Reigning Pandemonium

Final Bangtan Fantasy X

Warning (?): Descriptions of blood, and whatever's in between just a wound and gore? I'm so horrible at giving warnings (I'm so sorry, Hobi and Yoongi >M<)  

Btw, Sinspawn Gyranouis does not exist in any of the games just like Sinspawn Tyrallis. Sinspawn Gyranouis is completely an original Sinspawn. Gyranouis, like Tyrallis, stands for nothing in any language.

*****************************************************

About twenty bodies lie there, at the crash site of the ships--Dock Three. People are yelling and screaming and running around. Fiends are coming in from every direction imaginable. And Yoongi grits his teeth as he realizes that big thing in the sea. Sin's fin. Before he manages to say something to Jimin, three Sahagins throw themselves out of the water, jaws snapping and fins thrashing about. Yoongi swipes one away from Jimin before pulling the latter away from another, the spikes in his blitzball impaling the water creature. Yoongi and Jimin tumble to the ground in a tangle of limbs, Jimin somehow ending above Yoongi. Jimin looks up and scrambles off Yoongi, running and yelling a name. 

"JUNGKOOK!" 

Yoongi pulls himself up and sees where Jimin is running towards. Jimin's in a full sprint now. Yoongi doesn't like running, but this time, he'd better run if it means that Jimin won't be sliced into bits by a Sahagin or a stranded Piranha. Yoongi laughs at the irony that he was just eating a Sahagin sandwich just yesterday. Jimin stops in front of a lifeless body, and Yoongi stops too, kicking away a Piranha trying to bite him and slashing away a Floating Eye trying to swoop down at him with its claws. 

Yoongi runs up to Jimin. "Jimin, we have to get out of here!"

"No! Kookie's here! And I bet everyone else is too!" Jimin clutches Jungkook's arm, eyes b with unshed tears. 

"There's no time! Can't you see the fiends streaming like water?" Yoongi shouts to be heard over the noise. "We have to move!" 

"You go," Jimin says, pulling his arm away from Yoongi's hand. "I'm going to stay here." 

Yoongi stares at Jimin for a while before his rejection to be saved just sunk in. He looks over at Jungkook's body. There was no way the younger one survived, judging by the wounds on his body. Huge, giant slashes on his back, no doubt from some debris when the boat has blown apart. He looks around, realizing something. No more fiends are attacking them, and Sin has disappeared. There are pyreflies everywhere, and Yoongi hopes none of them are the spirits of their friends. 

Yoongi squats down, preparing himself mentally for the cold body as he scoops Jungkook up. He did expect him to be heavy--Ronsos were heavyset creatures--but what he didn't expect was that the body was warm. If he looked closely, there were shallow gasps of air as Jungkook struggles to breathe. 

"He's alive," Yoongi notes, turning to Jimin. 

Someone taps Yoongi on the shoulder, and when he turns around, he realizes its an Al Bhed. "Fa'mm ryhtma drehkc rana. Oui ku du Mi'ihen Rekrnuyt! Drana yna rujanc fyedehk!" 

"I'm sorry, I don't understand..." 

"Zicd ku!" She runs towards the direction of the crash site. 

Before Yoongi can react, he notices a large shadow, and he freezes in place, Jimin beside him, shaking. Yoongi looks up, and sees the giant form of Sinspawn Gyranouis. 

**************************************************

Namjoon coughs. If not for his armour, he would have died. He looks to his left and right. There was no one he knew...and no one alive. It was good and bad in a way. At least there was a chance his friends were stil alive. He pulls himself to his feet, groaning as he nearly stumbles. There's something caught in his foot...no, leg, more like. He looks down and finds a large chunk of debris impaling his calf, blood still flowing out. If he doesn't clot the blood soon...

Namjoon closes his eyes and grits his teeth as he, in one smooth move, pulls the chunk of debris out. He grimaces in pain as the debris falls to the floor and he nearly curls up, clutching his leg. Namjoon coughs again as he sees a pyrefly float past him, the spirit of some poor soul who died. Shivering and hoping that the poor soul he mentioned wasn't Seokjin or Hoseok or worse, Jimin, he pulls himself up again, and using his sword as a makeshift walking stick, Namjoon carefully makes his way over to the damaged city of Luca. 

The Crusaders were up and about, he could see from where he was, and they were busying themselves by shouting orders to other people. He wondered if he'd be like that do, if Kinoc hadn't forced him to quit the Crusaders. Namjoon's vision was getting blurry. It's almost as if he's...He looks down at his leg. No wonder. The blood isn't clotting. 

"Sh*t..." Namjoon hits the ground, his sword hitting the sand with a loud "thump!". 

"Holy, you're hurt this bad?" someone runs up to him. He feels a cooling liquid being poured over his leg, and for a moment, he was sure the X-Potion or whatever he was given was mending his skin. The blood loss was severe, however. That voice, it's someone he knows. Namjoon strains his neck and looks up, looking into the familiar green eyes of his Al Bhed friend. 

"Ah, I can't carry you by myself!" Taehyung says.

"I can stand," Namjoon wobbles to his feet, a little unsteady, but it'll do. Taehyung hands him his sword. Namjoon gives Taehyung a once-over, "You don't look like you're injured." 

"Hyper Mighty G," Taehyung nods. "I got injured, but it's just a scratch. If it wasn't for me using that, you'd have ended up with your leg gone." 

Namjoon feels a shiver running down his spine. "Then are the rest...?" 

"I don't know," Taehyung admits, letting Namjoon lean on his shoulder. "Should be around somewhere." 

**********************************************************

When he found Hoseok, the latter was barely alive. Seokjin runs over to the Guado. Other than a few burns and abrasions, Seokjin was fine. Hoseok had a large gash across his cheek, and blood was still oozing out. His hair was tousled and matted with blood, leadng Seokjin to think that he had sustained a head wound. What nearly made Seokjin throw up was the fact that Hoseok's eye was bloodied. It was as if his eyeball was gouged out. Seokjin quickly tore off a piece of his shirt sleeve and tied it around his eye, hoping to stop the bleeding. 

He carries Hoseok over from the water and onto the beach. He noticed how much blood the guy had lost and it was a wonder he was still alive. Seokjin notices a few people running up to them, and from their goggles, he realizes they are Al Bhed. 

"Ku tu Mi'ihen Rekrnyut!" one of them calls. 

Being a Yevonite, Seokjin doesn't even try to comprehend whatever that guy is trying to tell him. "He needs help, d*mmit!" 

"You don't speak Al Bhed?" the man looks at him, giving him a grim smile. "You look like an Al Bhed though, and I thought your hair was dyed. Never mind, head to Mi'ihen Highroad. There should be hovers waiting there for you." 

Seokjin was somewhat relieved at the Al Bhed speaking fluent Spiran. He nods a thanks to the Al Bhed, before running up the stairs in the distance, making sure not to bump Hoseok into anything. 

When he reaches the top, he finds that the city was already half-wrecked by a giant monster flying in the sky. The Sphere Dome was completely gone, and the buildings had either toppled or were broken off into nothing but bricks and cement. The area of mass destruction shocked Seokjin to the bone. He carries on on his way up to the rescue center that the Al Bhed and the Guados have set up. They had loaded people onto hovers which will carry them up into airships in the distance.

Seokjin sinks to his knees as he finally finds a nurse willing to help take care of Hoseok as he goes find the others.

*************************************************

Sinspawn Gyranouis is a mass of muscle, powerful wings beating at the air, grey feathers blocking the sunlight. Its many eyes are trained onto the sight of Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook as in its beak, it readies a blue light. Jimin can barely hear anything--he just stands there, shell-shocked at the flying thing in the sky. Something is being pushed into his arms, and Jimin sees Jungkook's face. Yoongi shouts something, but the blood rushing in Jimin's ears blocks out everything that Yoongi has just said, except the last few words.

"RUN, FOR YEVON'S SAKE!" 

With those last words, Jimin breaks into a sprint, running up the stairs as Yoongi's blitzball, which he has thrown, hits Gyranouis in the beak. The beam of light flies out of control, hitting everything in sight. There were screams and crashes as fire begins eating at the stone stairs in which Jimin and Yoongi were climbing. Yoongi pushes Jimin up just as the stairs break, the stone raining down on the beach below. 

Yoongi feels his foot slip and his whole body tumbling down to the ground. Jimin makes it up to the stone platform, now breaking apart. 

"Yoongi!" Jimin turns around, eyes wide with more shock than fright. 

Yoongi doesn't register the impact when his body hits the sand. He doesn't register the pain when his spiked blitzball pierced into his arm, drawing more blood than necessary. He was suddenly having double vision as his head whacks into something hard. It was probably going to result in a concussion. Yoongi hears a sickening crunch through his pulse which was slamming beats into his ears.

Pain shoots up Yoongi's arm, and he bites his lip, tasting the metallic taste of blood. He looks at his arm, and realizes that his arm was at an impossible angle, and his bone was protruding out from his skin.

Yoongi looks up at the sky, everything appearing double to him.

The last thing he saw before he out was Sinspawn Gyranouis readying another beam attack.

The last thing he heard was Jimin's frantic shouting. 

************************************************

Seokjin sees that giant bird in the sky, heart pounding in his ribcage as he reaches two familiar figures lying there. He recognizes Jungkook's face--the latter's breathing was shallow--and Jimin's hair.

"What the h*ll happened?" Seokjin taps Jimin on the shoulder.

"Seokjin!" Jimin notices. "Y-Yoongi's down there...And I think he broke an arm or something!" He wipes some tears forming in his eyes. "I'm gonna go down there and save him! Help take care of Kookie!" 

Before Seokjin can say anything, from the sky flies a bird--slightly smaller than Sinspawn Gyranouis but still huge.

"Seagull!" Jimin cries, leaping onto Valefor's back. Valefor gives a cry as it soars downwards.

"Lord Jimin!" Seokjin calls, leaning over the railing, watching as the purple and red bird flies downwards. Jimin doesn't seem to hear Seokjin as Valefor lands on the ground and he can make out Jimin's tiny figure making its way over to another fallen body on the beach. Realizing he doesn't have a choice, and he couldn't let the Ronso lie on the ground, vulnerable, like that. 

With a grunt, Seokjin lifts the Ronso's hefty body and races towards the entrance to the Mi'ihen Highroad.

************************************************

"What the h*ll is that?!" Taehyung points at the sky. Namjoon looks up, arm still around Taehyung's shoulders. The giant Sinspawn Gyranouis was glaring down at two other figures on the other side of the beach. Namjoon squints and catches sight of red hair. 

"It's Jiminnie!" Taehyung points out the obvious.

"Ah, sh*t," Namjoon looks around. 

"What?" Taehyung follows Namjoon's gaze, and he realizes why. 

They're surrounded by Sinscales. The Sinscales are baring their teeth at them, and its wings are glowing with an eerie purple colour as they scurry agitatedly. Taehyung and Namjoon are soon standing back to back, Namjoon's sword is drawn.

"You're sure to have something, right?" Namjoon asks, as the Sinscales close in on them. 

"I don't know. Honestly, my pack is so messed up right now," Taehyung looks through his rucksack. He does have some things hooked onto his shoulder guards, but those were stuff like Light Curtains and Budget Grenades, which wouldn't be of much use to them right now.

"Watch out!" Namjoon swings his sword, missing Taehyung by an inch, as the sword severes a Sinscale's wing, sending the thing flying to the ground, screeching out in pain and fury. The other Sinscales are more cautious than ever, which was good; it buys them time.

"I got a plan, but we need to run. You sure you can do that with your leg?" Taehyung whispers, back to back with Namjoon.

"I'd do just about anything to get out of here right now," Namjoon breathes back, panting as he deflects another blow from a Sinscale which has hurled itself at him. 

"I'm gonna use a Chocobo Wing on us, and that'll give us speed. Speed like you've never seen before," Taehyung says. "Then we make a run for it." He points to a point within the shifting bodies of the Sinscales. "There. We run there. Break through them with your sword." 

"Right, I see what you're going at here," Namjoon nods. "I'm ready whenever you are...in which case it'd better be soon." 

Taehyung nods. "One...two..." 

A Sinscale leaps at them.

"Three!"

Namjoon feels it even before he sees it. His legs and arms are energized, like a battery, and he s his legs in front of them, sprinting his fastest. Taehyung was ahead of him--the only way he could tell it was the Al Bhed was that he was a fast blur, and the orange-blond hair mixed with the different bombs on his shoulder guards. Namjoon pounds his feet down upon the heads of any unfortunate Sinscale that happened to be standing there and gotten in his way. 

He salutes the mass of Sinscales behind them, as if saying, "See ya, a!" 

Confused, the mass of Sinscales begin attacking one another, wings glowing brilliant purples and blues, and claws extended, razor teeth bared. Namjoon laughs to himself as he nears the figure lying on the ground, with Valefor standing over him, and the red-haired guy bent over the one on the ground. 

******************************************

"Don't *ng die on me, Yoongi!" Jimin cries, eyes burning with hot, unshed tears. He managed to lift that pile of debris on the ground with Valefor's help, but the spiked blitzball had dug straight through Yoongi's arm, pinning the older to the ground. Yoongi had long since passed out, probably due to blood loss, and the blitzball in his arm wasn't helping matters.

Jimin knew that if he were to use a Potion or a Cure spell, the skin would mend itself together and it would be impossible to get the blitzball out then. Not without immense pain anyway. 

Jimin grasps a hold of the spikes on the blitzball, attempting to pull it out again, but the blitzball was stuck--real tight. 

"Jiminnie!" 

Jimin hears a voice behind him. He turns around to find Taehyung and Namjoon running up to him. 

"Help me get this blitzball out of the sand!" Jimin's voice was frantic. 

"Stop it, Jimin! He's gone!" Taehyung tries to yank his friend away, the former fully aware of the giant bird with the beam of light readying itself in its mouth. "Stop mulling over it! That bird's gonna shoot!" 

"No! Yoongi's not dead! Stop saying that! What if I told you straight to your face that Jungkook was dead?!" 

Taehyung felt that like a slap to the face. Jimin regretted the words as soon as he said it, but he said nothing. Jungkook was like a friend to them, and saying that Jungkook might die...

"Fine then!" Taehyung throws Jimin's arm back down. "Go die! See if I care!" Namjoon barely registers anything as Taehyung jumps up the stairs, away from them. Jimin looks shell-shocked, still staring where Taehyung had left him. 

Namjoon draws his sword, looking up at the bird in the sky. That beam of light was going to strike any moment. He trudges over to Yoongi's body. 

"The only way to get him outta there is to get rid of that arm. We can come back for the blitzball later," Namjoon says, looking over to Jimin for confirmation. Jimin looks utterly horrified. 

"Now or never!" 

"Fine! Just do it!" Jimin screams, his voice coming out higher by a few octaves. 

Namjoon's sword swings downwards just as the bird's beam of light falls from its mouth.

***************************************************

Seokjin throws an arm up to shield his eyes from the light as the ray of light rains down on the beach. 

As soon as the light disappears, the giant bird was gone, leaving nothing but dust and sand behind. And a giant wreck of a city, of course. What's left of Luca was probably the Sphere House and Docks Nine and Ten. Everything else was destroyed--damaged beyond his wildest comprehension. 

Seokjin climbs over the railing, landing hard on the sand and almost hitting somebody. 

"Taehyung?" Seokjin finds Taehyung on the ground, rubbing the part of his head which he had bumped into Seokjin with.

"Oh, hi," Taehyung's voice sounds dead, and he hurries by Seokjin without any other word. 

Seokjin looks back at the Al Bhed. He isn't able to fully accept that Taehyung was still travelling with them yet, but he felt a sort of affinity for the boy. But now, that was what Seokjin found downright rude. He clenches his fists. This wasn't some time to be dealing with the Al Bhed. He runs towards the direction of a large bird standing on the beach.

A friendly one, this time.

**************************************************