chapter14

arrangedmarriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

changmin was in his room painting his nails with his favourite colour…he has shaved his legs and hands before that....face pack applied on his face….he wanted to look beautiful and prettier(for the reason you know pretty well)….

Leeteuk entered into his room and shocked seeing his son pampering him self….

“oh my god….who the hell are you….what you have done to my son” leeteuk said loudly…shock clearly visible on his face….

Changmin who was so busy panting his nail jumped from   were  he was sitting…

“what the hell…..Mommy you scarred me….”

“shuuu…..no bad words…. What  are you doing…. I never saw you doing this before…” leeteuk asked..

“mom…. Cant you see am painting my nails…” changmin said whinnying…

“ok ok ….its good for you…..you are not child anymore…. have you done packing?” leeteuk asked knowing that his son is so lazy when it comes to packing…

“ya mom….i packed  my luggage….” Changmin said busy in his work…

“I cant trust you let me check your luggage…” leeteuk walked over the luggage and opened it,,, changmin had packed his cloths messily…there were few top and jeans and  jackets inside it….leeteuk shook his head…

“changmin this is what you call packing?..... “ leeteuk scolded him

“and you are not going to wear this cloths on the trip….i think this is the time you should start wearing  the dresses and proper cloths like your jaejoong noona and junsu noona….” Leeteuk  said to changmin…

“what……dresses??......no mommy…am not going to wear that….am still so young for that…” changmin complained….

“changmin…you are nineteen…..not ten year old….in few years you will be getting married…..what your in laws will say…that I have not taught you anything……and by the way junsu married to yoochun when he just turned nineteen that time….way younger than you….no mister your arguments are invalid here….” Leeteuk gave long lecture to changmin….making changmin regretting  everything  he did since morning…..

Changmin said nothing just looked at his mother blankly….

“now unpack that luggage….and get ready and come down stare…..we are going to shopping to buy cloths for you….hurry up” leeteuk then walked towards the door….

……………………………………

 

Yoochun and yunho was sitting on the sofa of their hall room….watching tv…..they saw leeteuk walking down stair mumbling something….

“mom what happened….” Yunho asked….

“aish……that baby brother of yours….yunho you have to stop spoiling him….he is nineteen….not small anymore…..”

“ok ok….calm down….he is our baby brother mom….i cant stop myself from spoiling him….when I see his puppy eyes…” yunho said…yoochun also node to that….coz  he also cant resist those puppy eyes of his baby brother….

Junsu came downstairs…… went to them..sitting beside his mother in law…

“ but he is not small anymore…..junsu came to this house when he was just turned nineteen….” Leeteuk caresses junsu’s face…junsu gave him a smile…

“junsu-ah….get ready…we will go to shopping….we have to buy dresses and new cloths for Minnie”

“DRESSES?” yunho yoochun and junsu all together shouted at the same time…they imagined changmin wearing dress …

“mom…. Let him be how he is…..”yunho tried to change his mom’s mind…

“no yunho-ah….he has to get used to this….like how junsu and jaejoong are ….”

Yunho after hearing jaejoong’s name….jaejoong in the purple dress o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter