chapter 35

arrangedmarriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong opened his eyes, he found himself in his husbands embrace...His gazed at his sleeping husband....jaejoong slowly traced his finger along his husbands jaw...His chicks became red after all the images of last light flashed in his mind....He then moved away from his husband and got up and walked towards the bathroom....

Yunho woke up after few minutes, he opened his eyes in hope of seeing his beautiful wife’s face but he found Jaejoong side of the bed empty...Suddenly Jaejoong walked out of the bathroom wearing new cloths, with a towel around his head drying his wet heirs....Yunho again got mesmerized by his wife’s beauty...Jaejoong looked more beautiful after their love making last night...The glow on his face made him look even more adorable and y...

“Good morning...hubby” Jaejoong greeted his Husband...

“Good morning angel.......”Yunho greeted back...

“Why did you wake up early baby....you must be in pain....You should rest ”Jaejoong blushed when his husband mentioned about last night’s activities....

“I...i am alright.....”Jaejoong said not looking at his husband’s face...he stood in front of the mirror and started doing his makeup....

Yunho got up from the bed after wearing his boxers...he walked where his Jaejoong is and back hugged his wife...

“You are so beautiful baby...I am so lucky to have you in my life....and our life will be wonderful will fill it with lots of love and happiness..I love you my wife.” yunho said while looking at jaejoong’s eye in the mirror.....

Jaejoong eyes filled with happy tears......

“I love you too my husband....”Jaejoong smiled...

Yunho was about to turn his wife and claim that cherry lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter