chapter 27

arrangedmarriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wedding day:

Finally  the day arrived...

In brides room heechul looked at his beautiful son getting ready for his big day..Today is the most happiest as well as most saddest day for him....his princess is getting married...he will become someone’s wife in few hours ..a tear dropped from his eyes....

Jaejoong  smiled at the designer who was correcting his dress and giving last minute touches. today is his day...he will become a part of yunho’s  life...he was exited as well as scared...as a son in law of Jung’s he has to carry so much responsibilities and keep his new family happy...it will be tough but he know his husband is there to guide him...he smiled shyly and his eyes fall on his crying mother

“mommy why are you crying....”jaejoong asked with worry...

Heechul quickly cleared the tears from his eyes and smiled at his baby...

“am so happy for you baby....so proud of you”and he kissed his forehead with so much love....

“how will i live without you baby....our house will be so empty without you...” again tears appeared in his eyes.....just then leeteuk entered along with junsu and changmin...

“i know heechul-ah how much difficult it will be......”leeteuk placed his hand on heechul’s shoulder..

“i promise you heechul i will take care of him like my own son...the same way you treasured him till now....we will keep him happy and i promise i will not let a single tear fall from his eyes”heechul thanked him and they both hugged each other...

“and heechul....your house will not remain empty forever....our Minnie will fill the emptiness with joy and happiness soon....right Minnie-ah”changmin widened his eyes and then quickly looked down because of shyness....

“of course leeteuk....i am eagerly waiting for that day”and he kissed changmin’s forehead...

Hyunjoong  who witnessed the scene had a wide smile....

“mom its time.....everyone is waiting for the bride....”and he looked at his baby brother...

Jaejoong  got up and walked towards his brother....hyungjoon watched his beautiful brother and could not control his emotions hugged him tightly....

“you are looking so beautiful baby....its your day today and i want to walk you down the altar with dad....”jaejoong smiled.....

 

On the other side...

Yunho was so nervous at the same time lot more exited to begin the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter