chapter 18

arrangedmarriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho saw jaejoong in the kitchen washing the dishes. he looked around himself to see if anybody is watching him. when he found that the way is clear .he slowly went near jaejoong and circled his both hands around jejoong’s waist……

Jaejoong was washing the dishes alone in the kitchen…he was thinking about what his father in law said earlier and blushed….he also wanted to spend the time with his husband and now that they got permission from the family, he was waiting for yunho to ask him out for a date…. suddenly someone hugged him from behind…

“wh—wha…” before he could react he heard a sweet gentle voice…

“shhh….joongie its me….” Yunho said slowly in jaejoong’s ear.

Jaejoong blushed…”anybody can see us……yunho-shi” jaejoong tried to free himself …

“no baby…..no one is here to see us ..its just you and me …”yunho kissed jaejoong’s red chick…

“baby….w-will you go out with me on a date now “ yunho turned jaejoong and looked at the shy eyes of his future wife…….

“n-now…b-but….i have to clean the dishes and also prepare the lunch for everyone….”jaejoong also wanted to go on a date but he also has some responsibilities ….

“baby I asked mom and he said that he will prepare lunch for everyone and well I have the right to take my wife out whenever  and wherever I want..” yunho said smirking…..

Jaejoong simply nod his head looking down…..

“ok then I will wait for you at my car after you get ready you come there ok…” and yunho kissed his bride’s rosy chicks and walked out of the kitchen…

  

yunho was so exited after the talk with jaejoong…..he started to plan the date he is going to have with jaejoong….he thanked his dad in his mind thousand times….

“hmmm…..i should take jaejoong to a five star hotel for dinner…and may be before we could watch movie in theatre…hmm this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter