Loverboy Rescue Team!

Final Bangtan Fantasy X

A little bit of Taejin and Namjin? Omg plus I can't write horror for my life

Warnings: A little horror? haha i can't make anything scary i swear

*******************************************************

Seokjin doesn't even register the foosteps behind him as he looks up into the evening sky, as the Sin threat is gone and Chocobos are again roaming the land. He left the cavern, quite quietly and somberly, and came up to this ledge where he is undisturbed.

And surprisingly, the Hornets don't attack him either, just flit by his face...or avoid him completely.

"We are a team." 

"Why'd you have to leave, you idiotic b*stard..." Seokjin bows his head, looking down at the ground, as someone taps his shoulder.

"Hey, you okay?" 

Seokjin jerks the voice, but keeps his head down, "Yeah." 

"I'm...really sorry," Taehyung sits next to him, knees drawn up to his chest, but watching the elder nonetheless.

"You don't have to be," Seokjin shakes his head. "It was mine. I shouldn't even have let him go in there..." Seokjin's voice trails off as his throat constricts, and he finds it's getting harder and harder to breathe as his eyes begin to water.

"Oh my Yevon, Jinnie," Taehyung suddenly wraps his arms around Seokjin, as the elder goes full-on sobbing, burying his face into his arms. He feels a pair of arms wrapping around him awkwardly from the side, but he doesn't mind as Taehyung rubs soothing circles on his back and coos softly into his ear.

It isn't fair. It's just not fair. 

"Shh, it's going to be alright." 

Seokjin can only wonder how true that is.

***********************************************************

Jimin can't sleep. He tosses and turns on his bed on the Farenheit, obviously troubled, but he doesn't want to wake Jungkook up, not when the Ronso is sleeping soundly, light breathing and the faint rustling of sheets from his side. 

He doesn't believe Namjoon is dead.

The loverboy warrior can't die that easily.

That's why he picks himself off his bed, and walks over to the room all the way at the end, staff with him, and knocks on the door. The room between his and this room belongs to Yoongi and Hoseok, who decided to room together to get to know Yoongi better. 

"Yes?" It's Taehyung who opens the door, and Jimin is taken aback.

"Huh? Why're you here?" 

"Jinnie's still a little shaken up," Taehyung sighs, a little regretfully. "Why're you here?" 

"I'm gonna go look for Namjoon." 

"Not you too..." Taehyung shakes his head. "He's dead, Jimin, and he's not coming back!" 

Jimin frowns, "I don't think he's gonna die that easily. At least we have to confirm it for ourselves, right? I actually came to ask Seokjinnie if he wanted to come along." 

"And drag him to his death? No thanks," Taehyung says, and Jimin nods, preparing to go alone. Just as he's turned, Taehyung grabs his wrist. 

"It's a crazy idea, you know that, right?" Taehyung speaks again, a little softer this time. Jimin nods, back still turned to Taehyung.

"That's why I'm coming with you." 

*********************************************************

"No turning back," Taehyung says, and Jimin's glad for his ability to manipulate machines...such as disabling the security system. The both of them sneaked out of the Farenheit without getting caught, and Taehyung locks the airship soon after so that no one would find it suspicious should they wake up during the night.

The both of them walk over to the cavern, which is quite a long walk, considering that the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth is a long distance away from where the Farenheit is parked. 

Jimin manages to summon Ixion, and they ride on Ixion, the journey going two times as fast now, and the two of them are at the Cavern in no time. Jimin dismisses Ixion, and the two are standing outside the Cavern, the inside of it bathed in emerald green light, probably from the Lightstones in the Cavern.

They know. They know that once they're inside, they might encounter the malicious green creature that tried to take Namjoon's life, that made Seokjin's life now a living h*ll. And this thing isn't called the Unkillable for nothing.

Jimin gulps, and his hand curls around Taehyung's instantly, and unconsciously. Taking a deep breath, he and Taehyung step inside.

*********************************************************

As if in response, the Cavern rock wall closes behind them, and glyphs light up along the walls of the Cavern, almost as if it's to light up their pathway. Jimin takes a few cautious steps inside, before he notices that Taehyung's not beside him, and that there's a light source from behind him. Jimin looks back and sees Taehyung's face brightened by the flaming wooden stick he has in his hand.

"Fire Gems come in handy," Taehyung says. "Especially if we're not Hoseok." 

"Yeah," Jimin laughs, though his laugh comes out as a little shaky. The two of them stick very close to each other as Taehyung waves his lightstick at anything that moves, but it seems that even the fiends have gone to sleep for tonight. It's only when Taehyung spies something yellow on the wall that he nearly cries out, swinging the torch in that general direction, only discovering that it's a yellow gemstone embedded into the wall of the cavern.

Step.

Jimin recalls seeing five glyphs at the entrance of the Cavern, and he turns back after hearing the steps, and oddly, one of the glyphs has gone out, plunging them into further darkness.

Jimin's own footsteps sound out against the rocky ground, as he and Taehyung make their way further inside, looking out for any shade of green, or a swishing fish tail, or even a lantern.

Step. 

The Cavern becomes darker.

Step. 

Jimin gasps as another of the glyphs go out. Two more is left. Jimin's legs are shaking now, but they have to press on. It isn't any longer before they come to the rock wall that had been created that very day, and Jimin is quite scared as to what he will find on the other side. Taehyung asks him to stand back, as he prepares a grenade.

Step.

"T-T-Tae," Jimin's voice is quivering. "You'd better hurry! I wanna get out of here!" 

"I'm trying!" Taehyung growls, voice low, as he reaches for a grenade from his belt and pulls out the safety thing. He throws the grenade at the rock wall and it explodes upon contact, but it isn't as bad as Jimin thought, and it breaks the rock wall enough for Jimin and Taehyung to crawl through. By now, it's getting to be even more difficult to hold onto torch as the wood is being all burned up.

Inside, the room is slightly brighter again, what with the pyreflies in the chamber...

over Namjoon's body, stomach and chest covered in blood, his head facing the Fayth's chamber, and Jimin wants to gag at the sight. 

"He's...not dead," Jimin says. "These pyreflies are not his." 

"Then whose?" 

"Pyreflies of people who'ved died by the hands of the fiend," Jimin answers. 

Step.

The light goes out completely, plunging the duo into pitch-blackness including the torch, and Jimin screams, scrambling for any kind of contact with Taehyung. He touches something, but it's definitely not Taehyung's hand. Instead, it feels cold and... Jimin can smell rotten flesh as he screams and backs away from whatever he just touched. The zombie roars as Jimin falls backwards, landing on something. He screams again, adrenaline rushing through his veins as he realizes it's a dead body. Not Namjoon, but just a dead body, steam and soul erupting from his mouth, eyes, ears, nose.

Jimin gets up, crying now, trying to run and run. But right in front of him is a tiny figure, lantern in hand, and its knife shines from the lantern's light.

Jimin swears he can see the thing smile, a bloody grin gracing its fearful features.

"JIMIN! SNAP THE H*LL OUT OF IT!" 

Jimin snaps awake as he feels someone's hand on his shoulder, and is about to swipe at the person, before Taehyung yells, "Hold on! It's me! It's me!" 

Jimin's heart begins to calm down when he realizes its Taehyung, with a concerned look in his eyes, being able to see Taehyung clearly now that he has adjusted to the darkness. Jimin's breathing is still laboured, as he tries to catch his breath.

"What happened?" Taehyung asks.

"N-N-Nothing," Jimin shakes his head. "We have to get Namjoon out of here." 

And suddenly, Taehyung starts screaming, pushing Jimin away as if Jimin's coated with acid. He screams as he cowers to the ground, holding his head, and Jimin can hear sniffling, as he yells, "GO AWAY! GO AWAY!" 

"W-Wait! Tae!" Jimin is nearly socked in the face by his best friend as he tries to help him. "Tae! Stop it! Stop! There's nothing there!" 

When Taehyung's eyes finally zoom into focus on Jimin's face, he's panting, voice trembling, and he's limbs are shaking. 

"What's happening?" Jimin helps his friend up, Taehyung wrapping his arms around himself.

"That happened," Taehyung huffs as he jerks his chin towards something coming in the distance, lantern bumping once, twice, against its cloak before it stops walking completely, and Jimin grits his teeth, and it's almost as if his legs are frozen to the spot. He notices that Taehyung seems to be alright, for some reason, reaching for his belt and preparing some kind of weapon.

"You heal Namjoon. I'll get this guy," Taehyung orders Jimin around, and Jimin obeys, definitely not in the mood for arguing. He bends down over Namjoon and summons up his White Magic, his Life spell already working its magic, and soon, Jimin can see the signs of life on Namjoon's body again, his blood clearing up and working its way back into his body. Jimin is relieved when he can see Namjoon's chest rising and falling again, though his eyes are still closed.

Jimin can see Taehyung being slammed against a wall, and he grunts as he tries to get up again, and Jimin hurriedly summons Ifrit, making the Aeon take Namjoon on his back out of there, and the Aeon complies, but not without a bit of worry shot in Jimin's direction, and it takes off, managing to get past the green monster at the entrance with just a tiny scratch.

"We're not gonna make it, Jimin-ah," Taehyung grabs Jimin's shoulder. 

"Don't think like that!" Jimin shouts into his face. "We're going to get out of here alive!" He can's Summon another Aeon while he's already Summoning one, so he's virtually useless in this fight apart from his White Magic abilities, which the amount he uses is utterly dependant on how much mana he has, and considering that Jimin hasn't had any bit of rest, he's running low on mana and he'd probably run out in the next few Curaga spells or so.

"Look, I'm gonna try to distract the thing, so you make your way out, you clear?" Jimin asks, pulling Taehyung close to him so that they'd avoid another attack from the green creature.

"No, not a good plan. You are the one who needs to get out." 

"We have to do it now or we'd both die inside here, Tae! At least one of us makes it out alive!"

"I'm not ing abandoning you, Jimin! You've got others who care for you out there! Think of the rest of the Guardians! Think of Jungkook!" 

At the mention of Jungkook's name, it's almost as if time slows. "Jungkook?" 

"Never mind," Taehyung sniffs as he looks towards the fiend. "You're right. Let's escape together. I have an idea. We have one shot, and if it doesn't work, we're dead." 

"It'd better," Taehyung says grimly. 

Jimin spreads out his arms, concentrating mainly on summoning Bahamut that definitely has the power to beat this thing. He watches as Taehyung launches grenade after grenade, somehow managing not to destroy the rocky Cavern, but the green creature doesn't let up, stabbing Taehyung deep in the thigh with his knife. No matter how much he wants to help Taehyung, he knows the latter can handle himself.

Jimin concentrates on summoning Bahamut, Ixion, or even Valefor, to h*ll with it! But nothing comes. Nothing at all. Jimin's getting desperate as he watches Taehyung get slammed over and over again, and he is sure the green creature is just toying with them, playing with them, and Jimin grits his teeth, praying and praying to Yevon over and over again.

The last straw comes when Jimin sees the green creature seemingly smirk at him and taunt him, before ing the knife deeply into Taehyung's shoulder, and Taehyung starts coughing up blood. He shrieks as he gives up, running towards Taehyung, hugging him tighter to his chest. 

"Sh*t, Tae, my plan didn't work...I'm so sorry," Jimin cries, his tears coming out from his eyes in waterfalls as he buries his face against Taehyung's shoulder. 

"It's okay," Taehyung's breathing is ragged, leaning back against Jimin. "It was...worth a try." 

Jimin doesn't say anything as he cries against Taehyung's back, feeling his friend's heartbeat slowing...and slowing... and he is sure Taehyung has out, from the utter weight that he suddenly puts on Jimin. 

As the green creature taunts them, walking nearer and nearer, Jimin lets out a cry. A cry of hopeless despair.

****************************************************

"Oh my Yevon...that was some hard hit," Namjoon wipes at his eyes blearily, and expected to be lying on the ground. He'd just wrapped up a conversation about cherry blossoms with Lesca before he is whisked back into consciousness. Well, he expected to be lying on the ground, and apparently isn't, and he expected Seokjin to be beside him, which he obviously isn't. Instead, he's on Ifrit's back, the Aeon thundering its way through the Calm Lands.

"Whoa, wait, why are you here?" Namjoon clings onto Ifrit's fur as the Aeon growls, clearly not happy at Namjoon. Well, Namjoon's been getting a lot of hate lately...maybe. It seems as if all of Jimin's Aeons hate him. Including the one he named Rapmon...Shiva, was it?

"And where's Jimin?" Namjoon asks, trying to make sure he's not falling off. 

Ifrit doesn't answer as he ferries Namjoon back to the Farenheit, and Namjoon catches sight of the airship. Ifrit lets him off on the outside, and gruffly growls.

"Okay, I get it. You hate me," Namjoon says. 

Ifrit once again jerked its head towards the inside of the Farenheit, looking absolutely worried now.

"You want me to go in?" 

But before Namjoon can obtain another answer from the Aeon, it disappears, being dismissed. That means...either Jimin is still alive or...

Gulping, Namjoon puts two and two together. He realizes that there is a rubber glove (seriously, a rubber glove?) keeping the door unlocked, most likely because Jimin and Taehyung can sneak back in later, and he immediately rips the rubber glove out, the door opening before him, and he rushes inside.

"Sh*t sh*t sh*t!" Namjoon dashes through the corridor, before he realizes he doesn't know where in Yevon's name his friends are. He watches as a cleaning robot slides past him, without even giving him a lecture or anything of some sort. Perhaps he can ask one of them...nah. 

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!" 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!" 

Namjoon finds himself face-to-face with a screaming Hoseok. Of course, he finds himself screaming too. 

"Oh my Yevon, why are you here?!" Hoseok cries, pointing a finger at Namjoon. "Why must I be the one who gets haunted by Kim Namjoonie's ghost? Why not Jin? Everyone knows Namjoonie has a crush on Jinnie and he won't admit it." 

"Y-Yah!" Namjoon cries, slapping Hoseok on his shoulder. "Seriously, what are you doing here?" 

"Me? You're asking me?" Hoseok gives him a faked shocked look. "I'm just coming out for a midnight piss is there something wrong?" 

"Oh my Yevon," Namjoon buries his face in his hands. "I'm not dead! I was just..." What did Lesca say? "Half-dead." 

"Makes it worse," Hoseok says, folding his arms. "So what? You came back from the dead to tell me about hot guys over in the Farplane? Sorry, but I've seen enough for myself." 

"I'm serious, Hoseok," Namjoon says. "Your midnight piss can wait till later. Jimin and Taehyung are going to die. Soon." 

Hoseok's eyes widen, "Why didn't you ing say so?" 

********************************************************

Jimin doesn't know what happened. He doesn't know how to ended up riding on Valefor's back, while the bird is carrying Taehyung by its talons, hightailing it out of there. Right now, his limbs are just too tired to move, and he's too mentally drained to be thinking of anything, as he watches the rock walls bypass him as quickly as when he's riding a Chocobo. 

He watches as Valefor takes surprisingly good care of Taehyung, making sure the boy doesn't scrape his knees on the rock floor. Jimin must've out for quite a while, considering that they're almost out of the tunnel now. The moment they're out, Valefor sails into the skies, wings open fully at last. Valefor beats down its wings, sending Jimin and Taehyung in the direction of the Farenheit.

What Jimin doesn't expect is that the Farenheit isn't shrouded in complete darkness, but rather, there are spotlights flashing in the dark sky, like lasers, and Jimin buries his face into Valefor's warm feathers, trying to hide his eyes from the light.

He quickly dives, its target the large airship, before landing on the ground, the Al Bhed surrounding it. 

"Jiminnie!" Jungkook comes running out of the airship, voice strained. "Oh my Yevon!" 

Valefor crashes to the ground, wounds covering its body, as Taehyung lands to his left and Jimin to its right, Jimin's fingers still threaded through some of Valefor's feathers.

"Go, go, go!" Cid barks out orders, yawning as he yells at his men, the Al Bhed yelling out an "Oui!" before helping Taehyung inside, and Jungkook growls at the Al Bhed trying to help Jimin, insisting that he'd bring Jimin in himself. A wave of fear washes over Jungkook, when he sees the amount of gashes and wounds on Jimin's arms and legs. 

"Here, here," a nurse waves Jungkook over to a bed, where Jungkook lays Jimin down. Jimin's breathing is shallow, too shallow, and Jungkook's heart drops when another wave of fear hits him like a tidal wave. Nononono. He's not going to lose Jimin all over again.

"Um, sir, if you would please," a nurse waves at Jungkook's face, and the Ronso snaps, "What?" 

"We need to move the IV drip here," the nurse says, gesturing to wherever Jungkook is standing, and Jungkook nods, walking to the other side a little roughly, as he watches the nurse insert the IV thing into Jimin's arm. 

"Jimin..." Jungkook settles himself down on a stool the nurses have provided for him. "Why...didn't you tell me you were going out? Don't you trust me?" 

He can feel tears forming as he watches the nurse place an oxygen mask over Jimin's face, and Jungkook grips the sheets tighter. 

"I can't protect you if you don't let me." 

**********************************************************

Seokjin can hear commotion outside, but he just doesn't feel like moving, at least until he hears a knock on his door.

"Go away," he manages to grit out as he turns to his side, facing the wall, buried in blankets and mattresses. He feels the bed dip.

"I said, go away!" Seokjin grabs his pillow and is about to slam it into the person's face, before an arm catches his own, and a familiar scent wraps around his nostrils.

"Tsk tsk. That temper of yours is really something." 

Seokjin's eyes fly open, before catching sight of the most breathtaking view he's ever seen. Namjoon, who's supposed to be dead, is sitting here, fingers wound around his arm, and... 

Covered in blood.

"Namjoon!" 

"No, it's Joonie," Namjoon grins. 

"H-H-How?" Seokjin gasps, as Namjoon stands up, pulling Seokjin up along with him. "Come on. I can't have my prince lying down here emotionally dead."

"Well," Seokjin coughs. "Well. You owe me an explanation, Kim Namjoon." 

"Let's just say Jimin and Tae came back," Namjoon chuckles. "Never leave those two alone, I say." 

"Tae? He went? I thought he just went back to his room...?" 

"Nah, like I said, never leave Tae with Jimin. They'll just start up some mischief," Namjoon says. "And it landed them in critical condition." 

"C-Critical? What happened?" Realization suddenly dawns on his face. "Wait, you don't mean...?" 

"Critical condition. Barely breathing," Namjoon shakes his head. "Well, it's all to save an idiot *ss like me." 

"You're right about the idiot *ss part," Seokjin nods. 

"Think about all of us!... Think about me..." "We are a team." "Hey, Namjoon, do you think we'll ever remain like this? Together?" "I don't know." 

Seokjin shakes his head, smiling for the first time in a long time, before the two of them walks out of the room, heading towards the infirmary.

***************************************************

The green creature, btw (again this pic doesn't belong to me): 

tonberry___color.jpg