Chapter Thirteen

The Hopeless Romantic

Chapter 13

--

Narrator’s P.O.V

‘Knock Knock’

The hotel’s door of Haeun was knocked by six men. They’ve been standing outside the door for about 15 minutes now.

“Haeun, are you inside?”

No answers.

“Kwon Haeun.”

Still no answers. They looked at each other and nodded, “We really need to break this door down.” Jongup suggested. They almost wanted to break the door down until Youngjae stopped them.

“But don’t Yongguk hyung have another spare key of Haeun’s room?”

Bingo.

“Oh right, I forgot. Thank you, Mr Yoo Youngjae.” Yongguk rushed back to their room and went to get the spare key of Haeun’s hotel’s room. “I’m not going to involved myself to pay for thousand dollars just for this door.”

Yongguk finally arrived with a spare key in his hand. Everyone made a way for him to open the door. After a ‘click’ sound was heard, they opened the door and saw Haeun was still sleeping on her bed.

“Oh my goodness! Kwon Haeun!”

“Wow noona. We stood outside about 15 minutes for nothing.”

Haeun slowly opened her eyes and surprised at the sudden appearance of six men looking at her with disbelief. “What the h—“ “No cursing.” Daehyun warned her.

“How can you be here?!”

Haeun sat on the bed and stretched her arms out. “Firstly, I thought everyone made promise to be awake before 9AM.” Yongguk explained. “And secondly, we’re all going to Disneyland Park today.” Himchan added.

“Thirdly, we waited outside your room for about 15 minutes and thought that you were in trouble or something else.” Daehyun crossed his arm. “Fourthly, everyone almost broke down the hotel’s door for nothing.” Youngjae groaned and snorted.

“Fifthly, thank God that Youngjae hyung remind Yongguk hyung that he had your room’s spare key.” Jongup smiled. “Sixthly, that’s all?” Zelo said embarrassedly and rubbed the back of his neck.

Haeun shook her head and blurted out, “It’s look like I’m watching, the dumber and the dumbest.” She earned glares and stares from the boys. Haeun knew it’s not the time yet to mess up with them.

“You know what you will receive in return right?” Daehyun smirked. Haeun took a deep breath and said, “Uh Oh.”

The boys started to tickle Haeun. Haeun was laughing non-stop from the tickles and it was very ticklish. One of Haeun’s weaknesses was tickle.

--

“Fine, I’ll go to shower now.” They stopped tickling Haeun and it was very tiring. Haeun pushed the boys out from her room and locked it.

She went for a hot morning shower.

--

Haeun’s P.O.V

I made sure that I was wrapped with towels before going out from the bathroom. As soon as I finished brushing my teeth and even cleaning my face, I went out from the bathroom.

But something felt wrong.

I felt someone was staring at me.

      I really do.

I turned around slowly and saw a smiling figure on the bed, with his hand on his cheeks. “I can’t wait to see you like that every day.”

“JUNG DAEHYUN!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

Jung fcking Daehyun went into my room without a permission! I throw him the nearest thing that I can grab, which was, the hair-dryer.

“KWON HAEUN! THAT’S HURT!”

“YOU DESERVE IT. WHO TOLD YOU TO BE HERE?!”

The room was filled with shouts and yells.

--

I was mad at a guy named Jung Daehyun. Wait, did I even know him? Well, probably no.

The others knew what happened between us. But still, I don’t care. I’m not going to talk with Daehyun. Who told him to cause a trouble? My partner for today was Himchan oppa.

“You’re still not going to talk with Daehyun?” Himchan said, “He looks down.” He turned around to see the moody and grumpy grandpa Daehyun. I rolled my eyes. “Not even a chance today.”

“You two are such kids.”

Kim Himchan, you’re disqualified.

I ran away from Himchan and went ahead from the boys. “Is she on her period? She was bipolar today.” I heard Himchan said, asking the boys. I rolled my eyes, Even if I have my period I would still be more bipolar than I am today.

--

We went to Hong Kong Disneyland Park. We tried so many rides in one day; The Jungle River Cruise, The Rafts to Tarzan’s Treehouse, The Tarzan’s Treehouse, Cinderella Carousel, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Fantasy Gardens, The Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars, The RC Racer and many things.

It was beyond fun.

We had to finish the entire ride in one day because we’re in Hong Kong only for three days and two nights. It’s a shame but it was wonderful to spend quality times with my best friends, my childhood friends.

But then, I realized Daehyun was not with us the whole entire time. “Have you guys seen where Daehyun was?” I asked the boys but they only shook their head.

You caused many trouble today, Daehyun. “O-okay, I’ll just go look for him.” I excused myself and went to find Daehyun myself in this large Disneyland Park.

Jung Daehyun, where are you?

“Looking for where your fiancé might be?”

That voice. It was a nightmare. I slowly turned to my left and saw the man that I wished I never wanted to see, Jung Mingyu. Daehyun’s cousin.

Before I could ask him what did he want. He stopped me and said, “I know where he was. But I’m not going to tell you easily like that not until you agree to eat dinner with me.”

A DINNER WITH THE GUY WHO KIDNAPPED ME? NO NEVER.

“But before you could reject me, I apologized for what I have done to you.”

I looked at Mingyu and raised my eyebrows, “What do you want exactly? I will pay you. Just give me the exact amount of money you wanted.”

He chuckled. Did he think I’m joking enough? “Silly Kwon Haeun. I don’t need money. I need to tell something very important for you and my dearest cousin, Jung Daehyun.”

What does he mean?

“I’ll go and get you at your hotel room by 7. Get ready.”

Before I could reject his offered, he disappeared in the crowds. He leave me hanging, what is he talking about?

--


DRAMA is coming people!!!!!!