chapter12

arrangedmarriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

its a double update...please check previous chapter also

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Yunho and jaejoong walked towards yunho’s car…yunho opened car’s door for jaejoong…

“thank you…..” jaejoong sat on the seat….

Yunho went other side of the car and opened the door and sat on the driver seat….

Yunho started the engine…..both were silent but their hearts were beating rapidly…..

Yunho’s eyes landed onto jaejoong’s thighs….which were displayed because of the short dress jaejoong was wearing…..

“ yunho don’t look that way control yourself… you will scare him” yunho thought trying to control his mind…. And looked front….but again his eyes ditched him and his eyes landed onto the milky white thighs…..

Jaejoong felt like someone is looking at him…..and he looked at yunho…and caught him looking at his thigh….. jaejoong became so shy… tried to pull down his dress…..

Yunho realised that… and felt so embarrassed…..

“ yunho….he will think you as a ert…..” inner yunho scolded him inside his mind….

“hmmm…..hmm….” yunho cleared his throat……to break  the silence….

“y-you are looking very beautiful today…” yunho complimented jaejoong..

Jaejoong blushed..” thank you yunho-shi…”

“ please skip the –shi….you call call me yunho or something else” ……..yunho said driving car..

“hmmm o-ok….yunho-ah” jaejoong replied…..

Yunho and jaejoong reached at hotel…

Yunho opened the door for jaejoong and held his hand….

Jaejoong felt shy when yunho hold his hand and walked toward the entrance of the hotel ….

“ table reservation under  mr jung yunho” yunho told the attainder and the attainder took the couple to their destination…

The private room was decorated with flowers and coloured candles were placed inside the room…

There was a table in the middle with the candles in the middle and the flower pot which had roses placed inside……. They could see the beautiful city view  from the huge window…It was so romantic…..

“what you would like to have sir, madam” waiter showed them the menu…

“hmm…….we would like to have this ( sorry I don’t know Korean dishes)…… are you ok with this jaejoong-ah” jaejoong nod his head….

“hmmm……. So… “ yunho tried to start the conversation

“so….yesterday  Minnie didn’t trouble you much?......he is very stubborn when its come to food” yunho said

“no….minnie is very sweet…he helped me cooking…..”  jaejoong laughed remembering yesterdays incidence…..

“ya….but his food habits are unbelievable….”

“but he is very cute…..” smiled jaejoong

The waiter arrived with the food and served the food to the couple…

“thank you” yunho said to the waiter and the waiter went out…

“so lets  start…”

…………………………………………………………………………

“after the food jaejoong and yunho  went to their car and yunho drive towards the han river….

Jaejoong felt so cold he was wearing shoulderless short dress…..yunho saw jaejoong shivering and quickty removed the jacjet he was wearing placed on jaejoong’s  back and shoulder….

Jaejoong smilled and thanked yunho

“I always wanted to take a walk beside the han river with the one I love…” said yunho looking at the river enjoying the chilly air……

Jaejoong smiled….and held yunho’s arm…

“then what are you waiting for…” jaejoong could not believe from where he got the courage to say that.

Yunho and jaejoong walked beside each other holding hands…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter