Thoughts

Monday was Us

That day, because he left late, Gary missed the bus that he ususally take to the countryside. And that bus was the last bus of the day that would go to the countryside, since he missed it, he needed to wait for the first bus to get there on time. Gary thought that since he needed to take the first bus which is at 5.30am, going back to Running High was worthless and disturbing since he can only have a few hours of sleep and needed to rush back here again and he would make noises when he goes back so he decided to just have a nap on one of the benches in the terminal. He tried to sleep but couldn't, he kept thinking of what the both of them talked about in the cafe.

Gary's POV

A tough and cold girl on the outside, a depressed, emotionally almost killed girl on the outside. Just put on a mask everyday, every second, changing in time so as to prevent people from finding out who she really is. Has a tough shell that is build to protect the destroyed shell in the inside. Mask and shell tough on the outside. Inside, completely destroyed, broken masks and shell shattered into pieces that can't be fixed. It's gone, the way to fix them back, gone with the wind. Soon, if able to forget, will become forgotten memories that one would never want to remember again.

At the same time, in Team Running's Room (the members have their own rooms which also have beds for them to sleep on if they want to have a nap or stay overnight in school), Ji Hyo was also thinking about what the both of them talked about in the cafe earlier that she couldn't fall asleep which she could ususally once her head hits the pillow. 

Ji Hyo's POV

I never would have thought that such a tough guy like him would have such a tragic history. Now I think I get what his thinking,since he was hurt so badly emotionally in the past, he wants himself to be tough so others can't hurt him. Like when he's boxing, he uses his tough shell to show others, "I'm tough! Try your luck with me if you dare!" but maybe he is using that chance to vent out his fear, despair he had after the death of his omma and hyung, the hate he had on his appa, the anger, the hate and those negative feelings he had on the murderer that he can't express out. It is trapped inside the deepest part of his heart.Like me, all the feelings hidden in the deepest part of our heart, something that can't be removed easily, a thorn deep inside the flesh of our heart.

After thinking about those things, slowly both of them slipped into dreamland, but they did not have any good dreams, instead all of it are the flashbacks they have from their past. 

The next day, because of the nightmare last night, Gary woke up early and stayed awake till the time the bus came. He did not fall asleep again, because he fear those nightmares come back again. Ji Hyo who was shocked awake, thought to herself, "Now there's no way I can stay focused anymore after talking about that again, I would be terribly disturbed, I need to get away before the others find out.". She waited till the office was open so she could get the permisson to be absent for a  few days. She packed her things, wrote a note to the members saying that she got some urgent things to attend to the next few days and needs to be away, got the permission and left to take the bus back to the countryside where her parents always bring her to when she is down. She needed to escape from all the things to take a break, to make her forget about the flashbacks from the accident.

Unknown to the both of them, the countryside that each of them were going, was the exact same place that they each mentioned in the cafe. There is also something that was kind of forgotten in their memory. The place that they were going, was the place that they once met when they were young, and made one special memory that was forgotten after the tragedy that happened to each of them.

 

 

 

What would happen next in the Countryside? Would both of them find out about those lost memories? Or would both of them remain oblivious to those forgotten memories lost after the tragedy in their life?

Sorry for this poorly written chapter, I couldn't think much what to write for this chapter. 

CE