Plans

Monday was Us

After the discussion about Gary, all of them felt more light-hearted. They already have plans on how they are going to make Gary relax a bit after this incident. Jae Suk has already made plans and all they have to do is to just ask Gary and if he agrees, the plan can get going. When all of them were done, they all headed back to Gary's ward.

At that point of time, Gary has woken up. He was sitting on his bed, thinking on what to do next after dreaming about his hyung.

Gary's POV

Maybe I should go on a little break to let my mind relax a little before I can focus on my studies and all. Should I go Jeju Island? Hyung has a apartment house there. Since he is gone, that house is already mine. I should just go there, it has a place for me to stay and I don't have to worry too much about the cost because it is not very expensive to go there.

When he was done thinking on what he was going to do next, there was a knock on the door. It was the other members, they thought that they should knock first in case Gary was awake already and doesn't want to interrupt his privacy. "Come in." Gary said and the rest entered. "Gary ah, how are you now? Feeling better?" Jae Suk asked, he was really worried when he got the call earlier. "Hyung-nim, I better now, you don't have to worry so much." Gary replied, he was feeling kind of guilty for causing the rest to worry for him instead of their studies. "Everyone, I want to tell you guys something and I would need your help especially Suk Jin and Jae Suk hyung-nims' help." Gary said after replying to Jae Suk's concerns. "What is it hyung?" Haha asked. "I want to go for a short break to Jeju Island for a few days or a week. I need a break from all the things that happened. I can't focus on my studies or anything with the things still lingering in my brain and all. Hope that hyung-nims, you guys can help me get the approval from the school and the rest of you can handle things if I get the break." Gary said, he knows that even though he has this plan, and really need it to happen, but he is still studying and he still needs the school to approve it.

"Gary-ah, we also have the same plan as you and I would do my best to convince my omma to let us go." Jae Suk said after hearing Gary's plan. "Jinja? But hyung, hyung where are we going to stay if we really do go? I already have my plans and all are going to be solo for me. If you guys come along, wouldn't your studies be affected? I just want to go there for a break myself so as to not bother you guys." Gary said, he didn't expect the rest of them to have such a plan, it would really affect their studies if they really go to Jeju Island with him. "Gwenchana Gary ah, we have our plans all planned properly and just lack approval, besides this can help you recuperate faster if you have nothing to worry about. But you said you wanted to go there yourself, where are you going to stay there?" This time Suk Jin asked, to him, Gary's health is now at top priority, all the others can wait till Gary recovers. "Oh, hyung-nim, you guys don't have to worry, I have an apartment house there." Gary replied. All the others were shocked to hear his answer. "Hyung...hyung, you say you have an apartment house there?" Kwang Soo asked, stammering, because he can't believe that his Gary hyung at the age of only 18, already has an apartment house in Jeju Island. He thought that if it is like this, by the age of 30, maybe he would have a yacht, 3 bungalows, and many more properties. "Keurae, I do have an apartment house in Jeju Island but it was my hyung's. He passed away so the apartment became mine." Gary said sadly, all the other members remained silent after what Gary said. Even though some of them knew, the others didn't know, they always think that he was like this because he was just sensitive, they never expected him to have such a background. "Mianhe, oppa, for reminding you of your hyung." Suzy said, she felt that she was partly at fault because she herself was also kind of curious to why Gary already has an apartment house there in Jeju Island.

"You guys don't have to feel bad for anything, it was my fault for saying it out, causing you guys to be like this. Actually, getting reminded of my hyung once awhile isn't bad, at least it makes me remember him." Gary said, although his heart did felt hurt when he mentioned his hyung and get reminded of the past, but he has already been immuned to the pain already, maybe because this was nothing compared to his father's words. Hearing what he said, the mood was lightened a little, even though those members that knew about his past knew that it must have hurt him for reminded of all those dark memories. " Jae Suk hyung, Suk Jin hyung, what are you guys waiting for? Quickly go back and help us get the approval! Gary hyung shuld be able to be discharge in a few days if his condition improves so we need to hurry!" Kwang Soo shouted excitedly, he just feel excited upon the thought of going on a vacation. After hearing what Kwang Soo said, Jae Suk hitted Kwang Soo on his head and scolded him:"Yah, Lee Kwang Soo, we know that you are excited but you really need to control your excitement! How dare you yell and your hyungs? So disrespectful!" Seeing the scene unfolding in front, the room burst into laughters, it lightened the mood of the room a lot. And for the rest of the day, the room was always filled with laughters and noisy voices,one act certainly made a difference in the room.

 

 

 

Will they be able to get the approval for the break from the school? What would happen next?