chapter 11

arrangedmarriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys am back…..thank you so much for subscribing to my story…..love love you guys……

Hyungjoon closed his bedroom door and sat on his bed…

“ ….oh god…..i hugged changmin….hyungjoon how can you be so stupid…..” changmin’s shocked face flashed in his mind…

“….kim hyungjoon you must have scared him….”

“I have to apologize to him…..” hyungjoon decided to apologize to changmin later….

……………………………..

…………………………………..

“ahhaa….. finally all the dishes are ready…..” said junsu

“thank you jaejoong-ah for teaching me the recipes…….” Junsu removed apron he was wearing…..

“ junsu-ah wait another 5 months…you can cook with him every day in jung mention” said heechul laughing …….

“no mommy…….after 5 months……yunho hyung will not let jaejoongie noona out of his sight…

You know what happened today…………” changmin started explaining the incident that happened with yunho

Jaejoong blushed…and  junsu and changmin giggled….

“oh my son in law….” Heechul laughed…..

“mommy stop…….lets have lunch……Minnie-ah aren’t you hungry?”

“oh yes yes….noons am so hungry….lets have lunch….” Said changmin excitedly

“ok then you guys go freshen up…..the maids will set the table…..”heechul then told the maids to set the dining table..

“and joongie….call hyungjoon too”

“ok mommy….” Jaejoong junsu and changmin walked to jaejoong’s bed room….

After some time everyone sat on the dining chairs…..jaejoong served the dishes….

“Minnie-ah eat well ok….” Said jaejoong serving changmin food….

Changmin said nothing but nod his head…..hyungjoon was sitting in front of changmin ,and was observing changmin’s every move….

“…”cough” ok everyone lets begin…” said heechul everyone started having lunch…..

“changmin was looking down and eating slowly…

“changmin-ah…..why are you not eating……you don’t like the food” asked jaejoong worriedly…….

“huh……no noona…th-the….food is v-very tasty…”said changmin….

“he must be scared of me….that is why he is not looking up…oh hyungjoon-ah this is all your fault…”hyungjoon said in his mind…..looking at nothing…

Heechul was observing both changmin and hyungjoon…..smiled…

“I think am going to have daughter in law soon….kkkkk” heechul thought inside his mind….and laughed loudly…

“mom what happed…” jaejoong asked heechul…..what is wrong with everybod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter