chapter 30

arrangedmarriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning...

Jaejoong opened his eyes with a beautiful smile and a glowing skin. He looked at his husband who is literally sleeping on him,he slowly caressed his husband’s face with his small hands and then traced his husband’s lips with his tiny fingers suddenly his husband bit his finger..

“ouch........why did you bit my finger...”jaejoong pouted

“because you were molesting my body......aren’t you.....”Yunho teased his wife...

“n.no....i w.wasn’t.......”jaejoong  blushed and hid his face inside the blanket..

“i was kidding baby.you have all rights to do anything with my body.....now look at me .show me your beautiful face.....”Yunho kissed his wife’s head after his wife came out of his hiding spot...

“good morning angel........”Yunho kissed those cherry lips....he is so addicted to those lips....

“omo.....its late we should go downstairs.....its my first day in the house and i am waking so late....what mom must be thinking....mommy told me to get up early and prepare tea for my in-laws but i am already late.....oh god...”jaejoong’s panic mode is on and he forgot that he is and clearly giving his husband a hard on.....

“baby....its ok they will understand....and you are looking so y right now....i think i need your attention more than them....”Yunho looked at is wife with a smirk...

Jaejoong widened his eyes when he realised that he is and displaying his body to his husband who is cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter