chapter 42

arrangedmarriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know I am focusing more on Changmin more... but I can't help it guys...sorry....... anyway please forgive me for my poor writing skills 

 

Changmin ran towards his mother and hugged Leeteuk. Changmin felt secured in his mother's arms.

“Mommy… I am sorry….”Changmin cried...

Leeteuk held Changmin’s face and kissed his whole face...                                        

“my baby…… Are you alright…. I told you not to go…. Why don’t you listen to your mother… we were worried…..”Leeteuk said.

“sorry umma… I am sorry….”Changmin looked down…

“Leeteuk ah don’t scold him now…. Come here, my baby….”Kangin hugged his princess and kissed Changmin's forehead…

“Daddy mommy I am sorry…. I promise I won’t do this again….” Changmin said cutely….Everyone smiled.

“Kyuhyun-shi Thank you for bringing Changmin home…” Kangin said…

“ No need to thank me Kangin-shi… I was there at the right time so I was able to protect Changmin-shi…. ”Kyuhyun said.

“What…what do you mean to protect him…..”The thought of Changmin in danger scared everyone…especially Leeteuk…

Kyuhyun looked at Changmin to ask permission to tell everyone about the incident. Changmin slightly nods his head giving permission to Kyuhyun to continue...

“Last night while returning home Changmin-shi’s car broke down. When the driver went to search repair shop, two drunk men tried to molest Changmin-shi… but he escaped, luckily I was passing by that road and he came in front of my car and fainted…. I didn’t know at that time that he was so I took him to my home…. ”Kyuhyun explained…. A shocked Leeteuk collapsed on the floor…

“Mommy…. I am sorry…. Mommy…”Changmin cried…

“Leeteuk-ah our baby is safe… he is alright…. Nothing happened to him, baby…. Our princess is safe….” Kangin hugged his wife….

“he… he was molested… those men… kangin my baby…. They could have….” Leeteuk looked at his husband with tears in his eyes…

“but honey…. Kyuhyun saved our baby… nothing happened to him…. Calm down….” Kangin hugged Leeteuk and changmin….

After Leeteuk calm down, Every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter