chapter 33

arrangedmarriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[double update read erlier chapter first]

Yunho’s supposedly sick baby brother is busy kissing his fiancé....

And jaejoong who witnessed his brother making out with his brother in law dropped the plate he was holding...

“CHANGMIN.....HYUNGJOON.....what the hell are you two doing.....”Yunho shouted loudly that leeteuk and other members ran to see what happened and what they saw shocked them....

Their Minnie is lying in bed with his fiancé their cloths messed up and changmin’s lips are swollen....

Leeteuk face became red with anger...

“you two have crossed the boundary i told you to not to do anything before marriage and look at you too....hyungjoon how irresponsible are you.....”leeteuk said

“leeteuk mom....i ...i am sorry...i wanted to meet him....i missed him...you keep him so busy....we don’t get time for ourselves.....so i had to sneak in to meet him.....i am sorry....changmin had nothing to do with this....”hyungjoon tried to handle the situation.....

“aish...you two....you two come downstairs’.....everyone let’s sit down and talk alright.....”kangin dragged everyone out...

Leeteuk called heechul and told him everything...heechul and siwon drove to jung house...

The two culprits sat beside their mothers looking down...

“heechul  your son failed to keep distance from his fiancé “leeteuk accused...

“i know that leeteuk...but  here only hyungjoon is not at fault.....changmin also is at fault....his beauty has attracted hyungjoon....and it take two to make out...don’t you think....”heechul fired back...

“you are saying that my son has seduced him....”leeteuk asked heechul....

A worried jaejoong hold his husbands hand scared that his mommy and mother in law will start fighting....

“Heechul,Leeteuk-shi calm down.....they are both young and in love....and obviously hormonal.....and we cant stop them from this....”siwon said...

“yes....i agree with siwon in this....i have taken a decision” kangin  declared...

“they will not get married on changmin’s birthday....”kangin’s decision shocked everyone....they all were not happy with what the two did but cancelling the marriage is a huge step and the thought never crossed their mind ever..

“What.....no...i....you cant cancel our marriage.....no way...h.how could you.....”a shocked hyungjoon was ready to fight with anyone who is trying to separate his princess from him..

The both mothers were too shocked to respond...

“dad...what are you saying.....how can you cancel their marriage....think over it.....dont take decision which will spoil changmin’s life...”Yunho tried to stop his father from doing wrong....

“let me complete.....i said they are not going to marry on the date we have fixed....that doesn’t meet i am cancelling the marriage...”

This confused everyone....

“dad...please don’t confuse us.......”yoochun responded...

“i am propounding their marriage date......tomorrow is Yunho and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter