chapter 39

arrangedmarriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update.........

 

 

Although Changmin has cheerful nature he had very few friends....maybe because he was always following his brothers...He was famous in college and many girls and guys would confess their love for him every day..Many classmates would try to befriend him because he had cool and handsome brothers. But he knew why they want to become his friends so he always maintained distance from this kind of people...His only and best friends were Henry and zitao who never saw him as a son of Jung family but treated him like a real friend... So Changmin wanted to personally invite his best friends...

“Mommy please let me go......please” Changmin is currently trying to get permission from his mother to visit his friends...

“Baby..... no means no... You are a bride Minnie-ah... You should not go out so much.... see the time its 8 pm... I will not allow you to go out at night....”Leeteuk strictly said...

“Daddy say something... I am not a child... I can take care of myself... please... Tomorrow I have to go for dress fitting and day after tomorrow I have spa appointment... I will be very busy..... I will take driver please....”Changmin showed his puppy eyes to his dad... and as usual, Kangin melted like always...

“Leeteuk-ah let him go.... after two days he will get married... let him do what he wants now... ”Kangin said and Changmin danced internally.... he knew his mother cant say anything now...

“Aish.... ok ok...Minnie take the driver with you.... and don't spend much time there ok... come back soon....”Leeteuk said...

Changmin ran towards his room to get ready.....

After meeting his two best friends and inviting their family for his wedding he sat in his car to go back before his mother start shouting at him... He looked at his mobile phone, His mobile ran out of battery...

He slowly closed his eyes trying to sleep for a while... After few minutes his car suddenly st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter