chapter 32

arrangedmarriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin came out of the bathroom after a cleaning his whole flour covered body...his dirty skin is now glowing.....he took his favourite cloths and wore it...suddenly his phone rang..

“hello...”changmin answered.

“hey my baby.....i am sorry your mom scolded you because of me” hyungjoon apologized...

“no....he was already in angry mood and was scolding me ,your call made him more angry” changmin pouted..

“why princess...what you did to make his angry...”

“actually mom was teaching me how to cook but i messed up  so......”a sad changmin replied...

“baby....if you are not comfortable and don’t want to learn then don’t force yourself baby-ah......you don’t have to cook” hyungjoon said.

“that’s what i told mom but he is so stuck on teaching me all the things so that heechul mom will not taunt him in the future for not teaching me anything”  angry changmin replied cutely.

“oh my poor baby has to suffer so much......after our marriage i will not allow you to do anything baby.....so just bear it for few months.....”changmin nod his head...

“you are the best.....i love you so much....”changmin said with happiness  clearly visible in his voice .

“i love you too my princess....ummmahha” hyungjoon said..

“i didnt get to see you today because of your cooking lessons....i miss you so much baby....”hyungjoon wanted to spend some quality time with his baby but all thanks to his mother in law he is prohibited from meeting each other...

“umm.....i miss you too....”a happy changmin became sad...

“baby....dont be sad...open your window baby...”hyungjoon smirked..

Changmin looked weirdly at the phone....but got up to open the  window as instructed by his fiancé...and turned his back to the window and placed his mobile on his ears...

“ok done.......”changmin said but hyungjoon does not replied...

“hyungjoon.....you there ....hello......”changmin again asked...

Suddenly someone hugged him from behind and the scared changmin screamed, the person placed his hand on his mouth...

“shhh......baby its me.....dont scream.....”hyungjoon said..

Ä shocked changmin turned towards the intruder...

“you....how did you get here....i....you...phone...”a confused changmin tried to register everything...

“baby....come here give me a hug....i missed you so much....and to answer your question i climbed up  the window.....”hyunhjoon pulled changmin towards him and hugged his baby and placed small kisses on his neck...

A shy changmin hugged him back and circled his hands around his fiancé.....

“Minn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter