chapter 21

arrangedmarriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After few days…..

The jung and kim family returned to seoul…both the families  busy with wedding preparations….

Leeteuk and kangin were sitting in the living room having tea….yunho and yoochun both left to office and changmin went to college so they both were alone in the house…

“hubby you remember about the proposal for changmin…”leeteuk asked ..

“yup…baby I was thinking about that only…..what should we do dear” kangin replied…

“I like the kim family a lot and jaejoong is going to be our daughter in law  and hyungjoon is a good boy….”leeteuk deep inside his heart wanted hyungjoon to become changmin’s husband…..he was perfect for his baby Minnie...

“me too like him dear….. I observed him and I think he is perfect for our Minnie…”

Leeteuk looked at kangin with a big smile…

“really…we should accept the proposal then…”kangin node his head and leeteuk hugged his husband saying thank you again and again….now they have to discuss about the decision with their family members before they  reply to the kim family….

“hubby…I need to tell you something….you know our changmin is so childish and hard headed…we need to teach him to be a good wife before his marriage….so I need to be strict with him…so don’t support him if he complain ”leeteuk warned kangin….

“ok dear I understand that we spoiled  him a lot…. he is the baby of this house dear…but now he needs to learn to adopt to his new life, so am with you in this….”kangin side hugged leeteuk…..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It was night and the jung family was gathered in the living room to spend some time with members after the tiring day…

Leeteuk looked at kangin and signalled  him with his eyes to start the talk…

Kangin node his head….

“listen everyone…………………me and leeteuk have decided something and we need your opinion on it…”kangin said

“what is it dad……..”yunho asked ….changmin yoochun and junsu looked at the leeteuk and kangin….

“its about changmin…”leeteuk said

“mom changmin did something in school again…..”yoochun asked…

“yah hyung….what do you mean by that huh…..i did not cause any trouble in school…”changmin glared at yoochun….

“its not about his school…its about….”leeteuk said

“ok…..one family asked minnies hand in marriage….”kangin finally said it…..

“what the hell dad…….he is too young for marriage….”yoochun said..

“he is 19 mom…..how could you think  of getting him married…”yunho was shocked…his baby changmin is like a kid to him….

“yunho he will be 20 in few months….and are you forgetting that your bride is 20 years old….should we postpone your wedding …until jaejoong become 25 years old….”this answer made yunho shut his mouth…

“this is the correct age for marriage…and me and kangin decided that changmin will get married with the boy we have selected for him  after his 20th birthday…..”leeteuk said strictly…

Changmin who was listening to all this was heart broken…..he is in love with hyungjoon and now that his parents wants him to get married with someone else….tears started to come out of his sad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter