chapter 38

arrangedmarriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The newlywed decided to enjoy their honeymoon in Bali. Next day Yunho and Jaejoong left for their honeymoon. Jung and Kim's family were busy with wedding preparations. They decided to have a grand wedding as Changmin is the only carrier and princess of Jung family and Kangin wanted nothing but the finest and expensive things. Yunho and Jaejoong also wanted to participate in the preparations but they were forced by their parents to go for honeymoon and enjoy private time with each other. Only one member of the family who was extremely free and happy was Changmin.Since childhood, his only dream was to fell in love and get married, and soon his dreams will become reality. Changmin walked towards his parents who were looking at the different wedding card designs. “Minnie-ah.... look at these cards which ur daddy and I have selected... finalize which one u like...We have to send wedding invitations to everyone....”Leeteuk said... Changmin observed each card and finally, his eyes landed on a card...It had a picture of Changmin and hyungjoon on the top... “mommy this one... I like it.....”Changmin smiled... “even I liked this very much....once the cards are ready we will send the invitations to everyone...”Kangin said...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First time in his life Kyuhyun liked someone...He couldn't able to forget that beautiful face. Whenever he clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter