snippet was roughly cut off and Jongin had to repeat it, doubting his ears. That was supposed to be Chanyeol?
"Isn't it a fake?" he mumbled after the second listen but Kyungsoo shook his head.
"He wouldn't react that way if it was a fake."
That was plausible. Jongin wanted to plant his face on the desk.
"This is gonna ruin us. Some stupid teenage rebellion is going to ruin us." he groaned, his dislike for Chanyeol reaching a whole new level. Even Kyungsoo couldn't deny that, nodding along gravely.
"This means so much trouble. But still. Something's fishy. I just can't imagine Chanyeol spouting such racist , even at whatever age he'd been there."
Jongin blinked. He really wanted to call Kyungsoo delusional just to ruin his image of Chanyeol.
Maybe they'll stop texting then, he thought, bitterly looking at the unopened but recently active chat window of Chanyeol that read 'Kyungsoo'.
Still, deep down he knew that he was probably right. After all, Chanyeol had already won awards of equality and whatnot at the age of fifteen. Surely he had been a pretentious bastard ever since he was a little kid.
"Fine. But what do you suggest we do now? Confront him?"
"I don't think that'll solve anything. It'll only put more stress on him. If he doesn't know how to help himself, talking to him won't benefit us."
Sure, the poor boy is stressed.
Kyungsoo tapped the pen against his desk.
"There must be someone who knows the whole story. But Chanyeol usually holds back on pulling people into the spotlight-"
"Baekhyun." Jongin suddenly cut in, the words tumbling out before he actually realized it. Kyungsoo shot him an odd look.
"Byun Baekhyun.", he elaborated, already halfway back to his own laptop to search him up online, "He's Chanyeol's childhood friend."
"Are you sure he'll know about this particular event though?"
He thought back to the wall plastered with pictures and the way his name rolled off the Southener's tongue.
"I'm absolutely certain."

 


 

The following weekend Jongin found himself pressed into a narrow seat on the train, right next to Kyungsoo. They were traveling to the place they really hoped this Baekhyun person was. It was a long ride and the quickest route led through the Northern country. Byun Baekhyun seemed to be a curios person. While both Jongin and Kyungsoo were quite good at researching, there was not a lot to find about him. Byun Baekhyun first appeared when he became an apprentice at an insignificant tailoring shop, and only because someone mentioned him in a local news article.
From there on he became a fashion designer, switching companies every few years. The last he had been seen was when he joined a quite famous fashion brand a year ago, as part of the menswear design team. That was the last time anyone had heard of him and they could only hope that he was still there.
Jongin stretched his legs as far as he could and yawned. Any form of passive traveling would manage to make him sleepy within minutes. And they had a long ride ahead of them, aiming for the Northeastern border where they aimed to search for Baekhyun on a nearby island.
He glanced on his watch. Eleven hours and thirty minutes left.
Before changing the train. And switching to a ferry.
What a way to spend his weekend. Though he certainly didn't mind Kyungsoo's presence. It would be far more enjoyable if the Northener would actually talk to him, but it was better than having Chanyeol with him. Take what you can get.
Kyungsoo already had his laptop propped up and the first movie ready. It took ten minutes of Jongin discreetly glancing at his screen before he got an earbud offered. Thirty more minutes and he was fast asleep, his head resting on the shoulder of an unhappy-looking Kyungsoo.

 

Jongin was really quiet for the rest of the ride and Kyungsoo seemed fine with it. He appeared determined to binge-watch as many Sherlock episodes as he could, ignoring the way his seat neighbor was fidgeting.
Jongin wanted to cry. Why did he always behave like an idiot in front of people like Kyungsoo? His body didn't seem to run out of energy any time soon and the mere memory made him blush, even after all this time.
'Yes, you totally drooled all over me.'
He wanted to make a squirmish and very unmanly noise. And bury himself under the seat.
A look to his watch only left him groaning faintly. Seven hours left.

 



"So..." Jongin mumbled unsurely, staring at the dirty name plate.
"This is it?"
Kyungsoo only hummed, rechecking the house number.
"I guess. It's not like that's a common name."
They were standing in front of a very run-down apartment building that Jongin would hardly pay to live in for. Well, capitalism made it possible and since the island mostly consisted of this huge city there were not a lot of other options.
As usual not one to hesitate, Kyungsoo pressed the bell and they waited. Nothing. He rang again. A third time.
"Maybe he's not home-"
That moment the door opened with a buzzing sound and they hurried to enter. Jongin wasn't sure what he had expected but this poor excuse of a home wasn't it. Then again Baekhyun had been fired quite a few months ago. Living the luxury life was probably not an option anymore.
"This looks kinda awful." he dryly commented at the peeling tapestry while they padded down a dimly lit corridor after taking a few flights of chairs.
"Hm. Doesn't look not much different from where I'm living." Kyungsoo curtly gave back and Jongin cringed.
Social faux pas of the day? Check.
But really, Kyungsoo should be able to afford something better - Jongin definitely could.

They ended up in front of a very much closed door at the end of the corridor, though the name plate didn't lie. With a light frown Kyungsoo rang the bell once more.
Finally the door was opened a tiny bit to reveal a pair of sparkling eyes peeking out between dirty blonde hair.
"Yes?"
"Hello. Are you per chance Byun Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo asked, being as straight-forward as ever.
The blonde pulled a grimace full of regret.
"Aaah, no. Sorry to disappoint. Should I give him a message?"
And something about the easy way he said it, the way he held himself, made Jongin narrow his eyes at him.
There was no doubt that this was the guy they were searching for. Even though he emitting a completely different aura there was just something in his airy smile and open expression that resembled Chanyeol. Maybe it was the natural ability to piss him off.
Kyungsoo continued, completely unfazed.
"It's something about Chanyeol. We're his team members. Working colleagues, so to say."
At this, the door was opened without hesitation and the boy regarded them with a genuinely curious, if not slightly worried expression.
"What, did he get into trouble? Come on in, then."
They followed him into the crammed apartment that held an of evidence that a fashion designer was inhibiting it. Piles of clothes, both wearable and artsy ones were spread all over the place while the floor was almost drowning in paper patterns and shreds of fabric.
"Make yourself some room, feel at home, blah blah. I got nothing but tea - you like chamomile?"
Not particularly, but oh well.
They carefully pushed aside a lump of something unfinished and crammed each other on the sofa, their sides pressed together. Jongin would have loved to apologize for that but he figured that they should at least give the impression of being friendly with each other.
After placing two steaming mugs on the last available space of the low table, Baekhyun unceremoniously kicked a few patterns aside to plop down on the carpet cross-legged.
"Sorry for the rude introduction earlier, I thought you were bringing a payment reminder or anything. You're the two Care team members, no? I've read about you in the news though the photo quality kinda . So what happened to Yeol? Something serious?"
God, they were best friends. Baekhyun was just as chatty as Chanyeol himself. Jongin vowed to himself never to be in the same room as those two.
He left it to Kyungsoo to curtly explain the situation while Jongin searched for further reasons to dislike anything Chanyeol-related - in this case, Baekhyun. He had to give it to him, he looked much better in real life than on the photos. Rather shortish, slim and with the distinct features of a trouble maker. He saw it in the way his droopy eyes were twinkling and he didn't like it.
Currently a look of bewilderment had taken over said features.
"What? Racist? Must be a fake, it happens from time to time. Yeol attracts these type of haters. Since he's too much of a softie to defend himself, you know." he conversationally said, swaying from left to right, clearly unable to sit still.
"He was like that from the moment I met him. Back then -we were twelve- I literally crashed into him after climbing over the facility's fence. I thanked him for being so chubby and padding me so well and he had the nerve to say 'you're welcome'. Such a push over." he laughed, imitating Chanyeol as he casually talked to them as if they were talking about a mutual friend. Which he thought they did. Jongin wondered what kind of a facility he was talking about. But not enough to actually ask.
"You sure you're friends?" Kyungsoo blankly asked, obviously unimpressed at Baekhyun for being a jerk years ago but the blonde only dismissed him.
"Best friends. That's how they work. Besides, I kept him busy enough and he's not chubby anymore today, right? Let's see the incriminating material, then. You have it?"
Kyungsoo played the audio's copy on his phone and the crackling sounds filled the room. In a matter of two seconds recognition washed over the blonde's face and he drummed his fingers against his thighs.
"Ah... Hm. This is..." he trailed off, making a few silly sounds as he racked his brain for something.
"It is him, isn't it?" Kyungsoo inquired and got a quick nod in response.
"Oh. Yeah, that's Yeol. But the song's name... Can I listen to it one more time?"
He listened to it a third time, his lips silently moving along as if trying to get to the song's refrain. Then he jumped up to rummage through the chaos on his desk, all the while distractedly talking.
"I think I got it... This could take some time. It's a really old recording of that one live gig downtown... You probably know he used to be in a band and . But he also did a bit of rapping, kinda cute lyrics in retrospect, but we were what? Sixteen? I know I got the recorded version somewhere... Such a tiny gig, I wonder where this snippet surfaced from. Though he did perform that song more than once."
He pulled out his laptop and settled back on the floor with a bunch of external hard drives.
"So those were the actual lyrics?" Kyungsoo asked, the disapproval clearly audible in his voice.
"Just wait and see. Or no, wait and listen. As I said, this could take some time." Baekhyun mumbled, opening one of many video files.

It did take long, almost two hours of walking down the memory lane of someone Jongin could hardly care less about. Jongin and Kyungsoo were left listening to bits and pieces of countless live performances and at some point Baekhyun had settled in front of them, the laptop propped up on the table so they could see the visuals, too. Once in a while he drifted off, leaving the videos to play a little longer than necessary and while Jongin wasn't the type to get snarky and call him out for it, Kyungsoo seemed genuinely entertained, his dark eyes glued to the screen.
He had to admit that he was surprised. All the instruments he had seen at Chanyeol's place suggested that he was into music but these performances... they weren't bad. Not nearly as bad he had expected them to be. He saw Chanyeol playing the drums in a band, playing the guitar during calm duets with Baekhyun, singing along. And even though rap in itself wasn't his forte he couldn't say that those stages were embarrassing, as Baekhyun had put it. It was incredibly unfair that even at the tender age of sixteen his voice was deeper than Jongin's had ever gotten up to this day. Even petite Kyungsoo had a deeper voice. It really wasn't fair.
"There! HAH!"
Jongin almost fell off the couch as Baekhyun all but jumped up, flailing his arms.
"THAT was it, I remember! Damn, that was a long time ago! Look, we both had red hair back then! Ahaha, I remember how we were both forbidden to bleach our hair and yet we still did it! Good times."
The video quality was shaky and overall bad but it was undeniable - this was the full performance. They even compared it to the audio on Kyungsoo's phone, just to make sure.
There was Chanyeol, clearly excited but also a tad more fierce as he kept jumping from one side of the stage to the other, supporting his lines by heavy gestures. From the angle it was taken from they could also see Baekhyun sitting at the sidelines, his legs dangling from the stage, clapping along. And now that they heard the full song it was clear that there was nothing racist about it. Quite the opposite, even. The compromising snippet they'd heard actually lead to a rant about stereotypes. It was just heavily cut to his disadvantage, being completely out of context. The lyrical paragraph actually began with a much longer list of Southern stereotypes such as them being social butterflies and dimwits who did nothing but play and laze around all day just to end in a refrain ranting about people not using their brains being an international thing. A sigh of relief escaped him and he relaxed into the sofa, carelessly crumpling a few shreds of paper.
Jongin still hated his pretentious do-good attitude. But he was still glad that they would get out of this. For the team's sake.

They left shortly after, a copy of the full stage safely tucked away.
"How come Chanyeol didn't ask you?" Kyungsoo inquired and while Jongin hadn't been in the mood to show any interest, this question had occurred to him as well. Baekhyun guiltily rubbed his neck, shifting his weight from one side to the other while they slipped into their jackets.
"Well. We didn't exactly talk over the last two months."
"Why?"
Gee, Kyungsoo really didn't care about social finesse. Good thing that Baekhyun wasn't easily intimidated.
"Ah. You see... I just got fired. I'm basically living off nothing at the moment. It's kinda pathetic. I'm not the type to lie so I figured I'd just call him when things are a little better. You know Chanyeol. He'd be hellbent on helping me and I really wanna do this alone." He ruffled his hair and shot them a lopsided grin.
"Besides, that idiot is looking up to me. Like, a LOT. He always has. Wouldn't want to shatter that or cause him trouble while he has enough of his own. You know how it is."
Jongin wasn't sure whether he knew what he was talking about but for some reason he could imagine Chanyeol admiring Baekhyun. From what he had figured so far the blonde seemed like a free spirit, doing whatever he liked whenever the opportunity presented itself. It was irresponsible and selfish. Maybe Chanyeol secretly liked the idea of being exactly that.
Jongin was sure that he'd act the same way as Baekhyun if he got into a similar situation.
Still, the memory of Chanyeol hesitating to mention his friend a few weeks ago was fresh on his mind and so he spoke up for what might have been the first time that day.
"You should call him anyway." he mumbled, distractedly zipping up his jacket.
"And dye your hair silver."

 

"What was all that about the silver hair?" Kyungsoo asked but Jongin only shrugged, unwilling to talk any more about Chanyeol than necessary. With an odd look he accepted it, looking ahead while leaving his pale fingers to play with the usb device carrying the copy.
"So. I guess that's settled." he spoke into the silence after a few minutes of silence.
Jongin's eyes flickered over to him, his hands buried in his pockets, seeking shelter from the cold wind.
"Yeah? What are we going to do?" Jongin asked.
Kyungsoo looked at him in question. It was a change from the usual look that suggested that he was too stupid to follow his train of thoughts. To be honest he hadn't seen him use that look on him the whole weekend.
"We just hand over the footage to the police and explain the case?"
Jongin hummed, clearly not convinced.
"And provoke a huge scandal with lots of witness questioning?"
The Northerner frowned.
"It's the most logical thing to do. You have a better idea?"
Jongin thought about it, absently scrolling through the chat copy on his phone.

'Imagine what this will do to your little team.'
'100.000'
'The conditions have changed.'
'100.000 for each team member.'
'There are no other recordings, all destroyed. You can report me but the tape will surface, then.'

Jongin snorted involuntarily. Hah. If someone dared doing this to him...
He wanted to laugh at the pitifulness that was Chanyeol but something about the way this guy used his team against him was pissing him off big time. Something about the way he imagined Chanyeol's face to be while reading those messages...
The thing was, Kyungsoo was smart but very uncomplicated and practical.
Much unlike Jongin.


To be completely honest there was a reason for his best friend Sehun to endearingly call him a vengeful little .

 


 

The following Monday Jongin lazily lounged in his office chair, much earlier than usual while Kyungsoo sat at his desk, typing. Early as usual.
Around nine, Chanyeol burst into the office, heavily panting. Late. As usual.
"Morning. Wah, Jongin, you're early. Now I feel bad for being late." he rambled, placing his phone and bag on the table to slip out of his ridiculously huge, padded jacket.
"Your phone is blinking." Kyungsoo blankly stated and Chanyeol dismissed it.
"Yeah. I'm getting messages like crazy today, must be the blog post from yesterday. I'm at work now, though. No private messaging at work."
Kyungsoo hummed, resuming the typing. Jongin had to hand it to him, Kyungsoo was an excellent actor.
Shortly after, the office door opened to reveal Mr. Zhang. He smiled at the way all three of them instinctively flinched as if awaiting a scolding.
"Good morning everyone. Chanyeol, can you please come to Mr. Bang's office? Don't look at me like that, you're not in trouble."
With a puzzled look the tall guy followed him, not before throwing a helpless look at them. Jongin didn't dignify him with a reaction. Just to be in character, of course.
The moment he was gone the two jumped up to casually follow them, waiting in the main hall for the outcome. They settled on a bench, watching the receptionists do their work while people bustled over the several visible floors of the circular hall. They had a good view on the CEO's room which was located just over the reception at the second floor.  One wall was showing the daily news -as always-, projected all over the white stone to proved everyone with the latest happenings in their field of operation. Well, everyone but one late Southener who had obviously rushed by this morning, not sparing it a glance. Otherwise he might have stopped to see his face plastered all over the wall with a tacky headline.

Rapping for equality - the Southern pearl keeps shining
Just when you thought the Southern poster child Park Chanyeol wouldn't get any more perfect - the latest recovered footages proves that the idea of equality has always dominated his actions. While other teens got drunk he got up on stage with a clear message.

Jongin didn't bother reading further than the headline, settling for a roll of his eyes at the euphemistic choice of words. It never ceased to disgust him to what extent the country adored this idiot. Meanwhile the door to  Mr. Bang's office opened and a slightly confused but happy-looking Chanyeol exited. They waved him down and waited for the Southener to skip over to them, throwing a distracted look at the news article.
"Everything alright?" Kyungsoo asked and the tall guy nodded, sending his hair flipping like a dog.
"I guess so. Some weird old stuff surfaced and he praised me about it. To have this discovered at this point..." He exhaled deeply and this time Jongin didn't miss it. The thing Kyungsoo had mentioned, the fine nuances of his smiles. This one was far too much for such an officially small matter - though Jongin of course knew the story behind that and Chanyeol was probably beyond relieved that the blackmailing material was now void.
"Don't let it get to your head." Jongin only grumbled and his heels. Chanyeol laughed in that annoying, over-the-top manner of his' but the way Kyungsoo silently smiled to himself convinced him that he had indeed done the right thing. If it made Kyungsoo that happy, so be it.
Besides, there was enough reason for Jongin to be happy as well.
And even though he didn't turn and crane his neck to look into the glass office he knew that a certain employee would get up to his suddenly active fax machine any time soon. A fax machine that would spew out continuous confirmation copies of the documents sent to the CEO - copies of chat histories and faked bills all proving severe cases of embezzlement, blackmailing and fraud.
Chanyeol's story was not among them. Chanyeol wouldn't have to add a single word to get this man fired for good.
Jongin imagined the guy to wear a horrified expression until he got to the very last copy where he had used a red marker to add a small, personally written message.

KARMA

Jongin smiled.

 

 



Why do I feel like every chapter is getting longer?

This chapter was inspired by Chanyeol's song 'Who I Am' - cause while it's certainly true that Yeol is not a rapper at heart, he obviously likes to dabble in all sort of genres and certainly has talent.

Love,
Sugar-and-Salt~